• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCAGNATTIE- fuck that guy. Sounds like a doped out retard. Don't let him get you down

EDIT: just gobbled down a small dose of oxy and 1mg. im still blazed out of my skull from 3 hours ago off 2 hits of dank. my tolerance took a downward spiral in these last 2 weeks, its crazy.

i wanna burn some more weeds but ill green out haha im chill with this little bit of oxy and ativan. bout to smash some fried chicken tenders and mashed potatoes my pops made for dinner.

im going back to baltimore tommorrow.

Last edited:
merry christmas to one and to all!

ones self started the day rolling out of bed, heading immediately to the restroom where a big shit was deemed most necessary to start this wonderful day, before going on with anything else.

after shitting it was only appropriate to pour a JD Honey over the rocks, topped with a little lemonade, left to cool while i gathered together my tools of the trade to now prepare and inject 200mg of morphine into the right arm's Cephallic vein; pumping and throbbing hard with blood it was. it was aching to be pierced, foreign drugs introduced straight into the bloodstream!

prepped and ready to inject i turned the shower on hard and fast, ready to jump in straight after completing the IV. i swabbed the area i was to inject within, let it dry momentarily and finally injected. it was a perfect injection with the all too familiar and beautiful rush of morphine. i recapped the syringe, lay it down and jumped into the wonderful shower; enjoying every second of it!

what a wonderful present to myself to start christmas day. i am now sipping my drink, laced with 15mg diazepam and puffing on my home rolled cigarettes.

absolute peace.

now, when to prepare my ham and eggs breakfast is the question. i wish father would shut the fuck up and disappear to his friends house leaving me to a day of my own pleasures. but, alas.

perhaps a joint will be the cure.

Nothing much just hanging out on my back deck smoking cigs.

man, i'd never leave that dank ass deck of yours! it's no wonder you spend all your time while you're high out there - it's gorgeous :p

Last edited:
It's snowing here, seems we're gonig to have a white Christmas this year.

I'm depressed. I wish I had some drugs other than suboxone.. Or some friends. I wish my life wasn't so fucked up.. Oh well.

no white christmas here, furthest thing from it i tells ya. it's rather extremely hot and bothering :| i'll be jumping in and out of the shower every couple hours just to cool myself down...along with a heap of alcohol of course.

i'll smoke this fattyu with you BDP and take a few extra valium as well just to help your calm down that extra bit moar. 'sall gonna be good once this day is over and everything is back to normal. i assure you.

i hate these stupid celebrations as well but try to go along with them best as possible. hmmmmph!

yeah bro that guy is really full of himself. that thread should just be closed and that dude banned.

tentram where do you live man? lol

Hahaha tent what's up man? Dude I got a fat sack, s full pack, and some temazepam can u get on aim?
Do you have aim bdp/ how has your day been?

I'm sure lefty js doing alright with a morphine shot and Diaz :;)

^I don't have AIM, unfortunately. My day is alright I guess. Had a nice supper with my Mom, that's about it. Wish christmas was done with already.

No gifts for me this year, though I guess I don't even deserve anything from anyone. :(

Hahaha I feel yah my presents were the attorney, and the bond payment to get ke out of jail

FAG.jpg

i am doing mighty fine after my shot of morphine and valium infused whiskey along with the follwing whiskeys. have been smoking copious amounts of marijuana which has been most complimentary.

this christmas is all 'bout smoking as much as i like, drinking good amounts of whiskey and just chilling out overall after my morning fix of morphine and valium.

i have all the weed, booze and food fit for a king! ya'll are welcome to join!

Yeahh..I had like a two page argument with him about the similarities of morphine and heroin. Him claiming they are nothing alike. Yeahokay.

lol that guy is an idiot. The thread really should be closed because how ridiculous its gotten, but it was good for lulz.

edit: LOL that thread in the lounge is off the wall tits - beware bluelight, we have a genuis on our forum hahahaha

Last edited:
lol that guy is an idiot. The thread really should be closed because how ridiculous its gotten, but it was good for lulz

I agree.. especially now because they are arguing about grammar... haha. I mean, give me a fucking break.

I am having an amazing Xmas eve evening thus far. I took 4 hits of bomb acid and am having the time of my life. %)

Status
Not open for further replies.