• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 6.8.09 - Mail-order 'stealth pot' evading customs

Spice is a mixture of potent legal herbs like bluelotus n etc. LOL at synthetic cannaboid

A preliminary analysis done by another Bluelighter demonstrated that most of the listed ingredients aren't in fact in Spice. Check out some of threads in other forums. This mixture, it is believed, was created in a very cunning manner, making analysis very difficult and extremely expensive (HPLC columns required (several) are big bucks). It's undoubtedly why it took so long for the true contents to be revealed. The ingredients were recently published in an analytical journal.

A preliminary analysis done by another Bluelighter demonstrated that most of the listed ingredients aren't in fact in Spice. Check out some of threads in other forums. This mixture, it is believed, was created in a very cunning manner, making analysis very difficult and extremely expensive (HPLC columns required (several) are big bucks). It's undoubtedly why it took so long for the true contents to be revealed. The ingredients were recently published in an analytical journal.

Ingredients: Baybean, Blue Lotus, Lion's Tail, Lousewort, Indian Warrior, Dwarf Scullcap, Maconha Brava, Pink Lotus, Marshmallow, Red Clover, Rose, Siberian Motherwort, Vanilla, and Honey.

Ingredients: Baybean, Blue Lotus, Lion's Tail, Lousewort, Indian Warrior, Dwarf Scullcap, Maconha Brava, Pink Lotus, Marshmallow, Red Clover, Rose, Siberian Motherwort, Vanilla, and Honey.

And we all know that all of those ingredients listed aren't in fact in Spice.

According to the packaging thats what it says it contains.

70925305.jpg

Sustanon, I was under the impression Spice has been banned in some european countries after reports found it did contain synthetic cannabinoids?

Take this with a grain of salt as it is an online news article and not the review p_d mentioned: http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,3910421,00.html

I can guarantee if you go and find the ingredients listed, dry them, combine them in as many different quantities and combinations as you choose, etc you will not be able to recreate a smoking mix as potent as spice.

spice diamond has the exact supposed ingrediants - one would think its the ingrediants that aren't listed that matter ;)

wiki lists over 10 countries that have banned spice products

also claims a German pharmaceutical company & US Customs have reported JWH-018, HU-210 & CP 47,497 and their analogues have been found it spice products at varying ratios

Yeah i hear what u guys are saying. Its pretty misleading tho if it doesnt say its contents. Maybe the government is using that excuse to ban it? Sheesh any legal high that works gets banned after a while.

The packets I saw all have the same product listing as your pic Sustanon.

I think it was Phase Dancer that said on here that one of the ingredients, (Dwarf Scullcap if I remember correctly), was incredibly obscure/rare and hard to find or something along those lines. You'll have to excuse my vagueness but it is Friday afternoon.

It definitely has vanilla in it though!

I can guarantee if you go and find the ingredients listed, dry them, combine them in as many different quantities and combinations as you choose, etc you will not be able to recreate a smoking mix as potent as spice.

+1

dwarf skullcap (scutellaria nana) is quite available and enjoyed as a mild relaxant. However even consuming large amounts on its own it does not come close to the effects one would get from one bowl of spice.

There are claims that the effects can be potentiated by combining other herbs however no real evidence to back that up

also, not to be confused with the aussie native scutelleria humilis, which is also called dwarf skullcap

Puff is the same. Just less potent, tastes like grass clippings and is a few hits.

There is no doubt that Spice contains ingredients other than those listed on the back of the packet...This is just the same as the Mephedrone Bath Salts and the early BZP Free (other piperazine loaded) party pills.

It just makes it harder to identify and outlaw.

dwarf skullcap (scutellaria nana) is quite available and enjoyed as a mild relaxant.

I did a search and couldn't find the info I was talking about. I was pretty sure it was one of the ingredients that was rare though. It was implied that this ingredient was stated on the packaging to make it hard for someone to try and combine their own mixture of the herbs listed.

legal alternatives are stupid ... when I hear that I always think about bzp ..

ok so how much is a gram of this spice compared to real cannabis ??

I always see those adverts for legal herbal buds on some sites and I always assumed its just a fake weed that wouldn't do a thing ..

and illegal drugs are atleast going to do the job proper ...

that is the point Im trying to make ...

anyhow didnt mean to offend lol

You made some pretty toolish comments. legal or illegal, drugs are drugs... Why risk getting caught out when you can eliminate that risk almost entirely for next to the same price and effect?

There are reasons why people in the mining industry have their drug use policed though - and those reasons are fair.

Everyone has their own opinion .. I gave mine ..

and so have you...

:D

Last edited:
Yeah, but my question is, what other than the 'legality' of it, makes an illegal drug different from a legal drug?

nothing. psychoactive drugs are psychoactive drugs, be they canninbinoids, 5HT Agonists, Tricyclic antidepressants.. it's all drugs my friend.

The reason for me being not in great favour of this stuff and legal alternatives is because its sold by the sample companies who used to flog bzp and are now flogging the non bzp ecstasy ... and dont forget this stuff is sprayed with JWH-018, HU-210 & CP 47,497 man made chemicals , and when researching on the bzp many months ago all I saw was legal buds blah blah... so it's very off putting to me ...... and I'm sure I am not the only one ..But it seems theres alot of you out there that smoke this stuff to avoid drug positive drug tests ... so enjoy smoking it then :)

After some reading about spice I still am very suspicious about it thats all .. especially that it comes from china ...

A clinical report in the current edition of Deutsches Ärzteblatt International supports the belief that the designer drug “Spice Gold” is strongly addictive. Ulrich S. Zimmermann from Dresden Technical University and colleagues describe a young man who developed physical withdrawal symptoms after regular consumption, accompanied by a dependence syndrome.

Since January 2009, “Spice Gold” has been subject to the German Narcotics Law, meaning that production, free trade and possession are forbidden, but initially only for a year. There could be a permanent regulation at the end of that time and more information about “Spice Gold” is currently being collected.

When he first came to the hospital, the patient had been consuming “Spice Gold” daily for eight months. Because of the loss of other activity and tolerance build up, he had rapidly increased his daily dose from 1g to 3g. He felt a continuous craving for the drug and continued consuming it despite the cognitive impairment it caused. This led him to neglect his duties at work, though owing to strict German employment law he had not been fired.

He had a forced abstinence because of supply issues with his drug dealer and this had triggered typical withdrawal symptoms, such as internal unrest, tremor, palpitations, headache, nausea, vomiting, depression and desperation. These symptoms had abruptly disappeared when he started consuming Spice Gold once again. He suffered similar symptoms during drug withdrawal in the hospital.

The authors interpret the symptoms as indicating a typical withdrawal disease, very probably due to the admixture of synthetic cannabinomimetics.

Article: Dtsch Arztebl Int 2009; 106(27): 464–67

http://www.scientificblogging.com/news_articles/“spice_gold”_downside_even_steeper_designer_drug

Last edited:
... and dont forget this stuff is sprayed with JWH-018, HU-210 & CP 47,497 man made chemicals

had to laugh when i recently studied a less commercial legal puff that has just as much punch as spice, if not more. They obviously haven't put as much thought into disguising the additive as upon close inspection you coould see the fine crystal type powder, especially in the empty baggie

what is of concern in my mind is if these groups starting marketing the pure substance (ie extract blah de blah) and the general public start consuming in high doses without knowing the full effects (+ve & -ve)

Just because we- as bluelighters tend to not be fond of bzp, i've met a few people who really enjoy it (fuck knows why)

The real companies sell pure JWH-018 for people to make smoking mixes for themselves.

if you plan to comsume any drug daily for 8-9 months, expect some repercussions as to your health..

i think the debate about "weed comes from the ground its natural" thing is about to start, which is so fucking retarded its not funny

I agree there.

I have seen the pure stuff for sale on online vendors and have been very tempted to purchase some.

at least those guys are telling you exactly what it is - its the clowns around at the moment who think its ok to make a quick buck by selling something under a bullshit name that are of concern