• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social - Tom Petty For President/Get Well Soon Chainer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
chainer, can't we have a less self-effacing title for the social? Maybe "I was gonna post in the social, but then I got high.", or some such.
seconded

Happy Fry Day

CD Song of the Day

Coastin' - Zion I feat. K. Flay

NSFW:
n06freddycerdeira.jpg

Ehh idk, speed ruins your dopamine receptors.
Speed is baaad, mkaaaaaay.

Get the fuck out of here Mr. Mackie!

WTF am I saying right now?

xanax - check

tree - check

6-pack, Blue Moon - check

NBA2K11 - check

it's gonna be a pretty chill night.

hmm well names Dustin, ive been here n there allot...lived in NH for 15 years then moved to NC for 3 years n now just recently moved back to NH :) umm ive been a stoner for about 8 years ive smoked out of allot of shit. i love to create my own pieces when im high...i always just end up eating and forgetting about it. im really fuckin high as im typin. any ways...how are you all doing? im very bored n have noone to talk to :( so i was wondering if any of you wanted to talk on AIM MSN or even yahoo i also have skype :p so anything u got i have we can chat :) im always down to talk to new people. oh and i also did my first DXM trip last night. it wasnt really a trip it was more a drunk feeling and i was "walking like a robot" according to my friend. lol umm there where allot of CEVs (closed eye visuals) umm lets see im 18 ill be 19 in feb. uhh lets see i have court in 9 days :( umm hmm so yea hit me up lets chat :D

^Planet Earth with David Attenborough or that talentless slut Sigourney Weaver?

I watched the whole series with David before, then I saw part of an episode with Sigourney and couldn't stand more than 15 seconds of it. So needless to say I tripped out with my buddy Mr. Attenborough.8o

hmm well names Dustin, ive been here n there allot...lived in NH for 15 years then moved to NC for 3 years n now just recently moved back to NH :) umm ive been a stoner for about 8 years ive smoked out of allot of shit. i love to create my own pieces when im high...i always just end up eating and forgetting about it. im really fuckin high as im typin. any ways...how are you all doing? im very bored n have noone to talk to :( so i was wondering if any of you wanted to talk on AIM MSN or even yahoo i also have skype :p so anything u got i have we can chat :) im always down to talk to new people. oh and i also did my first DXM trip last night. it wasnt really a trip it was more a drunk feeling and i was "walking like a robot" according to my friend. lol umm there where allot of CEVs (closed eye visuals) umm lets see im 18 ill be 19 in feb. uhh lets see i have court in 9 days :( umm hmm so yea hit me up lets chat :D

Welcome!

8 years of smoking is just barely enough requirement to post in here :p

Haha jk, why do you have court?

PS Split up your sentences into paragraphs next time you post por favor 8o

So I may have nodded off onto a Dell XPS M1530 Laptop.... nasty 3rd degree burn and what not... well, I call, and get yelled for asking for a replacement heat lap, and decided if they wanted to play ball, I'd play ball.

instead of "sueing them" and shit, I threatened several legitamate paths of action I could take, and they settled with giving me a Dell XPS 15 gaming laptop.

Wondering if I should sell the damn thing, along with the old one, and my desktop, and buy a massive gaming 15" laptop, as a desktop replacement.

I wonder how much I could have made sueing.

Favorite Music While Smoking?

My personal favorites would be Pink Floyd or any type of 60s-70s rock, Beck, Cypress Hill, Bob Marley, Sublime, Silversun Pickups, or just plain anything good. Whats your favorite while hitting mary jane? =D

Probably quite a lot, but then you'd have had to hire a lawyer and go through a lengthy legal process. Best to just be happy with what you've got, it's none too shabby.
chainer, can't we have a less self-effacing title for the social? Maybe "I was gonna post in the social, but then I got high.", or some such.

It's the same as when I'm sober. If I listen to any one music for too long I'll get tired of it and most likely not play that cd/artist again for years.

Today, though, I think I'll be going with Swishahouse's Highly Addictive mixtape and Z-Ro's Heroin album.

Love that Texas shit.

It's the same as when I'm sober. If I listen to any one music for too long I'll get tired of it and most likely not play that cd/artist again for years.

Today, though, I think I'll be going with Swishahouse's Highly Addictive mixtape and Z-Ro's Heroin album.

Love that Texas shit.

Same here I get sick of alot of bands if I overplay them

THREADS BEEN DONE OP,

use the searcjh engine. it still exists.

Um i honestly can give a shit, I did search and they are either

1. Closed
2. Innactive for months
3. Completley off discussion because of people like you

Either way im going to get bitched at for either making a new thread or opening and old one that has been long innactive.

Usually my friends and I like to listen to whatever we're obsessed with at the time when we're sober. One person will put on a song we all love and we squeal and then jam out.

But music that I will always love while high has to be the likes of Shwayze, The Beatles, and Janis Joplin, especially when I'm listening to it on vinyl.

Vinyls are pretty sweet, There used to be a shop nearby that closed so i collected alot of the cheap used ones that came in.

Love that Texas shit.

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg
Sorry, I have to rep it when I hear anyone else talk about swishahouse and houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.