• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternon tri :)

Yes i read your blog ;) i hope all works out. Btw i keep up with all my bluelight friends blogs :) im about to update mine.. W thoughts about my experience read if ya want :)

Tooks some oxy (bout 15mg plugged) hit me kinda hard. Threw up twice and now i don't feel all that high anymore... considering taking the last 5mg out of the 20mg pill... opinions?

Whats everyone else upto this evening?

I reckon it will add to the euphoria, plug it. Nausea with 15mg oxycodone? Did you take anything that could be interacting with it? Take some Zofran.

I reckon it will add to the euphoria, plug it. Nausea with 15mg oxycodone? Did you take anything that could be interacting with it? Take some Zofran.

I have a low tolerance. I'm lucky like that! =D

Took anti emetic twice, wouldn't stay down. Got one to stay down for an hour but then i threw up.

OC 20. But only got a few of them. They're hard to get. Usually take DHC.

^ I was going to say where the hell do you live then I read your location.

OC ran dry here probably 2 years ago.

Aw, my friend Sean is the coolest (well, besides everyone on here). I told him I lost my ATCQ-The Low End Theory cd, and he surpirsed me with a new one last night. Soo nice ;) I love when guys are nice to a lady and don't expect a sexual favor in return.

Ooh I'm excited. Tomorrow I go to the doctor. If things go poorly, 120 dilaudid. If things go well, Opana, if things go really well, both.

Ooh I'm excited. Tomorrow I go to the doctor. If things go poorly, 120 dilaudid. If things go well, Opana, if things go really well, both.
Both sound pretty good to me :) haha, I watched this Intervention episode last night and the chick had a Dilaudid addiction. She said "yeah the only way to prepare them is to put a pill into a straw, bite the straw so it crushes the pill, then cut open the straw to get the pills out and put that into a syringe and add water inside that and shake it and heat it up".

...haha, that's the ONLY WAY, according to that hillbilly lookin chick. Umm..try a cooker of some sort next time. A straw?

*sigh* I pushed back my doctors appointment because of recent marijuana use (stopped on the 14th, then smoked once on st. patty's day (the 17th), then used once on the 21st, and then did it one last time on the 25th), and tried to order my diagnostics (x-rays, MRI's) and schedule my appt. for early may for safety...

doc's office called back saying that it had been too long since I had been in (December) and insurance wouldn't cover it without an updated chart...bullshit! They're gonna take blood-work the next time I come in so now this sucks...no telling when I'll get to go to PM...never should have started smoking again...

Jesus christ that anti-biotic thread was a mess... So much fucking modding to do...

Alright, OD Social inhabitants, I'm off to clean my room with the help of some Biggie Smalls beats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.