• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
set and setting is the best advice. LSD has come crazy visuals, and i love the whole "BLAHH! Hahhaha," feeling it gives me. i can literally sit for hours staring at my carpet floor laughing my ass off.

LSD is amazing JSPete, you'll love it. Just make sure your set (mindset) and setting (physical setting) are right, and you'll have a blast! :D

I would NOT recommend two hits, though, for the first time just take one. This is because LSD varies immensely in quality. I've had half a tab of some acid that was as strong as two tabs of regular acid, so YMMV and play it safe the first time. The good news is that 2 hits of intensely strong LSD is not too much to handle, as the effects come on gradually and are predictable, unlike mushrooms ;)

So i got my CT scans back.

I have 4 bulging discs C5, 6, 7 and 8 which are encroaching on my spinal cord.

Bleugh.

Taken some gabapentin, xanax, codeine and doxylamine and i'm starting to lose a bit of pain.

What's good in your hood fellow ODers.. this social is way to slow moving. Where is every one at? I'm bored as hell.
Role call..

So i got my CT scans back.

I have 4 bulging discs C5, 6, 7 and 8 which are encroaching on my spinal cord.

Bleugh.

Taken some gabapentin, xanax, codeine and doxylamine and i'm starting to lose a bit of pain.

you have bulging disks and all you have for opiates is codeine?

not much.. just got done watching some half hour lil wayne thing on youtube.. that's how bored i am, not saying i dont like lil wayne.. but he was all over the place with what he was talking about and then at the end he tries to get you to get the new young money prepaid debit discover card lol.

lol yeah, but the good thing is you can't go over what you put on the card so no debt. doesn't matter though im not getin one, i have 2 credit cards with 1000 dollars in debt between the 2. i pay 50 on them a month and its gettin me nowhere with them but i cant afford more. anyways.. whats up witchu?

EDIT: Song of the day: Weed Brownies- Wiz Khalifa, Curren$y, Big Sean
Good song but i don't feel like posting the lyrics but everyone should go on youtube and listen.

Anyone here ever been put on Fanapt for bipolar or schizophrenia? Ive been on Zyprexa since '07 and i have gained 75lbs over the time i was on it so i got taken off it and put on Fanapt and i was up for a week straight before i called my dr and said im going back on zyprexa.. I just wanna know if anyone has had success with it since it was like adderall for me despite being an antipsychotic lol.

you have bulging disks and all you have for opiates is codeine?

Australia my friend... Opiates are nigh on impossible to get scripted. It's fucking shit.

Hdouble, you should see if you can get on gabapentin for Bi-polar i am currently scripted 1200mg a day which went up to 1500 because of the bulging discs.

I find it is a fantastic mood stabiliser, not to mention great for anxiety.

^ i'll talk to my psychiatrist about it. I have an appt. with him in 2 weeks. But the thing is i love zyprexa though, it did make me gain weight but i was small back b4 the zyprexa, and i also wasn't finished growing.. now im 5'10" and 200lbs but i can bench press my weight and im not a fat blob or anything.. i have broad shoulders and decent sized arms so i donno if it is bad weight because i like my body more now than i did when i was smaller.. oh well, something i will have to think about. Thanks for the suggestion.

Stick with what works, H O O D. Have you tried seroquel? Zyprexa is known to be a pretty harsh drug with lots of side effects, perhaps seroquel would work similarly.

I went off and on and off dilaudid so many times in the last year - I finally got my doctor to start tapering me down, and although I get less of it this time, I still get about a hundred 8s. I know that sounds rediculous, but shit, the more you got, the more the you use.

Tripman, have you considered s lumbar sympathetic block? An injection which blocks the nerve impulses from sending pain signals, and also reduces inflamation and swelling. Just tell your doctor, very up front, that you cannot go on like this and need to reevaluate your treatments.

Thanks muvolution :D.

I'll look into it and bring it up when I see him next week.

FWIW seroquel was terrible for my bi-polar - but I was dosed 1000mg a day and got TD so I probably hate seroquel because of this.

Honestly man, they have saved my life. I know they can do them anywhere on your spinal cord, too, not just on the L vertebrae.

I was skeptical (they wanted to do what to my spine in order to fix my ankle?) But it totally works.

Status
Not open for further replies.