• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants No high from iv Meth?

You could well be right. I don’t know a great deal about Lithium, although I was put on it for a while years ago.

First, never doing meth again is a great idea. Eapecially IV meth. Shooting meth never did me any good. But did you test and clean this meth before you shot it?

Even if I was only buying meth by the gram, I would acetone wash it before shooting it. Once you get the hang of it, you can go from bag of dirty meth to an armful of nice clean meth in around 15 minutes.

IV coke was what ultimately put me in rehab many moons ago. It was the most dangerous and destructive drug/roa combo I’ve ever tangled with. It literally cost me EVERYTHING in less than six months. Marriage, house, six-figure executive job, friends, self/respect, professional reputation etc etc.

Good news is that after taking a good rehab very seriously it’s possible to get most good things in life back again.
Nope I never washed, nor would have a clue how to!! I’ve got some left but I’m just going to leave it.

Iv coke is my ultimate nemesis. I’m going through the same but I just feel so weak. I started another post on my very much failing detox 😕

0.5g IV is more than a fair amount for a new user, actually this much of pure meth could put you into the ER or worse. You will have solid tolerance from the cocaine which doesnt completely fade anytime soon but still you might have overdone it. If you have an underlying adult ADHD, stim overdoses can make you nervous and tired and even if not, the massive increase in dopamine efflux will activate your brains autoreceptors..

If you just want to feel good, use 0.05 the nasal route to test.
.5g is a fucking ton if it's good clear you'll have a heart attack

.5g is amounts veteran IV users take after bashing their receptors for decades. I’d wager this is a purity issue.

-GC
Can I PM you a pic of my crystal. Lmk if u think IV is safe. I snorted it and remembered why I hate snorting anything

Hey, thanks for replying.

I know for sure it’s meth (to some extent) because I was drug tested recently and it showed up positive, doesn’t mean it isn’t shit though. Get it on d.web, don’t know any dealers here.

I do wonder if I have a high tolerance. I take 0.5 which I think is a fair amount for new user. I get the increased energy (MO) but I guess I’m more intrigued than anything.
When a shot especially that size doesn’t produce the rush then either the dope is bad or you’re all the way depleted of dopamine, seratonin. I call it a crash cycle and most people look at me crazy when mentioning it but I swear by it. When im tired all day, hungrier then normal and all together in a low mood i imagine my feel good chems won’t release and doing monster shots can cause a rush but instead of happy I’m enraged. Smaller is better sometimes and if you’re experiencing this then im sure you’ve been at it a while.
Ive shot coke and loved it but not consistently but would assume it’s same process of crashing and not crashing.
I’ve also noted that outside factors can impact that too. If I’m in a shit mood and its weighing on me the dope don’t give much relief. Opposite if already happy from an event the dope does as it should and I enjoy those moments bc they are not as common.

When a shot especially that size doesn’t produce the rush then either the dope is bad or you’re all the way depleted of dopamine, seratonin. I call it a crash cycle and most people look at me crazy when mentioning it but I swear by it. When im tired all day, hungrier then normal and all together in a low mood i imagine my feel good chems won’t release and doing monster shots can cause a rush but instead of happy I’m enraged. Smaller is better sometimes and if you’re experiencing this then im sure you’ve been at it a while.
Ive shot coke and loved it but not consistently but would assume it’s same process of crashing and not crashing.
I’ve also noted that outside factors can impact that too. If I’m in a shit mood and its weighing on me the dope don’t give much relief. Opposite if already happy from an event the dope does as it should and I enjoy those moments bc they are not as common.
Forgot to mention that you reach a point where the quality is hard to tell. If smoking it then you know if it’s bad by how fast it goes and to a degree the stain when it’s gone. IV the amount of left over cut is telling. Snorting it not sure bc I at one time enjoyed snorting but now adays the burn is unbearable and the drain gags me.