• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social - Tom Petty For President/Get Well Soon Chainer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ indeed. We should start a fundraiser. Although that plan would probably fail because we'd have to lie about what we were fundraising for, and then the cash would get spent on drugs. So, fundraiser fail.

yeah... :( At least we aren't lying to ourselves. Besides, you don't need money or financial well-being if you can smoke a 2g blunt of heads. Everyone knows that.

edit: we hijacked our own social

feelin oh so good after doming an eighth of home grown bud stuffed into a blunt split between 3 people hahaha and some klonopin and whiskey cocktail

make it a fatty...this world is so crazy; you deserve it... sometimes earth seems like another planet's hell. just surviving through another day with all yyour sanity is an accomplishment to itself...

yeah... :( At least we aren't lying to ourselves. Besides, you don't need money or financial well-being if you can smoke a 2g blunt of heads. Everyone knows that.

edit: we hijacked our own social

Yep, I'm willing to let it continue. I just did a CWE on some hydros, and um the yield is kinda too large for my purposes? Guess I'm gonna have to drink some of it, ugh, nasty.

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.

I don't normally pop in here, but I've finally tried making a cannabis tincture, and I must say that it's the bees knees. Nice and smooth, hits after about 2 h to the second, and is there but not distracting. Makes me wish that I could quickly re-dose, but I don't want to be stoned as balls at 2 in the morning. I'm thinking a bit more for next time, for certain. Some alaprozam would compliment this nicely, but I've been out for about 6 months. I guess beer'll have to do!

What I would just love right now are a few missing ingredients so that I could make something delicious. My kitchen is finally finished being remodelled, and I'm itching to make some of this, but I need to find some jackfruit first.

Dave, first,

1) Hello
2) Being stoned off your ass at 2am is the perfect time for you to be high off your ass

Dave, first,

1) Hello
2) Being stoned off your ass at 2am is the perfect time for you to be high off your ass

Yes. Plugging hydrocodone (with a CWE) is really the only way to go...mmm boring Saturday night where I could be packing and doing things, but fuck that shit.

I'd bet. Hell, I'd probably go for some CWE codeine at this point. Mmmm, or some G.

Ha, that's funny; I spent most of my evening unpacking my kitchen.

Chainer: Wise words. I've forgotten the enjoyment of getting toasted. My lungs have been too touchy to smoke lately, but I think that I may have found something interesting with this tincture. Just need to titrate the dose a bit more...

I'd bet. Hell, I'd probably go for some CWE codeine at this point.

Ha, that's funny; I spent most of my evening unpacking my kitchen.

Codeine gives me a weird paradoxical reaction, but all the other opiates I've encountered (hydrocodone, oxycodone, hydromorphone (shot in ER), oxymorphone) seem to be just fine.

And yeah, my kitchen will stay packed, living back in with family so most things are super boxed up for storage for now, hoping to only live there for a year and make some money.

Good luck with that. I love my parents dearly, but I'd have a very hard time moving back for more than a week or two.

Good luck with that. I love my parents dearly, but I'd have a very hard time moving back for more than a week or two.

It's just me and my dad, it's a small part of a two family house in Queens, and I'll try my hardest. Everyone is excited for me to come home (my family got off the boat in the 20s, very italian) and I already have mental health treatment set up. It's gonna be a rough year, but if I'm working a lot and saving money it could be worth it. But yeah, I'll end up going nuts sooner rather than later, my father is more than kind of annoying and since my mom passed away I feel like he's my dad and tries to be my friend too...or we just both like drugs (valium/coke/booze for him, benzos in general/weed for me)...no opiates are discussed and I don't mention my coke usage of course.

someones opiated ;)
<3

I'm chillin on a large amount of lyrica and smoking up a ton of fire headies (in picture thread). Great mix, very trippy and reminiscent of low dose acid while drinking a ton.

someones opiated ;)
<3

I'm chillin on a large amount of lyrica and smoking up a ton of fire headies (in picture thread). Great mix, very trippy and reminiscent of low dose acid while drinking a ton.

I'm not TOO opiated, I feel more benzo'd and stoned honestly, opiates are just coming in for a nice mix.

I'm baking sugar cookies from scratch at now almost 3:30pm because I'm too lazy/probably too fucked to drive :) So making them from scratch to use up some of the ingredients I have was a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.