• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NSW teenager dies after taking LSD

From the date on the original article, it seems to be going on nearly 3 months now I think? Surely they can do it faster, like in 2 weeks or less. What the hell takes them so long.

From the date on the original article, it seems to be going on nearly 3 months now I think? Surely they can do it faster, like in 2 weeks or less. What the hell takes them so long.

Depends how much of a backlog they have.

Would they even release that info to the public? I'd guess they would but not certain.

"LSD does not regularly cause death by overdose, rather by misadventure, as hallucinations often cause people to take part in dangerous behaviour such as walking in front of cars or jumping from tall objects, said Mr Dillon"

Finally someone has got that right. I shake my head in disbeleive when someone blames psychedelic drugs on a death. LSD is less harmful than aspirin. A motor vehicle is dangerous too so we shouldnt use that either? Bottom line is never let anyone take psychs if they arnt in a good mind frame or known to have mental problems.

So we still don't have a toxicology report on what Nick took? You would think it would come in by now...

I wonder if the delay has something to do with with the type of substance he took being hard to detect?

I wonder if the delay has something to do with with the type of substance he took being hard to detect?

I doubt it. It'd probably have more to do with the fact that it's a drug and they can use this story as part of the WoD. "Doesn't matter what he took, it killed him. All drugs are bad"

I doubt it. It'd probably have more to do with the fact that it's a drug and they can use this story as part of the WoD. "Doesn't matter what he took, it killed him. All drugs are bad"

what does the delay in releasing the toxology report have to do with the war on drugs?

The longer they delay the tox report, the longer they can demonize LSD. It's being reported as a 'resurgence' of the 'deadly drug from the 60's'. More fear-mongering that works for their agenda. Heaven forbid the truth gets out that they are wrong on all counts.

This incident happened about a 5 minute drive away from where I was living at the time. Really unfortunate stuff. I personally doubt that what they ingested was LSD, based upon the age of the kids involved and the general lack of availability of LSD in this area. I mean, it's around but you've got to really look for it - and most of it comes into the region from other areas (Sydney, Gold Coast, etc.) in dribs and drabs, there aren't any consistent suppliers of LSD around here that I know of anyway. I hope that they release the toxicology report to the public, though I have no idea if that is common practice - does anyone know?

Ash. <3

Is this the end of the story, was there ever a toxicology report findings released?. Because all this talk of LSD as the culprit is plain and simple BULLSHIT! There is only an estimated LD50 (that is where half of all would die with a certain dose) and this is 200 micrograms per kilogram body weight. Fact......no-one, I repeat no-one has ever died from an overdose of LSD, not one single documented case worldwide since the discovery of its effects on the 19th of April 1943. Millions of people world-wide have taken it. It has been the subject of thousands of scientific research reports up to its final ban from research in the 1970s. This research has slept for 40 years and is only now being re-opened into this remarkable substance. Here inEurope, so called legal RCs (research chemicals) have been doing the rounds for some time. These are slightly tweaked molecular modifications of known, and illegal, psychedelics. They mostly belong to the family of substances known as Phenethylamines, to which Mescaline, MDMA (Ecstasy), MDA and the 2C's belong. LSD, DMT and Psilocybin (the active component of magic mushies) are all Tryptamines. There is stuff around which is potent enough to be active in blotter sized doses where the toxicology has not been established. This is true of the NBOME's which are surfacing as LSD substitutes on the scene. This scene is all about money, not about worrying whether someone will die ! Those wise powers who keep physiologically harmless substances like LSD illegal are to blame for this mess, with most of the populace freaked out by drugs and especially frightened by LSD due to its demonised publicity, although they don't seem to worry about the fact that MILLIONS die each year from Alcohol and Tobacco related deaths, and that someone dies every 19 minutes in the USA alone from a prescription drug overdoses. People have used substances to alter their consciousness since time began, and they are probably responsible for all the great jumps in human evolution to date. Marijuana has never claimed a single life due to overdose, Indians have used Peyote for centuries, the sacred mushrooms of Mexico, Ayahuasca in Sth America are not inherently dangerous substances. Please try and educate someone, at least one other person you know. It really is time this nonesense stopped. I am not advocating these things as harmless, LSD and the other Psychedelics are very powerful medicine, enough to make some see God or Ultimate reality, powerful medicine, which if abused by someone with a loose screw, will almost certainly bring on their psychosis quicker! LSD did not kill this kid in Australia, find out what did, and tell the bloody truth for once. A bit hard in a Murdoch controlled press!

Nbome's really hit the 5HTP2 receptor hard resulting in vasoconstriction, cardiac toxicity etc. LSD would be an unlikely culprit unless the person had a psychotic episode and say jumped of a bridge while under the influence. Nbome's are fine at say 200-500 ugs but over that dose results in increased side effects and a decreased pleasurable experience. 25B is probably the strongest of these analogues (anything over 300 ugs is not much fun at all) and I remember that 1200 ug doses were being sold overseas. Anything over 800 ugs of 25i Nbome can be a shitty experience especially if the synthesis is less than ordinary. Stupid doses and inexperienced users equal deadly results. Also most users don't know they are dosing Nbome or even how many ug's the tab is reported to contain. Numb tongue equals Nbome (due to vasoconstriction).