• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social - Tom Petty For President/Get Well Soon Chainer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My jaw was broken, I had pretty shitty surgery and an even worse recovery. I'll be fully well by Jan '12. Thanks for askin'

Get well soon chainer? Are you sick??

My jaw was broken, I had pretty shitty surgery and an even worse recovery. I'll be fully well by Jan '12. Thanks for askin'

Yes, this social was dedicated to Chainer because of his surgery and recovery --- he's a VERY important part of CD, and I thought this was a good way to let him know when he popped in here that we were all worried about him and care about him very much. And, also a way for people not as close to him to send their regards without flooding his PM box =D

Hope you're feelin' better Chainer, and I hope you are fully well before January!

@rest of CD social - I may finally get a glimpse at the ocean today which I've been dying for for so long. It's exciting.

Yes, this social was dedicated to Chainer because of his surgery and recovery --- he's a VERY important part of CD, and I thought this was a good way to let him know when he popped in here that we were all worried about him and care about him very much.

=D <3 <3

And, also a way for people not as close to him to send their regards without flooding his PM box =D

girrrlll, why-you-always-so-smart?

:( That's terrible. Feel better.

Aye, and thanks mate

^ Aww thanks Chainer. I met my first BLer today, 'twas an interesting one for sure. Now I'm a little red but thankfully escaped sunburn at least.

When did you last see it?

Hmm...maybe...last August? Where I was living wasn't near the ocean, and then there was snow...and yesterday, there was ocean. And, a photography club practicing taking pictures of a model bride/groom rolling around in the ocean, which was good entertainment.

When did you last see it from the uh, opposite side Vader?

Less than an hour ago, it's a five minute walk from my house :D

I am the farthest possible from any ocean while still being in the US. Although... there are more than 12,000 lakes in my state. But lakes suck.

I use to live very close to the ocean but now I live in landlocked pennsylvania -________-

^ I know, it almost made me piss myself with laughter. I assure you it is real - that's what makes it all the more amusing. They didn't expect it to happen because it was a show being done live I think. But fuck, it was funny.

I am the farthest possible from any ocean while still being in the US. Although... there are more than 12,000 lakes in my state. But lakes suck.

trust me when I say this dude, any american lake even if it's about 2 inches deep is instantly better than the english east coast. -.-

It's like your east coast without the bustling drugs trade, then some dirty water and shit weather.

lol at the fireman

That was on jimmy kimmel so it may have just been an actor, and notice how you just heard his voice without sirens/noise in the background?

Still, its funny. I liked the "stoned reporter" video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JdsKMuk5qY&NR=1&feature=fvwp) also fake probably, but still, funny :).

Does anyone else ever get a "Stoneover" from smoking hash? Its not as bad as a hangover, but when I woke up today, I definitely felt still high/fuzzy/out of it. Need coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.