• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: [News.com.au] 27/1/2004 : Drug buyer dobs himself in

Anyone read about the lady who bought some crack from her dealer, only to think she was ripped off with baking soda.
she called the cops to complain that she had been ripped off. so they sent around a drug forensics person, and they tested to rock. only to find that it was very pure crack cocaine. she was arrested on the spot, and charged with possesion of a dangerous drug.

was in the darwin awards book, under honourable mention!

See if he bought a tester it could have saved him $200 and a bit of embarassment =D

Poor dude, you just gotta laugh, think about what the dealer will do to the guy if he happens to read the paper ;)

oh come on! I'm sure we've all walked into a police station at some point in our lives and asked them to verify if our gear was pure..

...haven't we? anyone?? 8)

oh dear.

rgds,
-kev.

who needs a 'war on drugs' when idiots like that have the 'friendly fire' button turned on? :)

The said cop shop always has angry looking cops in it.. they stare out and look really angry! Still i'm going to do a few inquires about this guy - the brisbane drug scene is really quite small - I gotta pay this guy out :)

These cops had a person willing to point out a drug dealer to them because he was pissed off but they instead decided to prosecute the guy who had half a pill. I'm glad to see the cops are still trying to keep all the kids safe, if the half a pill had of hit the streets then who knows what this world would be like. Ok sarcasm aside all i want to say is these cops are almost as stupid as Kevin they could of arrested a guy with potentially a large quantity of drugs instead of a user.

For all the apparent stupidity regarding his actions, there is an underlying principle which appears to have been ignored.

He was sold a dodgy product intended for human consumption. If the drug dealer had instead sold a dodgy pharmaceutical product, even if the product was OK but had no Q & Q, any such report would have seen immediate actions.

What the guy possibly should have done if he wanted to get the dealer was to say he'd seen this person drop this pill etc. He could have claimed he knew nothing about what it could be other than seeing the guy selling them in the valley. But instead he was honest. Stupid maybe, but honest.

Of course he may have known prior that he was going to face some reprimand; he may have even allowed for it. What's to say the guy didn't sell him 100 or so pills. $200 bucks would be seen as cheap compared to hiring a thug, and probably a more effective deterrent in the short term. That is providing the police actually did anything about the more serious crime of peddling dodgy drugs 8)

he still should have just bought a test kit if he was that worried about it then :)
the price of a kit if he bought 200 or so would be small in comparison :)

what a fool

but i'm a little miffed as to why the cops didnt follow it up, and get the dealers name. they could've even bargained with the kid.....he seems so amatuer (sp?) he may have just squealed.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i may know that dude!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Unless it is another 19year old Nathin Kevin Davis that uses XTC and lives in brisbane. This is the funniest shit i've read in a long time. ROFL

^^^

We want photos of this dick, create some sort of Bluelight Hall of Shame shrine to him. If you know this individual, please ask him why he did it and would he be willing to become a moderator for Bluelight Legal Q&A as I hear there's a mod position available.

kthnxbye =D

chemical freak said:
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i may know that dude!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Unless it is another 19year old Nathin Kevin Davis that uses XTC and lives in brisbane. This is the funniest shit i've read in a long time. ROFL

please tell me you do know him :)

Hey guys, who's to say the police didn't get information from this guy about his dealer? It occurs to me that a $200 fine is a pretty lenient punishment, even for possession of such a small amount. Perhaps there was a "plea bargain" of sorts (although they're not strictly part of the legal system, to my knowledge).

^^^^^^^^^^^ Yep! Your on the money there. No way this dude is just going to dob himself in and not tell the cops who he got it off! The dealer had better be careful, he is on the cops books for sure now. And lets face it everyone, there is !NOTHING! worse than someone who conciously sells dodgy drugs. Put him in the chair! hahaha

Man, I don't really know about all these answers...

You're calling him a dickhead. But no-one knows the fucken situation. Maybe someone told him the pill was PMA (post-ingestion) and he wanted to find out if he needed to get to hopsital or not...in that case itd be very smart to hand in the pill and cop the $200 fine.

A $200 possession charge means shit all. I'd take one if it meant busting down a dealer that I knew was selling me dud pills. Maybe he thought this was his chance to sting the dealer and become the head dealer in "The Valley". $200 would be a top price to pay. Especially when the cops now associate you with consuming 1/2 a pill rather than being a dealer.

The cops are really the dumb ones for bothering to arrest this petty criminal (crime = consuming 1/2 pill of nothing). They shoulda just said, thanks for the info mate...give us your pill and be on your way.

But yeah, all I'm saying is to have a think about it before you just go calling people a 'retard' and assuming things 8)

A charge means a lot when you can't get into a certain country because you have a criminal record.... 8)