• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ocean Boy's post about candy kids!

I'm only stating an opnion Atomica - I'm sorry it doesn't agree with your way of thinking.
And my reasons for thinking Bluelight has changed have nothing to do with PLUR, so I fail to see how that has any bearing on this debate?
------------------
....SLIDE BENEATH THE CITY......feel free to visit
http://clix.to/hastey

Hallo,
Haste,
Yes I do talk with the fairies,being a gardener you get to know them.
I am Old School too nezo.
What I am trying to say is
We already are
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
we don't need to strive for it
we already are it.
:O
I am not trying to preach ;we're just discussing right?(/left?) according to the topic.
------------------
Healing onesself heals the universe

I'm still farking green!!!
Oh well green by name, green of nature...THC...oh how I love thee...
What is PLUR? Something to do fake fur? PLastic fUR?
------------------
They pricked you full of thorazine...
They gave you electric convulsive therapy.
You don't know where you are...
Where you're going...
The drums don't stop!

I'm still farking green!!!
Oh well green by name, green of nature...THC...oh how I love thee...
What is PLUR? Something to do fake fur? PLastic fUR?
------------------
They pricked you full of thorazine...
They gave you electric convulsive therapy.
You don't know where you are...
Where you're going...
The drums don't stop!

*sigh*
..you leave the forum alone for one single day and look what happens!
ppfffffffftt !
I think I could (figuratively speaking) ass-rape pretty much everyone on here with their own opinion, particularly haste.
that guy is so obviously one of those new-to-the-scene teenage kids whos trying so hard to seem/look/act like a cool raver, with his orange pants and all, who didnt realise (until it was too late) that the whole rave scene is about getting G'd up and ass-raped by dirty men in speedos who assured him they were his best friend since they met 5 minutes ago at earthcore and persuaded him to come down to the river on their own for a "swim".
Now look at him.
He's only 15 and he's already a disgruntled alcoholic.
I'll leave it all up to you all.
Im gonna stay outa this one.
------------------
The fact is that nothing becomes as old as quickly as a new s o u n d
-Slide Beneath The City-

doesn't anyone else on BL realise that this thread is a complete and utter waste of time? whether or not raving has ever or is about PLUR is now superfulous - we have all been shown that the future of raving has been secured by the philosophy of:
A.Y.B.A.B.T.U
All
Your
Base
Are
Belong
To
Us
wink.gif

Oceanboy - I think he set up us the bomb
smile.gif

Main screen turn on.
Make you time,
buckD
ps - for what my 2c is worth, see Sgt Smiley
smile.gif

Alas you're right atomica - very negative of me - I don't know what come over me, I was a man obsessed - I seen kandy and lost it
wink.gif

hastey
smile.gif

Founder of B.O.A.R. (hehehe Samadhi thats a classic
biggrin.gif
)
------------------
....SLIDE BENEATH THE CITY......feel free to visit
http://clix.to/hastey

Honestly, I think PLUR comes from a time when people going to raves were a lot more genuine, and the scene was a lot more underground. Since I wasn't a part of it (only been partying 1yr or so) I can only speculate, but I think back then it would have been a lot more communal and "spiritual". That sense of togetherness, in addition to drugs & music, was a big part of the reason for going to raves in the first place.
Now, however, there's a lot more mainstream (newbie) people going to raves, and PLUR just can't exist when you've got such a wide cross-section of non-PLUR-enabled people raving. Unfortunately that's just the way it is. Arguments like this start when newbies fail to recognise that people who started raving a long time ago would like to hang onto some of their fond memories, and if continuing to believe in PLUR does it for them.. well, just let it go.
As for the people preaching PLUR, just remember that for anyone who's entered the rave scene recently, PLUR is just something that's talked about and most of us won't get to experience what for you is a fond memory, so just let it be too... mmkay
wink.gif

Did you eat all of this Acid?
You better hope there's some thorazine in this bag...
------------------
Fylar
=most legendary, most incomprehensible=

Hi ya people
So lets agree that PLUR exists, how real is up to the individual.Pure Kandy Kyds exemplify PLUR you see , they try and bring PLUR into total reality.That is part of what makes it special so if you visited the webring there was 200 odd PLUR sites!That's gonna help us make it even more real for the the parts of self that forgot.
Hey
Buck d'LuxX what does this mean?
Oceanboy - I think he set up us the bomb
Dear
Nezo re your post ;
N: Streak / Oceanboy : ...believe what you want,PLUR or otherwise...
O:Of course I will
N:just don't stick in the face of all these 'jaded' ol skoolers...
O:Why are you ordering me? and what is stick in the face mean;this is a free discussion forum.Also, I am old school too, just not jaded.
N:and people, ease up on the greenlighters..we were all green once
O: I agree
...like kermit said "it's not easy, being green".
O: Kermit was a puppet and Jim Henson died B4 Bluelight came online
A question dear people, c'mon lets be extra honest..
HOW MANY OF YOU EVEN VISITED THE SITE THIS POST AND THE POST IT IS ABOUT PROCLAIMED
PLUR Faithful asisst please!This is important work!(with total relaxed ease and grace)
------------------
Of course I talk with Fairies
Healing onesself heals the universe
[This message has been edited by Oceanboy (edited 22 March 2001).]

Shadow,
Thank you for the e-mail you sent me, like I said in my reply to you, it was very well said, and i agree with your views (most of them).
It made me realise a few things. I admit, I was wrong to judge someone by just reading one of their replies.
My apologies to Mr.Horse and you.
PLUR to you all.

Oceanboy : I visited the web ring and I thought it was cute
smile.gif

I don't fully belive in the whole PLUR thing but I think the concept of it is cute and I think the Kandy Web Ring is cute and thats being honest...
smile.gif
smile.gif

let him have his opinoins i reckon, but haste and them have just gone on about how they are just trying to give theirs, but its directly opposing someones and they have gone on about it too much to, it seems like your trying to patronise the fuck out of him. next you guys will be making posts directly slaggin off PLUR. I can see past plur myself, but its a nice idea, but i dont go around slagging anyone off who enjoys this ideal and thrives on it. its just not very nice.
be nice people
smile.gif

------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

let him have his opinoins i reckon, but haste and them have just gone on about how they are just trying to give theirs, but its directly opposing someones and they have gone on about it too much to, it seems like your trying to patronise the fuck out of him. next you guys will be making posts directly slaggin off PLUR. I can see past plur myself, but its a nice idea, but i dont go around slagging anyone off who enjoys this ideal and thrives on it. its just not very nice.
be nice people
smile.gif

------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

just one other thing..
Oceanboy and all other PLUR believers, theres this other message board you might be interested in!
go in there and tell them what you've been telling all of us regarding your experiences of PLUR.
They would love to hear what you have to say.
Here's the address : http://pub10.ezboard.com/fimockerytheantiraveboard
HAVE FUN !
smile.gif

*horsey standing on the corner of bourke st in grubby cloths*
*laid back southern drawl accent*
horse: "PLUR is the ONLY way my brothers. If you DONT follow the ways of PLUR, your soul will be sent to the DAMNATIONS of HELL. YOU DONT WANT THAT"
kid with skateboard: "Shut up stupid old man. Stop preaching"
horse: "And your soul will ROT in hell little boy. Do you KNOW about Peace Love Unity and Respect? DO YOU? its the ONLY way to live. Look at mah life, I live with HAPPINESS, with my brothers!!"
kid with skateboard: "You stink of alcohol and your cloths are in tatters. You have rings around your eyes which are clearly from too much drug use. Surely following these words can only lead to destruction?"
horse: "Ye have little faith~! PLUR leads to the path of enlightenment! only YOU can truly appreciate the nature of PLUR. Let it lead you into the light of HAPPINESS"
kid: "You talk drug induced bullocks"
horse: "Its not about drugs, its about the Love, the Unity, Respect for fellow man. Peace for the world"
kid: "Why are you forcing your view on innocent bystanders such as myself?"
horse: "It NEEDS to be enforced, in order to be appreciated. Shuddup and just follow it ok"
kid: "No, I have my own ideals. I am doing well at school, my parents love me and I have good friends."
horse: "All this is USELESS without PLUR!!"
kid: "Dude, I think YOU are missing the point"
horse: "HOW DARE YOU"
kid: "Shuddup old man, i'm outta here"
horse: "You'll learn brother, you'll learn!!"

haste, its not the antiplur sentiment, you can argue that till yr blue in the face hehe its all good!
my post re negativity was about your fairies comment to oceanboy esp the say hi to hansel n gretel part, i just felt like your comment was a little harsh is all. we all have our own opinions, commenting and debating those *ideas* is one thing, i just dont like more personal taunts, and i felt like thats what that was, and maybe i interpreted it to be less friendly than you intended.
anyways, in terms of plur, attack away! ideas should always be debated
smile.gif

just testing my new signiature
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
B.T.S.O.M.
its all about hArDc0re aSs-fUckIn' fEmAlE aSSeS :)