Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: 20 arrested after air mail drug crackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are people finding hard to understand about this part of my post higher up on this page? That clearly includes how likely packages under a certain weight are to be detected.

lovepsychadelics in particular you are pushing things mate, the other week it was vendor discussion and now it is blatant disregard for my instructions, next time is going to be an infraction as this is unacceptable.

That goes for anyone else who continues to discuss how easy it is to get packages in, what sizes to order, or anything else that is essentially advice on how to better circumvent the law in this thread or any other thread. Bluelight is not here to help people import drugs, nor is it here to advise them on the likelihood their drugs will get in, if people can't be responsible about these kind of threads then it might have to be rethought whether they are allowed because the truth is at this point they are generating more off topic and against the rules discussion than they are anything of value.

Being a bit of a stupid ass of late will try and ensure I do the right thing. Wish other mods were as onto it as you are. Food for thought as I have been posting to much speculative fiction on BL and not spent enough time of late with stuff that matters in RL like my art which is the reason I use psychoactive substances anyway. Time to give BL a break and use my natural talents to ends that are actually rewarding. BL has been great for my addiction issues but I get to caught up in bullshit sometimes and talk crap. With that in mind I bid you all adios until next time.

Last edited:
can I ask why you seemingly try to advocate fear into people in regards to online purchasing? This isn't the only thread either. No offence or accusations intended, I just don't see anyone else talk so pessimistic towards the issue, and find it curious that you would endorse street dealing. Blows my mind.

is it worth the possibility of having your life ended because you wanted to score a high from a 'friend' of some degenerate you met in a pub?

Extremities aren't that profound. They don't fool me either.

It was purely my opinion... I'll leave the abusive name calling out of it.

If you wanna import shit be my guest and lose your cash and product. Some people just don't have RL contacts I guess and need the interwebs to feed their habit. I'd hate to rely purely on the net to survive.

Again MY OPINION :)

Oh, also, who the fuck gets their contact from a "pub"... Teens and people who don't know any better would be my guess.

Ohhhh how great it would be to be so naiive.

Maybe close it? The only thing that's been interesting has been the comments regarding police operations. If discussing this is against the user agreement then close it. The thing is that people are increasingly importing drugs through the mail both internationally and domestically, if there is a major operation in progress or about to start surely it is in peoples best interests to know about it?

I agree with you that it is worthwhile for people to know there are crackdowns going on, while discussion of how to get drugs into Australia is illegal if there is news that customs is working extra hard then that is news of interest to the Bluelight community. The problems arise when people see this kind of thread as a green light to start discussing matters that are against the rules.

That said, this thread is 8 months old now and it could be argued that this is old news, while there is currently no doubt another crackdown going on following the fall of the Silk Road I don't see that it is too related to this. Given the nature of most of the discussion that has taken place in here and the only current discussion seems to be a bit of bickering between two posters I think I am just going to go ahead and close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.