• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 6.8.09 - Mail-order 'stealth pot' evading customs

I remember reading an interview with a chemist (scientist, not pharmacist) saying that regular weed was much safer than the synthetic canninbinoids in Spice.

I remember reading an interview with a chemist (scientist, not pharmacist) saying that regular weed was much safer than the synthetic canninbinoids in Spice.

With thousands of years of widespread use with cannabis behind us, and little more than a few years with the newer synthetics, that's not really so surprising.

Which smoking mixes have you tried Kingpin?

I found spice/gold/diamond to be quite impressive for what it was claiming. Yucatan Fire to be average and Sence and Puff to be completely non active - for me anyway.

^^ I actually found the .5g Puff to be quite effective - a trippier sensation compared to the stoned spice feeling.

^^ I actually found the .5g Puff to be quite effective - a trippier sensation compared to the stoned spice feeling.

I wonder if we are talking about the same product? I know of two different ones available in Australia. The one I tried was sold at a festival from a well known herb stall.

I wonder if we are talking about the same product? I know of two different ones available in Australia. The one I tried was sold at a festival from a well known herb stall.

I believe I know the two you are speaking of, one from THAT herbal shop, and the other from an online herbal(istics) website.

I think I'm refering to the same as you - perhaps it is an issue of quality control?

I believe I know the two you are speaking of, one from THAT herbal shop, and the other from an online herbal(istics) website.

I think I'm refering to the same as you - perhaps it is an issue of quality control?

Yep, were talking about the same ones. Mine was from THAT herbal shop.

I still have about 80% left of the one I bought as it was complete rubbish. They sold it to me as "Australia's version of Spice".

phase_dancer how easily can you determine which cannabinoid it is from HPLC. I dont know enough yet to interpret masspec data but i can buy some and run an analysis if your able to work out whether its a synthetic Cannabinoid? From what ive read TLC under dioxane / hexane seems to produce the greatest rf seperation and then collect from silica.

I know shit all pharmacology but what is part of the structure allows for such small doses (was reading that its was down around 100ug). Had the thought that if it was that particular analogue that customs probably wasnt extracting 100+ grams of a product.

Cheers

phase_dancer how easily can you determine which cannabinoid it is from HPLC. I dont know enough yet to interpret masspec data but i can buy some and run an analysis if your able to work out whether its a synthetic Cannabinoid? From what ive read TLC under dioxane / hexane seems to produce the greatest rf seperation and then collect from silica.

MS and spectral analysis software is probably the best bet. The problem is separating the some of the compounds with similar properties which it would appear have been added with the intention to make analysis difficult. I suggest asking vecktor as he's had some experience in this area.
I know shit all pharmacology but what is part of the structure allows for such small doses (was reading that its was down around 100ug).

I would think it has to do with the planner nature of the aromatic rings of JWH-018 (aromatic H binding), the electronic nature of the carbonyl group, and the impact of the amino-alkyl chain. We know that modifications of the alkyl chain affects potency, with the 1,3 dimethyl heptyl analogues such as DMHP, HU210 being very potent and long lasting.

So when MDMA was unrestricted was it stupid????

LSD, Heroin, Cannabis?????

Take the blinkers off and think about your posts!!!! :\

well said little angel.

By the way does anyone here know if Spice makes your eyes look hell red and stoned looking??? One thing I hate about smoking weed is that I get really paranoid when Im stoned and out in public, I always think that everyone knows Im bent because of my eyes.

a little bottle of optrex or albalon and your paranoia is history

i found spice to effect the eyes a little but not as bad as rippin a bong!

If you have several cones of Spice you'll get the stoned look. Very red, bloodshot eyes. Kinda tend to squint a bit as well.