North Korea: A Pot Smoker's Paradise

stivsmegg;11234208 said:
too bad foreigners cant go to shops anymore though.:(

You are mistaken the no-foreigner policy is most likely never going to be implemented in amsterdam
(in the other 2 big cities same story, there is a new law but the mayors are probably not going to comply with it)

jspun, I was aware Hitler was a speed fiend, but I had no idea about JFK. Makes me wonder how many of the world's megalomaniacs -- either in politics or business, or maybe even religion -- have been tweakers acting out their manic delusions. If I was a despot who had a sorry banana republic with tons of problems to keep a lid on, I don't think there'd be much keeping me from doing meth all the time.

I heard a story (dunno the truth to it) that one of Kim Jong-il's former staff members wrote in a book that one time KJ-i fell off of a horse, was hurt and put on painkillers by his doctor. He didn't want to be addicted alone, however, so he forced his inner staff to all take the same injections as him.

He also was spending $$$ on top-shelf liquor for his inner circle (and self, apparently alcohol was his DOC).

I read an article where China claimed it found MDMA (thousands of doses) alongside meth in one of its seizures near the border. Wish I could find the link...Would be nuts if they were making MD too.

hmmm,,? is the weed making me paranoid or is the secret police still.. following me..? I guess they must be suspicious because I am not at a 14hr a day $35mo job.

I live in Colorado I can go buy $25 1/8 of super dank and have hundreds of jars to choose from. I just don't see the grass greener in NK.

P A;11231707 said:
lolol If toking constitutes a 'mental accomplishment,' I suppose I spent the duration of my high school career in the company of the next Isaac Newtons and Aristotles of this world. =D

And I suppose that makes my S/O's bandmates the next Nobel prize winners too!

You've been crawling on the floor army style hiding behind furniture from the people surrounding you outside the house shining flashlights in at you...lost boys style. THEN to prove to yourself and your tweaker friend at work that this is really going down, you take four extensive 15min long videos of the curtains, and you describing the scene. Of which you watch later with said friend, only to prove you took an hour worth of video of blackness.. and you rambling like genuine psycho. AND I LOVE IT!!!!