The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NY dope thread because why not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things have been kinda quiet around here aside from a few big busts making the news. This bust in NYC was for 44lbs of heroin and like 17lbs of meth. It looked like they had more dope than they knew what to do with. Most of it was hidden in secret compartments but then it's like they got lazy and had a few pounds just lying around on some shelves and what not. There was a 30lb bust in the Bronx the month before, and another decent sized one in Queens around that time too, where some idiot supposedly answered the door with a bowl in his hand when the cops came to investigate a noise complaint, and when he let the cops in he had a ton of dope all bundled up on the kitchen table in plain site. I feel like that might be b.s and they probably did an illegal search but said all that to make it stick.

There is just so much dope that those bust want do much to affect the supply. They said the one in NYC (specifically Washington Heights) was of dope that was going to supply several states (NY, NJ, PA, MA) so if you split that up it wasn't that much per state but still a lot of dope.

None of the stamps I've been getting were mentioned in those busts. I've gotten Tsunami, Law & Order, Gucci, Lethal Weapon, Empire, and some Joker one that says something after the word joker but it's hard to tell. All decent stuff but Empire fell off.
Glad I found this thread..

Funny fact we had some of those joker bags in NJ..

White Lightblubs, blue jokers, blue polo, block party, A-team, plenty of blue blanks, and some taped bags supposedly from NYC that said bulldog on them with a pic of a bulldog I think

Yes, I back off on the Klonopin significantly tho if I am dabbling with opiates. I heard that this site had a bad reputation for people giving snide responses unrelated to what the poster is asking, just so they could feel superior somehow when they are too ignorant to give a real answer, so I will not be addressing anyone who does that to me in the future--only someone who can help answer the questions presented.
you can do kpins and dope. hope you find some help, good luck

i should probably contribute. im from upstate actually, more around the cap region. always had good dope up here, but i notice what you're saying about it being cheaper/more available, but the real quality shit is as pricey as it always was. around here the better shit ive seen is 1 connect i have for raw, and another that has blank white bags. average dope are the "venom" and "barbie army", as well as the red,white, and blue star bags.

although ive had a friend bring me shit up from staten island. last ones i got like that where stamped with a blue "now proudly serving Boar's head" with the boar's head logo. killer dope there.

Lol i had those bulldog ones a few months back, it was ok, not the best but decent, in queens an they drive around all over woodhaven, ozone, middle village an everywhere like that. Best for awhile was 94 octane then it fell off an better shit came thru

Lol i had those bulldog ones a few months back, it was ok, not the best but decent, in queens an they drive around all over woodhaven, ozone, middle village an everywhere like that. Best for awhile was 94 octane then it fell off an better shit came thru

shit the bulldogs where it wasnt just stamped on the bag but the bag itself had it printed on it? cause some blk guy ran into down here had em awhile back n they were ight 5-6/10... but detroit is where the real flame comes from... fuck bags folds are the shit and so much easier to scrape...
WP_20141226_12_01_46_SmartShoot_zps74a22a49.jpg

this shits 7-8/10

Damn, All this talk makes me itch for a hit. I've been D free for like 6 months. I'm on 50mg of methadone and I feel great. Never felt better. So much peace when I'm out of the game. I'm finally working now.
I still sometimes do Molly, Weed & Ketamine. I'm prescribed Valium 1 10mg 2x a day. I don't get high from that or abuse it. So that's about it. I sometimes miss it though. But I just feel so much better now
that I don't want to jeopardize what I worked hard for. Build it all up for it all to crumble? Nah! I'm not looking to do that anything soon.
Plus, I'm a music producer(hobby), and I need to get some gear I've been meaning to get for a while.

Yea the bulldog ones i had where in a blue bag an had a pic of a bulldog an said it, they were around a 6, the shit i get now is about a 8-9, its actually pretty good shit, had a bunch of friends od on it but they dont have a stamp. The guy i got the bulldog aslways had shit stuff that was the best they got, one time i got 2 off them an did both an didnt even help my wd even tho my tolerance was really low, glad i dont use them anymore, my guy now drives right to my block even for 10 bucks an its gooo shit, i like it in the wax bags better cuz it comes off so easy, i had it wrapped in lottery paper an u gotta scrape a lil off which u dont gotta do with the bags, it all comes off like nothing an its safer to hold onto without it opening an losing some

Man reading this makes me want to take a trip up there.
I started using in the mid 90's in NY. I lived on the island and dope was scarce and expensive. I used to drive into Brooklyn almost every day. Back then you slow down on the rite street and they are pretty much swarming your car. Now I'm pretty sure there are ridiculously expensive condos there. The dope was always good, even w a gram+ a day habit I could easily fall out if I wanted. The same stamps stuck around for over a year.
I fantasized about that feeling for months before going back to dope. I was doing 40-60mg of hydro a day. I copped a few bags (that seemed to be at least half the size of what i rememberd) down here is Charleston, banged half a bag figuring it would get me rite (when I first started I shot 1/4 bag and woke up I think a day later to my mom w a blood pressure cuff and stethoscope after the girl who turned me on finally got scared enough and got her) and didnt even know I did anything. I've still yet to get that feeling even w a gram shot (which hurt because that was $150 down my vein for almost nothing)
You guys don't know how good you have it!

Last edited:
Im willing to help out of you make a trip if its worth my wild lol, i get good shit in queens

Great forum! I live in NYC and for some reason... I can't score dope or find any connect. People say it is easy to find heroin in NYC but so far... I don't know man...

The straight wackness lately. Had two hooks i was fuckin with for dayyys and they just went upstate. Talk about the shaft. Walking around nose running faster then my nikes, is not the way. Imma be in full recovery before i cop it seems like. Straight death, sen.

But gotta say shits been better lately for sure. Been lurking here for daze for ent. May as well chime in

Used to live in the Bronx and was on the Methadone pgm. on Jerome Ave. so it got my hookups there but it's been a few years. I on the Upper West side (Manhattan) for a week or so and I am really looking to cop...any help would seriously be appreciated.

Last edited:
NY Dope thread is dead huh? I love copping in Brooklyn.....it's one of the few areas of the World where there are tons of dope dealers with high quality but all races, cultures and socio-economic types coexist in the same areas. No one looks out of place! Try being white copping in any of the New Jersey hoods like Newark, Paterson, etc and everyone knows why you are there. BK is truly unique although I don't know how long it will remain that way with the rent and real estate sky-high. I suppose as long as they leave a certain amount of public housing there will be all types of people. Open Air is around but not very prevalent any more...it's more making friends and sharing phone connects now in NYC/BK.

I tried the old Target delivery team lately and their Body Bag stamp was good....a couple of times as good as Target used to be. EMPIRE is always fire when that is available and there are always several other decent to excellent stamps available. Been getting a good stamp with a stupid name lately called BUMBLE BEE.

Hey I'm from upstate and shits getting annoying to cop always a big ass project and always expensive so I'm thinking about trying NYC to find...I always hear it's everywhere if anyone has any good advice or anywhere they know is decent pm me

Damn I would love to have a delivery service for the d. As it is I have to trek my ass to see my dealer whenever I need. I live in east harlem and his two places are both deep in Brooklyn so I always have to set aside a couple hours just to cop. But at least he always has it and it's always good quality. The man himself is a bit of a spaz but it is what it is I guess. This last time he sent me out of my way to pick him up some fucking pies lmao. That was alright but from the restaurant to his place was a 30 minute walk through the hood and I was sick and cold and unhappy and when I finally got to his place he had me waiting inside for almost an hour while he bagged up. I mean I definitely prefer waiting inside the apartment to outside but shit man I had things to do lol. I wish he had just like thrown me a couple grams of the raw instead of making me wait while he bagged it into my buns but he was trying to tell me somehow I would "lose out" if he gave me the raw. Like he was trying to imply that he doesn't cut it at all, just breaks it down and bags it. Yeah rightttt. On the other hand, I am incredibly lucky to have found a hook up relatively high on the supply chain where he gets raw in weight and breaks it down into bundles. He mostly only sells to other dealers but I've known him since he was still small time so he let's me cop my puny amounts with only the minimum of giving me shit ha

Status
Not open for further replies.