Nsadd social: dawt com

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh, that does suck HoL. i've been there kind of. only i just kept going to jail lol
g'luck!

in not-even-slightly-related-news: menstrual cramps. terribly painful menstrual cramps. because i am having my period. because i have a vagina and these things happen.

i know you were all curious so you're welcome.

heh, oh ohline.

in other news, i did not go to work today, haven't even left the house, and yet it's after 9PM and I still haven't drank anything. Way to go me.

nah, they've been having that problem for thousands of years. Dudes used to try to "fix" their wives when they started getting menstrual but now they have all these fancy new domestic violence laws.

oh yeah, good morning fuckers! What's up on this Wednesday morning?
My day is yet again wonderfully work-free, and possibly soon to be bankai-full.
I needed time off, so I am doing exactly that. Thinkin about quitting my job alltogether, but I don't want to be homeless again and lose my truck. Oh the choices we make each day.

Goooood morning guise!!

Yeah reckless, don't quit your job, not at least until you can get something else lined up. Being in a job you hate really sucks, I did it for quite a few years but sometimes you do what you gotta do. C'est la vie

oh I know. I am well aware of that. Long since gone are the days when I'd get all hotheaded and quit. At the same time, I've had some shit jobs in my day, but none of which fucked with my mental standpoint as much as this one. I'd almost rather be broke than carry on with this bullshit (although that is just talk. Especially in this job market I know I can't really just up and quit). Only bitch part is, besides asking for my old job back (which I already did, and wasn't a huge fan of that one either. I have still yet to get word back about that.) I don't even know where to begin looking at this point. I can't just take some low wage job working 30 hours a week, I've been making this money for a few years now so I have worked it into my life and really can't afford to take a cut of more than say $500 a month max. That's even really pushing it. Now my next problem, I have no skill or experience in anything that will land me this expected salary, I have fallen into these last two jobs by chance and have no idea where/ what kind of job I can handle right now that will help me achieve this. Turn back to my good old illegal activities? Well there's not much of a financial future there either and I don't want to risk fucking up my life.
Gah, I'm gonna go take a few ativan now.

/bitching about work.

fuck you snow

god i hate snow

You know NOTHING of snow!!!! We have so much fucking snow here in the NE that we will be lucky if it melts by June :( I fucking hate snow....goes back to the hatred of things cold and wet

oh I know. I am well aware of that. Long since gone are the days when I'd get all hotheaded and quit. At the same time, I've had some shit jobs in my day, but none of which fucked with my mental standpoint as much as this one. I'd almost rather be broke than carry on with this bullshit (although that is just talk. Especially in this job market I know I can't really just up and quit). Only bitch part is, besides asking for my old job back (which I already did, and wasn't a huge fan of that one either. I have still yet to get word back about that.) I don't even know where to begin looking at this point. I can't just take some low wage job working 30 hours a week, I've been making this money for a few years now so I have worked it into my life and really can't afford to take a cut of more than say $500 a month max. That's even really pushing it. Now my next problem, I have no skill or experience in anything that will land me this expected salary, I have fallen into these last two jobs by chance and have no idea where/ what kind of job I can handle right now that will help me achieve this. Turn back to my good old illegal activities? Well there's not much of a financial future there either and I don't want to risk fucking up my life.
Gah, I'm gonna go take a few ativan now.

/bitching about work.

I feel you. As soon as it started making me physically sick to go to work (nausea....headaches....and overall feelings of impending doom) it was time for me to get a new job. I applied for two jobs within my company (both big steps up from where I was) and was actually offered both. Don't underestimate yourself, take a chance on a job you might not even think you could get, you may just be pleasantly surprised :)

You know NOTHING of snow!!!! We have so much fucking snow here in the NE that we will be lucky if it melts by June :( I fucking hate snow....goes back to the hatred of things cold and wet

i dont want to know anything about snow. i live in the fucking south. we freak out with the sight of one fucking snow flake. keep your fucking snow and snow attitudes the fuck up there.

i'm back. what's up, where's all the early morning action?
I actually just had my first encounter with roxis a few minutes ago. Nice little suprise for me getting free pills like that.

ps: BANKAI!

You just might be a fiend when you spill a little powder on the floormat of your car and try to get some of it back...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.