• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I would willing cut off my left arm or get a terminal disease for a legit script of 120 hydro/oxymorphones a month. I'm sure I'd enjoy the meds more than my left hand. Unless i need to inject...... take it back.

@Mu. What's your ER med?
Maybe you;ll get some of the actavis opana ER's15s that don't gel along with your hydromorphone.

And I'm still in WD, tweaking, and can't sleep. Ahhhh,

Both sound pretty good to me :) haha, I watched this Intervention episode last night and the chick had a Dilaudid addiction. She said "yeah the only way to prepare them is to put a pill into a straw, bite the straw so it crushes the pill, then cut open the straw to get the pills out and put that into a syringe and add water inside that and shake it and heat it up".

...haha, that's the ONLY WAY, according to that hillbilly lookin chick. Umm..try a cooker of some sort next time. A straw?

I love that episode! Brittany, I think her name is.

@ Tripman, yeah that antibiotic potentiator thread was something I didn't wanna touch with the 10 foot pole between my legs.

@ LazyJoe I guarantee you do not want become a chronic pain patient just for the prescriptions. That's the dumbest shit I've heard all day but I guess you are tweaking.

@ LazyJoe I guarantee you do not want become a chronic pain patient just for the prescriptions.

qft...I rarely get to imbibe in stronger opioids, but I'm Rx'ed 400mg of tramadol/day, but even so, I can take 90mg of morphine IR and not get a proper high...

and are you serious? an antibiotic potentiation thread? lmfao

qft...I rarely get to imbibe in stronger opioids, but I'm Rx'ed 400mg of tramadol/day, but even so, I can take 90mg of morphine IR and not get a proper high...

and are you serious? an antibiotic potentiation thread? lmfao

Yeah and I had to UA 20 posts and issue an infraction and a warning lol.

I only take my morphine rectally, it's amazing for analgesia but the poor oral BA combined with the 1st pass metabolism being so high, I don't get any thing out of taking it orally, no matter how high the dose. I get waaaay more side effects taking morphine orally too, I don't know why.

Yeah and I had to UA 20 posts and issue an infraction and a warning lol.
Big sexy mr. Officer over here, did you have to take out your nightstick?

Hey every body I am about to go grocery shopping and then to the bar because today is my brothers birthday too bad I'm allergic to alcohol and can't drink FML

Yeah I stick my morphine in my bum hole.

:D.

I had to take them both out to control that debacle.

It's all about plugging morphine! turns me on

edit: what does it mean to UA 20 posts? what's UA? Im guessing it doesn't mean Urine Analysis?

Last edited:
@tricomb
To never have to worry about being sick, getting arrested and/or getting jumped and beaten copping, I'd be willing to put up with a lot. Can't be worse than gallbladderstone pain. I ignored it for 3 years cause I thought it was part of W/D since heroin always made it go away.

And my back is shot anyway(Years of crawl spaces, kneeling to install outlets, couple car accidents(got pix!),and lastly fell off a 22 foot ladder onto a pile of logs). I pretty much can't do anything im trained for cause of my back.

Gotta agree with tri on the plugging ROA. If you gotta dose multiple times/day, and can't have tracks, that'syour best bet.

UA, think it's deleting.erasing posts so theyre not part of the database

It means to unapprove them so you normal people can't see them, only us mods ;).

I haven't handled one... They are damn vicious...

I have been within a few metres of a group of them in a wildlife park and also in the wild.

^did you know tasmania has the highest fuck rate in the world

hahahaha tripp it's funny bcuz its true...

I don't get er meds. It is fucked up. I get a bunch of dilaudids usually, and taking them every 6 hours means I am not only in pain for 2/3 of the time, but withdrawing by the time I take one. It blows.
I have decided I am going to ask for either compounded hydrocodone w/o apap or opana ir, and to hold on to 1 dilaudid a day for bad pain.

Just don't take gabapentin before you take a precious compounded hydrocodone...it'll be a waste of one of the only C-II hydrocodone formulas in the US lol...

btw...don't fap too hard to my mod application...I just wished those IMG codes worked in PMs like they do in threads lmfao...

Status
Not open for further replies.