The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NY dope thread because why not

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the guy mills cuts and bags in front of you? Sheet I'd pay extra for the raw if you could get him to sell it to you. They kinda do the same thing Here sell the cut up shit, and also sell the raw for a little more Mo ey but its worth every penny over scramble

Yeah I mean he doesn't let me watch, he makes me wait in the other room but yeah pretty much. And yeah I'm gonna se if I can't just get him to sell me a bit of the raw next time around. The only thing is I don't want him to give me a minuscule amount and try to make some stupid claim about why that's the proper amount for the money or whatever, I've been dealing with this same guy for several years now so that there's an order or rhythm to the way we operate and interact and the way this guy is, I just have a hard time seeing it benefitting me to try to switch it up on him. He's one of those "slow to change" type cats if you know what I mean. Makes me prefer to stick with what I know and get guaranteed satisfaction then want to try anything new, but who knows I suppose it couldn't hurt to ask, or at least it shouldn't ha.

But enough about me. How's the city treating the rest of you junkies??

just rolled back into manhattan with my guitar and one nasty habit... any help appreciated as the sickness is upon me....(would put a frowny face in here but that's not even close to expressing where I'm at). Can anyone help? Reading a lot about neighborhoods but that's always sketch in my experience and used to have a delivery connect... of course willing to try as needed. Help if you can please.

city's hard - just got back, came with a west-coast habit and no NYC connects anymore. if anyone's in/around east side manhattan pls message me asap thx!

city's hard - just got back, came with a west-coast habit and no NYC connects anymore. if anyone's in/around east side manhattan pls message me asap thx!

The rumors of fentanyl-laced dope are overblown. For one, it's incredibly expensive/valuable, relative to practically any other cutting agent. Unless your dope is total shit (or you're not even bagging dope at all), it doesn't make sense to use fentanyl, unless you were able to steal a large amount of it. But even then, it's so valuable, it wouldn't make sense to use it as a cutting agent. You could just sell it as-is, prepackaged and ready to go. People will buy it. Certainly you could use it as a cut, but you'd have to have some knowledge of its relative strength in order to know how much to use in proportion to the dope. One could imagine a scenario where a dealer was experimenting with using fentanyl as a cut, and out of sheer inexperience and ignorance, ended up using too much, leading to a bunch of overdoses. However, if you're in the position to be CUTTING DOPE and OPERATING A MILL, you probably have some experience putting together a consistent product. This is how you keep your customers alive, by offering a predictable product, something that people are familiar with and know how much to prep. The idea that an experienced dealer would wittingly put out a product that was two or three times stronger than usual seems crazy and a bit hard to believe, if for no other reason than because no dealer wants to carry a felony manslaughter charge for trying to make a few bucks. I mean, it happens, dealers are human and humans are stupid, but i don't think it happens nearly as often as is reported in the media (or, sadly, in the wild speculations of Bluelighters)...
Their is a ton of rent in the dope nowadays. I think/hear tell of some Mexicans chemists making it in labs on their side of the fence. One was busted, and when asked he said he was making "synthetic heroin". They have been seizing large quantities coming over the border region. I think the just cut itvw the dope and make it stretch sooooo much further. 1 key becomes 20 and so on. Also the Mexicans have hired chemists to teach them how better refine their dope. Its not exactly new news, they have been doing it for a while now (10 years?) So their product looks a lot more like the Columbian powder we are used to. They took over the market recently. That's where Chicago gets 90% of its stuff. Philly,Baltimore, and New York also used to be huge Columbian powder cities. Now they are flooded with high quality MEXICAN #4. Looks like some got smart, ditched that horrible black, gooey,coal-looking, poop! Jk, I've lived all over and some tar can be good...I actually love the smell of some high quality tar, call me crazy. It will ruin your viens, plus the stuff the cut it with is so nasty. I used to chill with me dealer.vhevwould hook me up before he cut it. He was this high ranking Texas gang member, working for Tango blast, also friends with some TS (Texas Syndicate) guys. Whatever they wanted to make it look how they wanted it to they cut it with, they did. Shoe polish, sugar, whatever. It was nasty stuff. They sold it though, I would pick it up with them and make sure I got mine straight from the bag he got though. Little off topic, but fent is and will still be used as a cut. As long as it is still getting young Americans, with cash in hand, high in their parents bathrooms. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Anyone feel like meeting a friendly Canadian visiting New York for work? I'm here for the first time for the NY Auto Show. Would really like to connect with anyone here. I'm staying in Manhattan.

Anyone feel like meeting a friendly Canadian visiting New York for work? I'm here for the first time for the NY Auto Show. Would really like to connect with anyone here. I'm staying in Manhattan.

Can totally make it worth your while for your time and willingness to make a new visiting friend.

Just got back to hotel. I'm free all evening and kinda hurting. As said, I can totally make it worth your while. Would really, really like to meet someone while I'm down here.

I know I'm talking to myself here at this point but whatever. Just wanted to let you dudes and dudettes know that I found what I was looking for. Met a new friend through CL. Pricey but well worth it at this point. Delivered right down the street from where I'm staying upper midwest Manhattan. Figured I'd share the good news. Dude was legit. Feeling good.

Hello New Yorkers. I'm new on this site and I live in NYC. I figured I post first on this thread

I'm outside Syracuse NY and new to dope but surprissed at how good the scene seems to be. A friend of mine is who I buy from. He gets buns from one guy at a wicked good price for a single bun purchase. Just recently consistency has started to become a issue with that stamp. Theyre Deadman Walking and usually contain 30-45mgs of powder.

Lately he has been copping Passion with two pink hearts for a little more a bun. However they have 50-80mgs of powder and seem to be a decent amount stronger.

I read an article awhile back about a "Pipeline" from Jersy to Syracuse being broken. We are five hours or so from NYC. I'd like to know if the larger stamps come from NYC and the smaller ones from Jersy. Obviously it could from anywhere but I seem to read a lot about NYC being consistently fatter bags.

I haven't made any solid connection myself yet as he cops in the ghetto. I try to avoid those situations if I have no real business being there.

Have also had Felony bags with an old school like...Roman scale on it. All the bags have been a light grey to very pale tanish flaky powder that crumbles easy. I sniff and all has had that opiate chemical taste to it and no notocable vinegar smell. Seems to have good legs exspecially if I go to bed good and high. I'll be in a surreal dream land for most of the night.

I'm outside Syracuse NY and new to dope but surprissed at how good the scene seems to be. A friend of mine is who I buy from. He gets buns from one guy at a wicked good price for a single bun purchase. Just recently consistency has started to become a issue with that stamp. Theyre Deadman Walking and usually contain 30-45mgs of powder.

Lately he has been copping Passion with two pink hearts for a little more a bun. However they have 50-80mgs of powder and seem to be a decent amount stronger.

I read an article awhile back about a "Pipeline" from Jersy to Syracuse being broken. We are five hours or so from NYC. I'd like to know if the larger stamps come from NYC and the smaller ones from Jersy. Obviously it could from anywhere but I seem to read a lot about NYC being consistently fatter bags.

I haven't made any solid connection myself yet as he cops in the ghetto. I try to avoid those situations if I have no real business being there.

Have also had Felony bags with an old school like...Roman scale on it. All the bags have been a light grey to very pale tanish flaky powder that crumbles easy. I sniff and all has had that opiate chemical taste to it and no notocable vinegar smell. Seems to have good legs exspecially if I go to bed good and high. I'll be in a surreal dream land for most of the night.

i know the "pipeline" youre talking about. yes, the players involved got popped. but ill tell you right now that 'cuse now gets the majority of their shit from philly/north jersey via a route through Binghamton, or you get NYC/north jersey bags coming from Albany/schenectady. plus i know of an operation thats been pumping out stamps from the suburbs of 'cuse.

then again, here in albany, it's a buyers market. i currently have 3 dealers for the best shit i have had in years (since i started doing this shit), and its only caused quality to go up and prices to go down. since there's been alot of sketchy busts with names of a few snitches in the scene going around, dealers are looking for clients they can trust and they make it worthwhile for you to come back. unless they're black (no offense), but all black dope dealers have robbed me. sorry. gotten amazing coke from them though, lol. but in my experience. white weed/pill/opiates/psychadelics dealers and hispanic heroin/coke/(sometimes) weed dealers are by far the best....namely dominicans and puerto ricans.

atleast thats my experience in ny.....

i know the "pipeline" youre talking about. yes, the players involved got popped. but ill tell you right now that 'cuse now gets the majority of their shit from philly/north jersey via a route through Binghamton, or you get NYC/north jersey bags coming from Albany/schenectady. plus i know of an operation thats been pumping out stamps from the suburbs of 'cuse.

then again, here in albany, it's a buyers market. i currently have 3 dealers for the best shit i have had in years (since i started doing this shit), and its only caused quality to go up and prices to go down. since there's been alot of sketchy busts with names of a few snitches in the scene going around, dealers are looking for clients they can trust and they make it worthwhile for you to come back. unless they're black (no offense), but all black dope dealers have robbed me. sorry. gotten amazing coke from them though, lol. but in my experience. white weed/pill/opiates/psychadelics dealers and hispanic heroin/coke/(sometimes) weed dealers are by far the best....namely dominicans and puerto ricans.

atleast thats my experience in ny.....

Ya all those bags have come from black connections. You ever live or spend time down this way? I feel like the dopes good but could be much better. I know the big mill operations are supposed to ensure quality to some degree because not many people open up each bag and fuck with it but I wonder if the boys in NYC/NJ are ever like... "Alright this runs going to central NY lets put more cut on it"

Anyone got a plug for BTH in/close to Watertown, NY? Just got here from the west coast and hurting bad. Pls help!

Anyone got a plug for BTH in/close to Watertown, NY? Just got here from the west coast and hurting bad. Pls help!

I'm very new to dope but I don't think you will find BTH out this way. It's all ECP. Most likely more expensive. Everything I have read says its a more clear high but people that love tar seem to like it more than the powder...if they were getting high grade tar. If it was mediocre tar than you may like it better out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.