• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: Police warn festival-goers over drugs

I think the main stage d-floor was full and security had all entry to main stage blocked off. Had to go in stands or break in. I hope Brisbane doesn't get like that this weekend =/
Yeah ANZ was full and you could only get access to the upper level seats. Everyone just bum rushed the gates and fire escapes to get to the ground floor anyway tho.

"does nobody in a position of authority realise that the harms of drug-usage are greatly increased by aggressive policing of drug-users?"

Ha ha dude a few lines before that you said that prohibition is an industry?

OF COURSE THERE ARE POLICE that understand and know this shit man.. but its there pay cheque.

I know in Canada, there ISN'T a big enough drug problem with the other drugs besides marijuana to even JUSTIFY having a drug squad man. 2/3'rds of the drug budget is dedicated to marijuana over there.. I don't know what its like here. Although 5 billion for fighting the evil weed vs like 1 billion for heroin, meth, cocaine,... riiiight.

THEY DONT WANT YOU HAVING A TOKE AND OPENING YOUR MIND THEY WANT YOU USING HARD DRUGS AND OR PRESCRIPTION DRUGS - THE GOVERNMENT BRINGS IN THE HEROIN - WAKE UP

US/ Australian Troops guard opium fields - help the afghanis grow it and they ship it out raw for processing - then the her'on is shipped out across the globes in C130's to their users veins.. after is has been cut and the middlemen sorted.

100 % truth

A fucking asian warlord offered the aussie government a deal back in the late 60's / 70's he controlled over 80% of the opium in teh world and at the time this was in LAOS and surrounding places.. he had a private army and he said if the aussie gov paid him like 50 million over 7 years he WOULD NOT SEND ANY HEROIN TO THIS COUNTRY.. It effectively would have CUT Australia off from the international heroin market completely!

They refused and the country was flooded with heroin haha..

Pretty interesting stuff right?

on the way into strawberry fields i saw an unmarked copper tearing through some poor folks car, heard they did it to a fair few and had dogs but honestly going in didn't see anyone and had no one check anything.

i drove home real late as well, most everyone had gone home already, didn't see any cops.

i reckon they just say this shit to make people paranoid and ditch their shit and think twice about taking a lot. security was really not much in there at all, didn't even seem to mind people falling over from nangs on the dance floor haha