• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, I just went and had fun with the "genius" in the lounge thread. For the name Logic and reason, he certainly lacks both skills haha.

@Cloudy- hes an idiot

today ive eaten sugar cookies, gingerbread men, some type of iced brownie, jelly filled cookies, black bottom cupcakes(delicious btw), and now after a nice bowl of sticky icky im enjoying vanilla iced gingerbread cookies and a glass of milk

merry xmas mofos

LogicAndReasoning will typically try to troll me in threads by throwing randomly formulated statistics. I wouldn't let it get to you guys. If you feel he has begun an argument, simply agree to disagree and move on with what was stated. Don't let anyone pull you down to their level.

dirty-christmas-jokes.jpg

Merry F***ng Christmas OD'ers!

Merry Christmas, fellow hooligans! what's everyone's plans for today?

I'm finishing up some baking that needs to be complete. Then it is shower time, and then some time to check otui this book my mom gave me before we have to head off to my Uncle's house, for dinner/drinks.

I Got a pair of caterpillar boots, a knife for work, ravens wallet, pax sun hoody, pacsun jacket, and some pjs. One of my best Xmas' yet I must say and I had a nice wake and bake and some wawa coffee before opening presents

Just got done with that so I munched down 15 mgs of oxy and 10 mgs of Ritalin even tho the Ritalin doesn't make me speedy cuz I've got ADHD and have taken every prescription stimulant known to man but got off them 2 years ago when the rehab center allowed no mind altering substances, even cigs but maybe it will keep me from nodding out in front of anyone

Gonna leave for Baltimore soon. Got 15 mgs of oxy for tonight or tommorrow to

It's supposed to ice in Baltimore starting 6am so hopefully I can finally make a little money, plus I get my unemployment sometime this week.

Merry Xmas fellas

by god... I just got the other KRK Rokit 5 G2 Studio Monitor (I got one for my birthday in November), and of course hooked it up right after opening presents. Music sounds SOOOOO good. Also got a pretty dank mouse so using that as well.

Gonna play some diablo III in a little bit as I finally got the game.

^^

Nice. I use a pair of Yamaha NS-10's. Amazing.. really makes a huge different having good monitors especially if you're recording.

Oh Diablo 3 say, I've play it once in a while ;)

I'm just chillen at my house for another hour or two then I'm going to a family friends house

by god... I just got the other KRK Rokit 5 G2 Studio Monitor (I got one for my birthday in November), and of course hooked it up right after opening presents. Music sounds SOOOOO good. Also got a pretty dank mouse so using that as well.

Trackballs > mice

I have 5.1 surround sound I've been using for years.

I am going to get access to a recording studio within time as well so I can have access to different sets of equipment to make noise with.

falalalalaLALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA a shot of morphine and glass of whiskey FALALA FALALA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAALALA!

Oh I see how it is! Time to pakc my third bong bowl between me and two other friends. Very good Christmas even thoufh I'm.not Christian haha !

Status
Not open for further replies.