• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids not building a tolerance to opiates. why?

Yes the "s" in msir is sulfate. You would like the HCl better.

- HS

I've always found Morphine to be a superior pain reliever to oxycodone. The morphine has tot be taken either submit or IV of course as it's BA orally is too low. Equipotent doses taken IV I still preferred morphine to oxycodone IV even though the euphoria of both is great. For chronic pain rotating opiates to take advantage of cross tolerance differences plus abstinence or low dose sub in-between switching back to a full agonist lengthens the time of the usefulness of a certain dose imo.

But your skills regarding your way above average low tolerance is extraordinary. Your bodies kung-fu is most impressive.

Yes the "s" in msir is sulfate. You would like the HCl better.

- HS

maybe next time. my doctor allows me to choose my meds.

I've always found Morphine to be a superior pain reliever to oxycodone. The morphine has tot be taken either submit or IV of course as it's BA orally is too low. Equipotent doses taken IV I still preferred morphine to oxycodone IV even though the euphoria of both is great. For chronic pain rotating opiates to take advantage of cross tolerance differences plus abstinence or low dose sub in-between switching back to a full agonist lengthens the time of the usefulness of a certain dose imo.

But your skills regarding your way above average low tolerance is extraordinary. Your bodies kung-fu is most impressive.

iv morphine is wonderful. its almost too band i dont shoot up. ( but not at all cuz life and stuff, ya know)

but yea my low tolerance is wonderful and cheap. i sometimes wanna get super stoned though but i think my OD threshold is lower than the average person so no dice.

IMO, it seems as though you are not abusing your medications. IME, people that only take what they need for therapeutic purposes, seem to be able to keep their tolerance significantly lower than someone who takes a much higher dose consistently for recreational purposes. I know this is probably common sense to most members; but, I thought I'd point it out anyway. Also, it could depend on which medication(s) a person takes; as each person reacts differently to each medication. What works wonders for one's pain; may be useless for another. On another note, I am truly jealous; as I dream to be opiate-naive once again!

^ I agree with the therapeutic vs recreational thing.. I brought it up in post #2.

- Hopeless Soul

Some people are just sensitive to opiates, take my ex girlfriend for example, for years she would get obliterated off the same amount of dope every time.

Actually, if that's you in the picture you do kind of resemble her.

I was never one of those people. There have been times I thought there was not enough heroin in the world to kill me (or satisfy me)

Actually, if that's you in the picture you do kind of resemble her.

I was never one of those people. There have been times I thought there was not enough heroin in the world to kill me (or satisfy me)

yup thats me also.

yea most people i know use drugs very very differently than i do. I have always had a very low tolerance for most stuff.
i still get addicted all the same, it just takes a lot less and is cheaper.

Dat title.... oh it happens eventually, trust me.

I could at one point get blasted for literally weeks straight on 400mg of Codeine, never needing more.....
Ended up shooting ~10mg Fentanyl...

Dat title.... oh it happens eventually, trust me.

I could at one point get blasted for literally weeks straight on 400mg of Codeine, never needing more.....
Ended up shooting ~10mg Fentanyl...

its been 3 years on pills now. (i havent used dope in 13 years)

not saying it cant happen. was mostly curious as to why it hasnt happened.