• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense... Your L-spine when it has bulging discs effects the nerves that control your legs and feet.

As mine is in the C-spine It effects my arm and hand.

My osteopath strongly recommended endep (amitryptyline) for the nerve damage.

wooo! ordered some MXE last night...yeahh boy!! can't wait for some awesome adventures inside meh head lolll

how's everyone else doing today??

^ im doin great.. 1mg Bupe, 25mg Doxylamine Succinate, 4mg Zanaflex, and .4mg Clonidine gonna pop some Tramadol later and smoke some herbal buds and Blue Lotus.. perfect day 4 it cuz it's snowing here today :( i live in New England and hate snow. I think it's time for me to move lol.. Even though we've barely got any snow this year.

how can you put a frowny-face with all those drugs!

god damn, to think i have never tried kratom before because i thought it was bunk! i am properly opiated right now, it feells goood

today though, i've had 1 big cup of hazelnut coffee (yum), 3 malboro ciggs, 4 hits of synthetic weed, 10 grams of kratom, double-brewed (for xtra strength) kava tea, 600mgs tagamet before the kratom, 5mgs propanolol in the morning, and 15mgs mirtazapine... lolol i am such a fucking drug addict

yeah i guess the frowny face doesn't fit in with me saying im doing great lol. Feeling great right now also.. just got done meditating (nodding too lol). Gonna take the some more Zanaflex and some Tramadol now.
"I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow, I'll be back in an hour or so". - Eminem

EDIT: I just got an insane craving to sip some lean.. it's impossible to come by up here, i gotta move down south just so i can escape the snow and be syrup sippin lol.

EDIT 2: Anyone have a song of the day for today? i did it yesterday, lets get this social crackin' like the old ones.

Last edited:
Hood - I am on my phone, so I can't post a link, but search it on youtube.

The glitch mob - fortune days.

iight cool. will do.

listened to it.. i've never listened to music like that except when i was young and bought Mortal Kombat soundtracks and when i was rollin every other day. I'm a rap person but i can appreciate other music for what it is, art. It was truly an enjoyable song to listen to, would have sound better if i played it on something other than my laptop tho.

Last edited:
Whats good OD'ers, ColombianDopeHead here, I was something of a semi frequent poster here up until about a month ago, when I got forced to enter court ordered rehab for a couple dope charges and a theft charges I caught here. Well more or less like I got court ordered to this shit called Integrity House its a 6 month drug program therapeutic community in Secaucus, New Jersey. That shit was fuckin horrible i just fuckin left it like 2 days ago and im out here gettin high as hell again. I had a huuuuuuge habit and my tolerance went waaaaaay down its really like nonexistant now. Feels so good to get BOOTED off of slammin only 2 bags of dope again ya know. Anyway it feels so good to be back at BL ya know. While i was in the program i was spreading the word of BL harm reduction and the like and it was said to see how few heard of bluelight and how few knew what it was and there was no members at all. I tried to spread the word, did a good deed in the harm reduction world. I missed bluelight! Muvolution, wussup boy i see you my nigga! hood, wussup kid !

Yeah you can but im cool as hell with my PO, i have a good relationship with her and i plan on going to a shorter program like a 90 day program cuz i got a lot of arguments against the program its really horrible. Also i got mental health shit going on so thats in my favor so im good but when it comes down to it i really just do what i want i got a warrant right now i dont give a fuck im bout to do a shot of this fire ass dope im just on the run right now ima go on a lil binge for a week or two then get into another program just stay in hotels and do mad dope . then go do this 90 days and come home. more or less. but yeah you do get in trouble its just more or less how you handle it how you talk your way through it

^ Dude it usually doesn't matter how cool you are with your PO, shit like that is up to the judge. A cool PO can let a dirty piss test slide, or not have you come in that often, but they can't reduce your sentence. The judge gave you the chance to go to rehab instead of jail, so I don't know about them giving you less time in rehab after leaving it because you didn't like the first program. If you violate probation you get a worse sentence, not a lesser one. My friend just left his court ordered rehab, and he's in Rikers now. You better have one hell of a story for the judge when you go to court for that warrant. Oh, and you might want to have some money set aside if you need it for bail. Good luck with everything.

so whats up everyone (besides columbiandopehead possibly goin to jail lol) I just popped 100mg Hydroxyzine, .4mg Clonidine , 150mg Tramadol, and 4mg Zanaflex.. feeling *loose* not high tho, maybe if i snort 1mg Bupe that'll help but my supply is runnin low and i get no more once it's all gone.

2400mg gabapentin, 6mg xanax, 60mg doxylamine, 240mg codeine and 3 glasses of red wine.

In other words. Heaven

lol nice.. never tried gabapentin but i am gonna ask bout it at my next psych appt. in a couple weeks. What's it feel like?

Drinkin one of these too since i can't get the real shit:
NSFW:
Drankcan.jpg

Last edited:
Tried pregabalin?

It's similar just not as awesome.

It makes you very wobbly and euphoric in a similar to a drunken state but you are in control.

nah never tried either.. hopefully i will soon though.

iight im outtie for a bit. will be back later. peace OD.

Last edited:
i got lawyer money lawyers on retainer spoke to my PO already shes cool wit me going to another program and its a shorter program too only a 90 day shit cuz it has a mental health component and i convinced her thats what i need and the program i was in did not have that so im good. i spoke too a lawyer before i even left the program do yall really think im that dumb to just bounce from the program with 3 years hanging over my head lmao come on

wait, what

and that Drank shit actually isn't that bad for coming down off stimulants. I drank two cans of it once and was out. It's got a good deal of valerian root and vitamin C in it (among other things) - exactly what you need to help an energy drink or amphetamine comedown...

Status
Not open for further replies.