• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Police warn of fatal red party pills

sux to be u said:
The salmon/light pink ones weren't top bevel - bottom domed. Thanks for reminding me on another difference as well.

Not to discredit your information but why is it only now this information has been brought forward. As far as I was aware no one had tested any red mitsi's and shown a result different from MDXX.

Why weren't you a member 2 months ago when all this was going on ;)

Please go ahead and describe in detail the differences of these pills for us. Did you witness the 2 different tests?

Sorry

About my info "sux to be u" I didnt know about the different shades.

I thought u ment that all the pink mitsubishi are bad, cause i was thinking of the dark pink/ very light red ones that tested up right and have been every where such as englighten.

Thanks again =D

the mitzis can't be all the pills they are refering to i herd a pill called purple prizim has the extra mdma but i was verry sceptical as i have never herd or seen these before:\

Red Pills

Now that the police have actually released the results from the tests of the Red Mitsu pills which showed 110mg of MDMA in them, do you think that there will be an influx of decent red pills on the market. My idea is that when the first PMA scares were around many dealers wouldn't have been able to sell their pills. So they either hold on to them till the dust settles or they crush them all up and re-press them into something else. Has anyone had any redish pink pills that were of extremely high quality lately? Does anyone think that there;s any truth in my thoughts?

fuck in heaven

Hmm well The green doves i'v ebeen getting for about 3 weeks now are great .. but they are realllllyyyyyy brittle .. I suspect they may be restamped

Yeah fair enough Courage, but he was talking about 'red' pills specifically i think. Yeah it could be possible because of all the scare with the Red Mitsi's, the only other pill that i think could have been pre-pressed is the Red CU's, has anyone else seen them?

Yeah there is going to be some more info on the news in Adelaide at the moment, about more pills and PMA.

Agreed slm, those rolex's were excellent :) ... tho it would be hard to tell if they were actually repesses, coz there isn't really any similarities between them apart from containing alot of mdma. I actually have been thinking the same as 12345, that the CU's may be a repress, as imo their colour is very similar. From the enlighten website,

446_o.jpg

445_o.jpg

To me both those textures look quite similar, though the mitsi appears to have a little less speckles. But then, if the CU really is a repress then more binder may have been added. They also had the same diameter (but not the same width). But really, I doubt we will ever know for sure if they are repesses or not. None of the other red pills around that I have seen had the same kinda specles and colour as those two share though.

Last edited:
Yeah i agree peaked, those Red CU's seem to be the only ones i have seen that resemble the Red Mitzi's.

Did anyone see 10 news at five in Adelaide? The media and police talk up so much shit about the PMA stuff. They were giving all these warnings about it, and showing all these pills with this cop talking about PMA.

The only ones that have been positively identified for PMA are those yellow F1's can anyone confirm any more? I think thats it. I just hate the way the media plays it all to the public.

the reason cops speak of PMA being in pills etc , simply they just trying to stop people from doing it ...
they said red mitzi's had pma ... i think not
same with the Orange Ck's that were on the news aswell ...
these are jsut fibs created by media

Wellll....
I can't really speak for the rest of Australia, but if the cops in SA are worried about PMA, it's probably because we told them to be. I can't really blame them for latching onto it, given that everything that is known about it suggests that is a very dangerous drug.

If you look at it from the perspective of people who don't use pills...
-You have a big bowl of a 1000 smarties;
-You know that nearly all of the smarties have been made by people who have never seen the inside of the confectionary trade;
-You know that 10 of the smarties will have a 50% chance of making you so sick that you will end up in a hospital ICU, or kill you;
-You know that recently, some of the smarties (an unknown number) have been so strong that they make people sick, or worse, kill them;
-You know that too many smarties in one go will make you sick or kill you, and that Australian smartie consumers are not known for their moderation in smartie consumption;
-You know that a subpopulation of smartie consumers are either on drugs that interact with smarties, are trying recreationally use drugs that interact with smarties, or genetically do not seem to be able to digest smarties very well;
-There is a growing body of evidence that prolonged use of smarties might have significant impacts on your mental health in later life...

Q: Will the smarties company be allowed to stay in business for long?

While I agree that the media will generally print stories, or put a spin on stories that will sell newspapers, it is academically unsound to suggest that using pills is a 'safe' practice. For people who choose to use them, the benefits outweigh the perceived risks. The manner in which pills are made and consumed in Australia makes them unsafe. Sure, you can argue about the relative safeties of drugs alcohol cigarettes etc, but no-one should delude themselves into thinking that they are not taking risks by choosing to use pills. There is occasionally a suggestion by some on Bluelight that anyone who says anything bad about drugs is just twisting some truth that all recreational drug use is a perfectly safe practice. I am sure that there are some miserable ould bastards who disapprove of pill use because it's illegal, or even because evil youth are involved; most of us have concerns because it can be dangerous
:\

The way i see it is that every choice we make as individuals can be defined as a risk. Some risks have little to no repercussions, eg: a new hair style. Other risks, such as knowingly choosing to take a pill can have much larger repercussions, eg: you could get sick. Its the amount of information that you can gather before choosing to take that risk which can lessen the odds of a negative experience. Simple really, the more you know then the more you can do to minimise the risk.

P.S: those red CU's do look similar to the red mitsu's which makes one think. Unfortunately, like most debate on bluelight we will never know for sure. Can only speculate.

fuck in heaven

hey just bought a few of these and im a little worried, but what else can you do with only 1 day till NYE 8(
pinkmitsu.jpg

they seem to be a little different to everything that has popped up in recent months.. they measure about 8mm X 3.5mm, pretty skinny ... no score line as you can see, outer rim is slightly lower outside the circle than the stamped area, rather average off-center stamping with slightly brittle edges, slightest hint of white speckeling but nothing like the speckles on some of the other red mistus that have popped up in recent times

dont have access to any testers as yet ....

anybody seen these?

ps. im in melbourne, apparently they came from some dude around richmond....

ta

Interesting, complete ripoffs, or fruittingles ;). Keep us posted mate, make sure you reagent test these.

:(

just gave one a lick, hardly any taste... not really bitter, almost musky? leaving a funny aftertaste tho...

its not looking good :X

there have been some MDMA capsules in Perth, which contain yellow and pink granules.

I cut one apart for crushing up (to rail), and as I powdered it, I noticed the varying shades of the red granules. All of a sudden i thought "crushed mitzi". . .

there was definitely binder in with the pink granules, and not the yellow granules - which was more of a crystaline substance.

I chewed up a cap, and within twenty five minutes my eyes were starting to jiggle - which was leading me to believe these would be yummy!

Unfortunately, I was rather unimpressed - the roll was quite mild and lasted only a couple hours. T+2.5 and i decided it was over, so chewed up a few mogadons to help the cruise down (which leads me to another really whacky story which I'll write somewhere else!)

Um yeah. Anyway. The caps gave similar effects to two friends (nice, but a short lived roll) - and others enjoyed them too, but not rated too high.

one mate though, complained of having no real effects from the cap, except for pronounced sweating and felt a bit sick. this was his first pill for the evening. He tried the caps on a previous occasion and said they were OK.

I wanted to test the yellow \ red bits of the cap with my reagents... but in the end me and a mate snorted the damn thing at another mates place at like 330am yesterday morning. Doh.

I got to sleep by like 7:30 though. Then again I was pretty drunk too. All i got was a case of the warm fuzzies, and a strong urge to lie down and do nothing.
Half a pill is never really going to do much though... unless its a spicy one :D

Conspiracy theory : someone in WA has a bunch of the mitsis which were of the "pma scare" time, and wants to liquidate 'em post-haste. Whats easier and cheaper than powdering 'em up, cutting, and filling up some caps!!!

I thought the yellow stuff could've been speed (been some yellow gear round), but I didn't get much of a whippa buzz from these caps so I dunno!

Wouldn't mind testing one though.

Oooh ninetysix, those look dodgy .... the stamp isn't even centred on one of them. Musk lollies? :\

Get yourself a test kit mate, don't get ripped off.

Them red CU's were pretty strong, it would not surprise me if they were restamped mitzies at all.