• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Police warn of fatal red party pills

^^96, those "red mitzis" look super dodge, hilbilly pressed for the holiday rush, would not touch with a 10ft pole unless tested twice.

*sniff* I want death pills :'(

110mg of sweet sweet death. mmm.

How long did it take for them to do testing on the mitsi's? and of what age are these pills? recent confiscations, or from back when it was OMGPMAWTF?

The "death pills" (red mitsis) were preeeety fucking good, in my opinion. If that's death, I'll take 10. =D

(and yes, I tested)

The last mitsi I had must've had BULK caffeine, coz I felt like utter arse like T+2 .... i was still feeling the MDMA, but had an icky "drained" feeling like I'd get after having a super strong coffee (like 4 shots of espresso) or a few redbulls...

The other few I had were damn nice bikkies =D

Just for interests sake regarding a batch of Red Mitsubishis that are currently in circulation..

Enlighten tested 2 'Red mitsubishi' pills at an event on New Years Eve. Both of these pills caused no reaction to either the Marquis and Mandelin reagent testers. This means that we can assume that these pills contain no distinguishable level of MDXX, Methamphetamine, or Ketamine in them. Basically with these new pills, you're going to eat them and get nothing or eat them and get sick. Its just not worth the risk. Both owners decided not to bother ingesting the pill.

Unfortunately I cant post pictures of them yet as the info we got has yet to be uploaded to the Enlighten website. However, both of these pills looked the same, and both appeared to be a distinctive red colour. They did not appear to be pink/salmon coloured, however, I must note that the light was rather dim.

Someone has definitely been cashing in on the Red Mitsi hype and pressed pills with probably no active ingredients (however, there could be dangerous ingredients in them as well, but we have no way of finding that out sadly) in order to make a pile of cash off unsuspecting and uneducated party-goers.

stace.

re

these red ecstasy tablets seem to be very dangerous
, known to cause pseudohallucination, and other extreme side effects to UNEXPIRIENCED users
remember the warning is out so use your brain , if you know they contain pma do not intesgest , if youre not up for that high , it is the dealer or coroporates fault for selling reproducing theses tablets to unwillingful users , the ecstasy user should be informed about the substance , one of the reasons thus being illegal .

[Edit: Availability discussion removed. Please read the posting guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
"staceyrox"

if you go on www.pillreports.com you will find the "new" and i use the term lightly red mitzy's there are a few comments to, and a link back to a bluelight thread on them

Enlighten Result

This is the pill that we tested two of on new years. I think one of its main distinguishing features from the original Mitsubishis (the MDMA ones) is that they do not have a score on the back. I'm sure theres other minor differences as well.. but this one can be easily picked up in a dark club environment. I was personally present when these pills were tested so can confirm the results.

stace.

Crappy rip-offs is what they are.

I feel sorry for all those who wasted their money, and had their NYE ruined, but it's an important lesson learned and one i'm sure a lot of us have all gone through at some stage or another.

man i had a red dot,ring,prizim (big pill verry tall and fat with a dot in the middle sold as extra strong mdma pill) they look like a re-press but i ate it and it was fucking choice