Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: 20 arrested after air mail drug crackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pure speculation, but it seems that a blitz like this takes up huge resources and won't be repeated for a while yet. So once the heat dies down the mail will probably move as normal

This is pure speculation, but it seems that a blitz like this takes up huge resources and won't be repeated for a while yet. So once the heat dies down the mail will probably move as normal

Except that they now know where everything is coming from, how it is packaged and what it contains. You'd have to have big balls to order illegals now IMO.

Just can't believe they stopped the lucy. How can that even be detected

Sigma-Aldrich managed to create a synthetic LSD scent years ago to train dogs to detect LSD. This information was posted on AusDD in around 2008-2009.

Except that they now know where everything is coming from, how it is packaged and what it contains. You'd have to have big balls to order illegals now IMO.
I think they already had a good idea from the start. The express mail being x-rayed is an eye opener. I take it you mean domestic express packages? Could it be an invasion of privacy and perhaps that is why they have not made a crap load of arrests.

I think they already had a good idea from the start. The express mail being x-rayed is an eye opener. I take it you mean domestic express packages? Could it be an invasion of privacy and perhaps that is why they have not made a crap load of arrests.

Domestic Express is always X-rayed. You can get a scan of a lost item for insurance.

Domestic Express is always X-rayed. You can get a scan of a lost item for insurance.
Wow!!! I'd think more people would be getting arrested and it'd be in the media due to the recent trend towards internet sites/rc vendors/legal highs etc... Maybe it happens but the arrests are for minimal amounts so it's low key and does not warrant much media attention? Food for thought for people purchasing substances online.

can anyone confirm that all domestic express post parcels are x-rayed? i just find that hard to believe, with the recent surge in the number of people going online to buy their treats it seems that a lot of them would be getting "door knocks" or possibly arrested. and more to the point, why would they only x-ray express post parcels and not regular snail mail? doesn't seem to make sense to me is all

can anyone confirm that all domestic express post parcels are x-rayed?

I doubt any of us can confirm or deny that with any serious authority, but i'll give you my thoughts on it.

I think there is too much domestic mail for them to be able to do that at this stage, but at certain times they probably do crack downs and use dogs and whatever other technologies they have at their disposal to bust people.

It's just one of those things, some people will have success and some people will get busted.

I doubt any of us can confirm or deny that with any serious authority, but i'll give you my thoughts on it.

I think there is too much domestic mail for them to be able to do that at this stage, but at certain times they probably do crack downs and use dogs and whatever other technologies they have at their disposal to bust people.

It's just one of those things, some people will have success and some people will get busted.

Hey guys,

I had an old username but can't remember the password and changed ISPs

I definitely don't advocate sending anything illegal through the postal system however I would be fairly confident when I say that all domestic express post doesn't get xrayed

This is not what Bluelight is for. This talk will have the thread shut down. I know I'm guilty as well :)

^ Thanks VB :)

There is no point speculating on how much of domestic post gets xrayed, as it is just a guess and isn't helping anybody. We also would not want to potentially encourage people to break the law. Lets keep comments in this thread related to the article and not about the liklihood of drugs being detected.

Please avoid posting that you are waiting on an order or what you have recieved. Also, lets avoid referring to these posts when someone does make them as it just derails the thread and doesn't add anything to it.

anyone else reckon there is another crackdown on atm on mail coming into Aus?

^ There has been all year.

Anyone planning on doing something like import illegal items, should really think is the police charge, lawyer fees and stress really worth what you want to import?

I'd avoid anything dodgy coming in, customs are more on the ball than ever before!

Anyone planning on doing something like import illegal items, should really think is the police charge, lawyer fees and stress really worth what you want to import?

I'd avoid anything dodgy coming in, customs are more on the ball than ever before!

Yep, agree! 100%

can I ask why you seemingly try to advocate fear into people in regards to online purchasing? This isn't the only thread either. No offence or accusations intended, I just don't see anyone else talk so pessimistic towards the issue, and find it curious that you would endorse street dealing. Blows my mind.

is it worth the possibility of having your life ended because you wanted to score a high from a 'friend' of some degenerate you met in a pub?

Extremities aren't that profound. They don't fool me either.

I've had my last two shipments of RCs seized by customs, and probably about 5 in the last year in total. I've decided to give it a rest for the forseeable future. Not worth the hassle. I imagine they keep a record of seizures and if I do too many I'll get a knock at the door.

I'm not a fan of street dealing as I prefer the ease and price of RCs but at the moment it seems less risky.

just had a phenibut package delivered weeks late, fuckers sliced the seal open and tested it, usually the package is opened perhaps and a note opened/inspected in it but not actually breaking the seal and getting powder out....anyway seems phenibut is ok still :)

Are you saying domestic mail is being opened already? Or was that from over seas?

Lets keep comments in this thread related to the article and not about the liklihood of drugs being detected.

What are people finding hard to understand about this part of my post higher up on this page? That clearly includes how likely packages under a certain weight are to be detected.

lovepsychadelics in particular you are pushing things mate, the other week it was vendor discussion and now it is blatant disregard for my instructions, next time is going to be an infraction as this is unacceptable.

That goes for anyone else who continues to discuss how easy it is to get packages in, what sizes to order, or anything else that is essentially advice on how to better circumvent the law in this thread or any other thread. Bluelight is not here to help people import drugs, nor is it here to advise them on the likelihood their drugs will get in, if people can't be responsible about these kind of threads then it might have to be rethought whether they are allowed because the truth is at this point they are generating more off topic and against the rules discussion than they are anything of value.

Last edited:
Maybe close it? The only thing that's been interesting has been the comments regarding police operations. If discussing this is against the user agreement then close it. The thing is that people are increasingly importing drugs through the mail both internationally and domestically, if there is a major operation in progress or about to start surely it is in peoples best interests to know about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.