• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nicest compliment you've received lately

Work anniversary party last friday.
3 seperate people (including one guy on my team) were convinced I was no older than 25 (add another 7 yrs)

Alcohol is a great preservative!

sure she was very drink, but out drinking with work people and a girl told me i was a great addition to the office :D

sassylx said:
'you know what i noticed last night?'
'what?'
'you have a perfect body'
'why thank yoU!'

He made me SMILE. but that was friday and now im getting withdrawal.

if you aren't gay, pics or it isnt true

met my good friend's work mate Friday night and we all went out in the city then came back to my friend's for more alcohol/substances.
She said I had nice eyebrows (!?), that they're shaped really well and were the perfect length. We then discussed how I'd done them myself and cultivated them over the years, also how we've all been guilty of getting too tweezer-happy back in the day etc etc. One of many odd conversations going on that night...
She also called me a mad bitch to which I replied rather vocally/defensively "I AM NOT A BITCH!!!!" But she explained she meant it in a really good way, that I'm fun and good value. But of course haha :)

"Your hair looks nice"

"You dont look that bad after crying, i still love you, and would still do you"

^^ I woke up at 4am this morning and finally realised what your name meant.

someone told me my internet personallity is cute =D

but then they know me in the real world so it might not actually be a compliment... stilll, was the nicest thing someone has said to me in a while.

miss_goody2shoes said:
She said I had nice eyebrows (!?)

Hehe... I had someone tell me I had nice eyebrows a few months ago... kinda strange thing to comment on ;)

^was it benefit? i hope he doesn't mind me quoting part of a (quite random) pm we exchanged recently

I'm working on a statue of katmeow right now using angel hair pasta but I can't seem to get the arch of her eyebrows right.

When i told a work mate i was seeing a girl (which is unusual as I'm usually attracted to guys), she said "What a lucky girl", but not as a passing comment, but in a really genuine, sincere and thought-about way. It was really sweet.

^ It's true!

This isn't really a compliment...

On Friday night a guy said to me, 'You're hot, but you have a heart of ice.'

The housemate of my ex. I had to laugh. He had been on various drugs for about four days.

McWigga, once formerly a completely gay man, has offered to have sex with me on numerous occassions today.

That makes me so happy I could cry. :D

I was thinking about this the other day, even though I received it a few months ago. I can't remember if it was an elderly lady or man, but they said I had small, lovely ears. I mean, who complements peoples ears?!

A friend i work with said i have really hot arms and if i was straight and blonde her friend would rape me :)

katmeow said:
Hehe... I had someone tell me I had nice eyebrows a few months ago... kinda strange thing to comment on ;)

yeah i get told that too! by my beautician anyway. She says i have a naturally nice shape so i should feel lucky... well i have to have something going for me aye? haha ;)

"You are so sweet,that's so nice of you and good to hear from you". :)

From a girl I've known for years(Good friend I use to work with,known since 2002.Starting to think of her as more than a friend lately,we have alot in common, can talk for ages effortlessly and shes hot.But worried she might NOT feel the same,but don't know????),after surprised calling her.It was from here in Australia to where she is living for a brief time in the Philippines.

I got her oversea's number from her parents in Australia,who know of me.She was NOT expecting to hear from me at all.But,was very happy to hear from me.She pointed out,that outside of her family, I'm the only person she has heard from in Australia.

On the subject of eyebrows: I got mine waxed by a new beauty therapist a couple of weeks ago, and when i visited my best friend, she kept apologising for staring at me, but she said that my eyebrows looked amazing. :D It's a strange thing to be complimented on, but considering i'm a bit of an eyebrow nazi, it really lifted me up. :)

I went into my old work yesterday (same organisation, different site) and one of my old colleagues said to me:

"Wow, UMG must be agreeing with you, you look fantastic!"

I was feeling pretty flat before he said that, it really made my day :)