Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nicest compliment you've received lately

" Wow Matt, Thats Great ! "

Thats about it.

I Think a facial Expression is far better than a Compliment.

Well when it comes to doing work for someone ( making Furniture )

Just the look on thier face... Priceless !

Someone referred to me last night as "the girl with the amazing breasts"

"All I can say is... you're a genuis! Perhaps a twisted and demented genius, but a genius nonetheless."

Is there a better compliment than that?

i was assigned an assignment at work three weeks ago to promote a business who had been advertising with our paper for six months with a huge contract to boost his sales and exposure... being a feng shui service though, i was highly doubted and he was looking to forfeit his contract of $12,000 a year to advertise with us...

...my boss said "kytnism, your balls are on the line with this one, i cant afford to lose this client"...

...i "put my balls on the line" (so to speak) and on thursday contacted the client to ask how my new ad had gone... he had had 20 converted leads (more than what hes ever had in the previous 6 months of advertising with us) and was rapt... he now has work coming out of his ass...

the biggest thrill was being given a $200 cash bonus by the BIG boss on thursday afternoon, and being told that i was an "asset to the company" and that my job wasn't a job, moreso a career, and being offered this month a chance to do major front page layouts due to having the "gift of the gab" and a new office, and better money...

...can't wait...

...kytnism...:|

I went to a house party on Saturday night and theme was goths & ghouls... I got there and was asked whether I used to be a goth, cos I looked great. (I think it was the corset that did it!!)

That made me smile.

haha... much love to the Grandma... ;)

Her: "Oh and that walk?"
Me: "Huh... what walk?"
Her "You walk around like you're some sort of a Queen. Wonderful, confident image - now you just need a qualified position in the workforce to compliment that image..."

[yes, my grandma has been a bit delusional over the past few weeks - that's totally not the point though :p].

Somebody took a quote from one of my posts.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Now I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy.

=D =D =D

my sister just had a baby 9 days ago and i LOVE helping her with the baby, i look after her if my sister has to do something for a few minutes and although babies arent supposed to smile when theyre that young i swear that this little baby girl smiled at me for the first time, i was overwhelmed with warmth and truely realised how much this baby has moved me and changed my life, that is a complement in itself, i love my niece she is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

it is also really nice when i hear almost everyone say "your such a great uncle" or "***** is going to loves you so much" i feel so happy right now. must be the good e's i had last week. lol

Last night my new boyfriend and i were in bed having a rather deep and meaningful. He commented to me that i wont let him see me completley naked and that i always have sex with the light off. To this i said that i dont have a very good self body image.
Then my darling new boyfriend said "well i love your body just the way it is"
Awwww what a sweetie :)

I was told the other day I'm "immaculately presented" which was nice considering I'd not been home the night before and was wearing yesterday's clothes :\

I got perhaps the best compliment ever a couple of nights ago. Still smiling about it...

You are my "Zahir". In Arabic this term means a visible presence uncapable of going un-noticed.
It is someone or something which once we have contact with them or it, they gradually occupy our every thought and being until we can think of nothing else.

This can be considered either a state of holiness or madness.

Pretty good compliment.

"The sight of your face no longer makes me want to vomit."

I'm getting a little teary-eyed just thinking about this one.

Hey Dan, glad to see your not in jail or dead. Do you still eat alot of mushrooms and excstacy.

MY shoes were cute
Kitty%20Black_small.jpg

yay for cute shoes

iamtha1 said:
Sounds to me like someone has a stalker!! ;)

Well you are the expert on the subject...

Hiding in Churchboy's tree outside his window... hoping to catch a glimpse of him through the nearly-shut blinds before he goes to bed.

Rooting through his garbage while he is out on doorknock collection drives. Looking for anything that might give you a clue as to what you could feign an interest in when chatting to make it seem to him like you both "click".

"I like apples too!"

Providing of course you have the time, what with all those afternoons spent drawing both your name and his enclosed within a texta drawing of a heart across the inside cover of all your uni books.

Jeez. You need help.

;) =D

Last edited:
"oh the one with the fat ass"

i don't get many compliments anymore so i've gotta take whatever comes my way