• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ocean Boy's post about candy kids!

PLUR - drug induced. obviously.
who would respect you lot if they weren't on drugs?
*L*
DQ.
------------------
"Cabbages... knickers.... it's not got a beak!"

well i tried to warn all of you that shadow is the most evil thing that walked the face of this planet, but would u listen to me...NNNNNOOO....
so dont come crying to me when this QBH biatch tries to take over your world...
time and time i have tried to talk her but she seems too invovled in platform shoes and blonde hair to even care!
god dammit ... i want a divorce ....stupid arranged marriages....
[This message has been edited by *bubble-fish* (edited 21 March 2001).]

I'm no kandy raver, even if I do talk a monstrous amount of crap when I'm spangled.
However, I'm sure that no one can tell me that peace, love, unity and respect aren't good philosphies to follow in life, provided one keeps in touch reality.
------------------
Enjoy the silence...
[This message has been edited by Prometheus (edited 10 September 2001).]

Hi dear fellow Bluelighters,
A quick note;
I deleted the post .
I deleted it because I was upset that the post I intended to be pure was purposely degenerated into a homosexual debate with
rude words . It was quite sad that this had happened.
Anyway here is the address for those sincere to even have a look.
http://nav.webring.yahoo.com/hub?ring=candykyds&index
I know PLUR is real , I have experienced it.
Straight and on stuff and I know its for real.
I have hardcore been in ecstacy ,totally straight,and I absolutely know PLUR is no fantasy.
Its like falling in Love .
Those who know , you know its true.
Anyone who denies Love which is the basis for where the rest of Peace;Love:Unity;Respect come from,
I hope you wake up soon.
Love feels so good and we are waiting for you to come home to your heart.
Unless ye be as little children ye shall not enter the kingdom of heaven.
The Universe was built from PLUR building blocks.It is not just fantasy .
Heaven is here right now.
The Holy Grail is in your heart.
You are already home.
"Right here/there,Right now"
"The time is now"
The key is to align with nature as much as possible.But of Course,Your life is up to you.
I love you very much dear Bluelighters
and I have felt this love very deeply.
I am so very honoured & blessed to be sharing this time on this planet with you.
Thankyou
Yours Sincerely
:Oceanboy
13:20:33 Unconditional Love
J 3:16
------------------
Healing onesself heals the universe

Quote: [raves] it is about Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect.
Funny, i thought raves were about techno and taking drugs

Hi dear fellow Bluelighters,
A quick note;
I deleted the post .
I deleted it because I was upset that the post I intended to be pure was purposely degenerated into a homosexual debate with
rude words . It was quite sad that this had happened.
Anyway here is the address for those sincere to even have a look.
KANDY KYDS UNITE
http://nav.webring.yahoo.com/hub?ring=candykyds&index
I know PLUR is real , I have experienced it.
Straight and on stuff and I know its for real.
I have hardcore been in ecstacy ,totally straight,and I absolutely know PLUR is no fantasy.
Its like Love/falling in Love .
Those who know (all of you)it, you know its true.
Anyone who denies Love which is the basis for where the rest of Peace;Love:Unity;Respect come from,
I hope you wake up soon.
Love feels so good and we are waiting for you to come home to your heart.
Unless ye be as little children ye shall not enter the kingdom of heaven.
The Universe was built from PLUR building patterns.It is not just fantasy .
Heaven is here right now.
The Holy Grail is in your heart.
You are already home.
"Right here/there,Right now"
"The time is now"
The key is to align with nature as much as possible.If you see pure nature enough you will se eternal PLUR.
But of Course,Your life is up to you.
I love you very much dear Bluelighters
and I have felt this love very deeply.
I am so very honoured & blessed to be sharing this time on this planet with you.
Thankyou
Yours Sincerely
:Oceanboy
13:20:33 Unconditional Love
J 3:16
"We are "doomed" to perfection"
------------------
Healing onesself heals the universe

...holy shit!
But if it makes you a better person, then PLUR it up, I guess.
------------------
"Rock over London, rock on Chicago!" - Wesley Willis

Police Love Urresting Ravers
I've been raving for 6 years now and never preached PLUR, but like was said above, we should all strive for this anyway, but within reason and reality.
smile.gif

Just my 2cents.
DJC
------------------
"We are the Children of the Revolution"

what homosexual activities???
oh, ass-fucking, thats done to chix as well.
and i agree sgt smiley,
but id put it just to being about techno
smile.gif

thats only my oppinion tho, and id include good people in there too that know how to party with or without drugs, its all the same.
[This message has been edited by KompleX (edited 21 March 2001).]

PLUR is an ideal on the same lines as democracy and communism. I say this in the sense that it is merely something to strive for, but cannot in practice always work... for example a democracy means to rule by the people, but that is impractical so the people elect a few who can represent us.
I believe we should all strive for peace.
I believe we should aim to love and be loved.
I believe we should try to have unity.
I believe we should respect everyone unless they give us reason not to.
But I don't believe that PLUR actually exists, except in the back of our minds as an ideal we can use to enhance the way we live our lives. I know there will never be peace, you can't love everyone, unity is impossible, and respect really needs to be earned. But that doesn't mean that we should give up trying.
PLUR exists only in the people who are willing to put reality on hold and for the duration of the rave attempt to achieve that impossible ideal- knowing full well that it cannot be done, but making themselves a better person anyway.
I'm as jaded as the rest of you about PLUR, but it does sum up what we should stand for, regardless of the fact that in that little thing called "reality" it cannot truely exist.
How's that for sitting on the fence...
wink.gif

------------------
"The love in your heart wasn't put there to stay...
Love isn't love, till you give it away."

Pretty funny stuff posted here. Seems really real so far pekkie.

Hey Oceanboy - do little white fairies talk to you aswell - I'm guessing you've yet to enter the real world, but say hello to Hansel and Gretel for me.....shesssshhhhh
wink.gif

I think Samadhi summed up plur the best!
smile.gif

Don't get me wrong...i'm a very non-confrontational person, so i guess that makes me PEACEful (but i can have a temper tantie as good as anyone), i'm engaged and i LOVE my partner, my family is a UNIT (sometimes they are all units...)and i give as much RESPECT as is given to me.
In saying this, it still pisses me off when (or really IF, nowadays)i go to a rave, and i hear some noodle going on about PLUR, and his pupils are that massive that i can't see his irises and by the look of his jaw, he should ,by rights, be in an industrial freezer
take a look at a thread called PLUR??? under rave culture at slide beneath the city and you'll find a pretty good discussion regarding plur there...
N.B. thanks for pointing out the UBB error Tarsy
smile.gif

***proud member of B.O.A.R
(Burnt Out Association of Ravers)
founded by hastey.
------------------
brisvegas gotta love it
"when he turned the Total Perspective Vortex on, she saw in an instant the whole infintiy of creation, and herself in relation to it. To Trin Tragula's horror, the shock annihilated her brain; but to his satisfaction he had proved conclusively that if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion" The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
[This message has been edited by samadhi (edited 28 March 2001).]

gawd haste for someone who was complaining about how bluelight isnt what it used to be, such a negative post
frown.gif

i'm w/ pleonastic.. it might not be what can be attained in reality, but why's striving toward the ideal of PLUR such a bad thing? for those who really try to, and dont just talk about it, anyways. the parallel to democracy was a good one. so much hypocricy and failing, but the central ideal is a good one.
the funny thing is that most of the ppl (but certainly not all) who are antiplur on this board are in reality friendly, accepting, helpful, nonjudgemental, respectful (of those that deserve it) and generally all round nice ppl who are a pleasure to know. ppl like horse, shadow, and yes, the antiplur personified - jb!
smile.gif
~*pLuR yOo gUyz!*~
wink.gif

=)

lmao...komplex, you crack me up mate..."oh, ass-fucking, thats done to chix as well" You can keep your sexual tastes to yourself next time thank you very much
wink.gif

umm..not to be a stick in the mud (cause we're all having fun slagging PLURists) but shouldn't someone close down this thread..it's not very PLUR - oh shit, there I go again...
Streak / Oceanboy : ...believe what you want, PLUR or otherwise...just don't stick in the face of all these 'jaded' ol skoolers...and people, ease up on the greenlighters..we were all green once...like kermit said "it's not easy, being green".
nezo.
------------------
"Warning - May Contain Peanuts"

I agree with Pleonastic, I've got more to say on this topic, but i couldn't be bothered regurgitating it right now, so if anyone cares, check out this thread on Hastey's board (its url instead of link on these boards samadhi dear *hugs*)
And nah, no need to close the thread nezo, its a discussion, not an argument, so its fine by me...
One last thing tho, PLUR is an idealistic set of beliefs which go against basic human nature... If people really believe and uphold the ideals of PLUR, they have to change their nature completely (or have been raised differently to standard western upbringing) ...I don't believe anyone here can say they don't have any remnants of basic, animalistic human nature, and therefore can't fully uphold the ideals of PLUR...
One day maybe, but not now... I for one will keep trying tho...

Doesn't this argument seem a little pointless to anyone else? I mean, irrespective of whether raves have ever been about PLUR or not, they are now definitely all about
A.Y.B.A.B.T.U.
All
Your
Base
Are
Belong
To
Us
wink.gif

I think they set us up the bomb
smile.gif

buckD
ps - jus' slipping in my 2c, PLUR's a load of shit
wink.gif

I think Pleonastic has summed it up the best! You can strive for it and keep it in the back of your mind but its not always possible!
smile.gif