• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: [NZ] Ecstasy puts schoolgirls in hospital.

^ But it's right; don't put an ecstasy tablet in your mouth! Put in some good molly that's been tested for quality. :D

That's a hell of a headline. I'm a serious headline junky.

The story is nonsense and certainly not journalism, but the headline is pure gold. Grabs you by the balls. I think it's the word "schoolgirls." Evokes such an image at once.

Still nothing beats this one:

"Vultures Attack Funeral, Eat the Corpse"

Kind of like a Tibetan Sky Burial. :)

Good shit then :) But it doesn't fade around 4-5 hour mark at all.

My experience with 2C-P wasn't so great... especially because it had been sold as 2C-B. :\

Perhaps not that then, I was thinking that only because of the mention they didn't get to sleep until the following night. Perhaps instead it was a long lasting stimulant? There's some stimulant whose acronym starts with D that I'm thinking of... maybe desoxypipradol? This is just all speculation of course, but whatever they took it does not sound pleasant. Hopefully the results of the blood/urine testing is published so that we can finally know.

Would anyone have a problem with someone informing police - in a nightclub situation - of someone selling dangerous pills?

Or is the consensus you take the risk or something buying on the black market? ..

Or would they take action themselves.

Interested to read responses...

If a dealer was knowingly selling shit pills and is claiming they are good, then I wouldn't have a problem with them getting busted. However I still wouldn't help the cops do their job though.
I'd prefer if someone large took the pills back to them and demanded a refund in a very unfriendly manner whilst suggesting the dealer buy them selves a test kit.

A few dealers I have known over the years didn't even know test kits existed. It makes no sense to me why. If you were dealing, surely you would want good products? Bad products can become hard to sell once word gets around.

Back on topic, fuck me these journalists are so misinformed on everything. Also, MDMA pills in NZ? Ha! possible, but very rare!

Juvenile said:
I'd prefer if someone large took the pills back to them and demanded a refund in a very unfriendly manner whilst suggesting the dealer buy them selves a test kit.

Definitely this.

Fuck the police.

Which piperazine or 'chemical byproduct' kept them up until the next night after dosing lunch time the day before?

[NZ]

When the six teens arrived at Waikato Hospital's busy emergency department at 1.30pm on Monday they were abusive, aggressive and trying to make jokes

here

Abusive, aggressive and TRYING TO MAKE JOKES??????

Doesn't sound quite right to me.

Now just imagine if MDMA was regulated and these schoolkids had taken MDMA instead of who knows what, the worst that would have happened is that they would have had the a fantastic day at school!!!

Once again prohibition fails and has harmed innocent people.

Police said analysis by scientists found the pills were made up of BZP - the active ingredient in recently banned party pills - and other controlled substances.

Earlier reports said the pills were the class B drug ecstasy.

When i had bzp pills (sent over from NZ as free samples at the time) i thought they were shit. Cant recall feeling agro at all, more a headache if anything. Hated the shit.

From here

edit : at a higher dosage though, maybe it can send teens weirdo? i dunno. But they also mention 'and other controlled substances.' which could be anything at this stage.

Abusive, aggressive and TRYING TO MAKE JOKES??????

Doesn't sound quite right to me.

Now just imagine if MDMA was regulated and these schoolkids had taken MDMA instead of who knows what, the worst that would have happened is that they would have had the a fantastic day at school!!!

Once again prohibition fails and has harmed innocent people.

I do not know how I missed that the first time around but fuck that is funny! That honestly gave me a good chuckle.

I have to say though while the outcome would almost definately have been less dramatic with MDMA that I don't think its a given that a handful of 13 and 14 year old girls would have a safe or fun time on it either.

When i had bzp pills (sent over from NZ as free samples at the time) i thought they were shit. Cant recall feeling agro at all, more a headache if anything. Hated the shit.

edit : at a higher dosage though, maybe it can send teens weirdo? i dunno. But they also mention 'and other controlled substances.' which could be anything at this stage.

Yeah really leaves it completely open to what was causing their abusive behavior, I agree about the bzp too, When i had bzp it was like a shitty dirty feeling pill. The first 90 mins wasn't that bad, but after that I just felt dizzy, nauseas and was sweating like all fuck.

Tbh I enjoyed piperazines (If mixed right) more than any synthetic substances I have ever done. The empathy and the euphoria was the same if not more than Molly, for the first 2 hours afterwards it just turned into hell. 12-24 hours of feeling shit (I dont think I need to describe what I felt as many of you already know). All in all I look at it as a poison now days. Really does f*ck with u. If it had a clean comedown with no side effects it would be awesome.