• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Noobs, if you need an avatar......

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Sure you can use one. :)

Just go to MyBL >> Edit Options >> Change Avatar >> You can upload an avatar from your computer. That should do it.

:)

Blowmonkey said:
^ Sorry Linus, I already had that one in the first post, but I had to edit it.. We had a request from the admin of that site if we could take it away, he doesn't like people "stealing" and using those avatars without having asked permission from the artists.. So I'm editing your post as well. :)

Woops, really sorry Blowmonkey. Hope you explained i was just trying to help. Didn't mean to upset anyone:(

(request)
Blowmonkey could you put GIFworks in the title post? it might make it easier for peeps to find.

^ You find some and I'll put them up, I'm not really good at finding avatars/gifs/whatever really. :)

And Linus, don't worry, you haven't upset anyone. :)

Just a question how do I put an avatar on? I don't see the avatar thingy in my profile. @_@

Its under "options":) Check out the Greenlighters guide if you needany further info:)

KemicalBurn said:
Its under "options":) Check out the Greenlighters guide if you needany further info:)

Oh okay thanks for the help. Now I only have one more question. I used that GIF resizing link given but...I can't seem to figure out how to resize it. I tryed uploading my image then typing in the size I wanted but...Nothing shows up when I do it.

Originally posted by HyPn0sIs
Oh okay thanks for the help. Now I only have one more question. I used that GIF resizing link given but...I can't seem to figure out how to resize it. I tryed uploading my image then typing in the size I wanted but...Nothing shows up when I do it.

So it uploaded ok? Ive never had any probs before...

"Nothing shows up when i do it"

Are you sure? the image should be reset to the dimensions you specified? Double check that for me, and if still no result i'll look into it further.

• A quick way of checking is after GIFworks has resized an avatar it will add numbers to the file name
    EG: "Avatar" would be renamed to "Avatar_478561"

Still nothing? the only other thing i can think of is -
A new window normally pops up - Did this happen?

Like i said, check for me, and i'll email the site for you (FREE OF CHARGE!!;))) and make it sound techie:)

Or alternatively, you could just hit me up through a PM.

Just call me Mr Answers!!!111!!1!:D

I'll make another avatar slash intro post, this one has outlived it's course..

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.