• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social - Tom Petty For President/Get Well Soon Chainer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so umm....yea im not quite sure what to say other than i wish i wasnt so fuckin cold -.-

~we dont get high...we STAY high~

so umm....yea im not quite sure what to say other than i wish i wasnt so fuckin cold -.-

~we dont get high...we STAY high~
it's cold here too man. what are you smoking on? i got some super sticky bubble gum in a bong

He ignored you too. ;)

STOP!
...DROP!
...SHUT 'EM DOWN, OPEN UP SHOP!...
OHHH..
NOOO..
THAT'S HOW RUFF RYDERS ROOOLLLL
NSFW:
fy6rv.gif

it's cold here too man. what are you smoking on? i got some super sticky bubble gum in a bong

just some shit i got around town nothin fancy man i got it free so thats always nice :) n im smokin outta a bubbler :p

It's the same as when I'm sober. If I listen to any one music for too long I'll get tired of it and most likely not play that cd/artist again for years.

Today, though, I think I'll be going with Swishahouse's Highly Addictive mixtape and Z-Ro's Heroin album.

Love that Texas shit.

I thought I was the only one in the world who listened to Mr. KOTG! Props bro, gotta love Z-Ro!

diferent shit mf doom for one elevation a bit of metal som decapitated some death rap like necro n mr hyde fuckin .. old school rock led zeppelin n shit or some good ass country-johnny cash gimme anything im a fuckin music head

Pretty lights, thievery corporation, eoto, anything with a up beat.

The grateful dead and the breakfast do my brain dirty too.

dubstep, house or techno. you can really hear the layering in the notes when stoned. fucking LOVE it

"I'm a deer-hunter, I go all the time with my dad. One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am much better at hiding, than they are... at... vision."

Um i honestly can give a shit, I did search and they are either

1. Closed
2. Innactive for months
3. Completley off discussion because of people like you

Either way im going to get bitched at for either making a new thread or opening and old one that has been long innactive.

The better alternative would be to talk about this in NEMD instead of CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.