• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: 15/4/05 World's biggest ecstasy haul!

Its a sad sad day.

But on the bright side............they will be on the street again quicker than you can spell dirty copper.

bikkiechic said:
Not happy - that's a big supply gone ......... now today my mate tells me my pills are going to cost $5 extra then we usually pay. : (

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah......

aaaaaaahhhahahahahahahahahah...

ah *ahem* ahah *cough* I mean, errr yes, good mate you got there... maybe if we all chip in an extra $5 we'll get the people out on bail..

Seriously, i dont see it should affect your E prices, they'll just have to come from a different source than this, is all.

Unless, you were just adding that ni incidently, not implying that its an extra 5 bucks cause of the bust..

Its funny this just gives me a strange sense of de ja vu.

It seems almost every month there is a massive sensastional headline WORLDS BIGGEST HAUL OF 'insert drug here'. I'm not sure that this means that they are actually winning the war on drugs or that people are starting to import bigger and bigger amounts and every so often one of many gets found. All these huge busts in the last year and not once has there been even the slightest impact on supply.

Fry_d_............your spot on right.

And what is worse as far as im concerned is that the locals who create rubbish pills with god only knows what in them, will have a field day and these are where the real dangers are............unliklely to be the imported stuff.

local pills are not necessarily rubbish. Imports are not always better.

Fry_D, I was talking an Australian cutoms inspection officer at work recently and he was telling me how lately they find there are less small busts happening and more bigger ones. not to say there are still small shipments that come through and get caught out, we just dont hear about them as much. only the big ones.
Because its getting harder and harder to smuggle drugs in here due to stricter boreder control.
People will may as well send a shitload rather than a small amount at once risking the chance of getting it through.
If they get caught big or small their fucked either way, so why not sen the big shipment.

So basically what I was told is that they are seeing less and less small consignments coming in and more of these bigger ones.

Not only do the hauls keep getting bigger and bigger, but they are more and more often.
It would be nice to see a graph with year/month vs. weight seized.

I wouldn't worry at all though, think of all the stuff that IS getting through?

Improved border security simply means the importers have to evolve their techniques.

why dont these customs people have big grins on their faces???? i know i would. 1 of those bags as a birthday pressie would be nice

chucky said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah......

aaaaaaahhhahahahahahahahahah...

ah *ahem* ahah *cough* I mean, errr yes, good mate you got there... maybe if we all chip in an extra $5 we'll get the people out on bail..

Seriously, i dont see it should affect your E prices, they'll just have to come from a different source than this, is all.

Unless, you were just adding that ni incidently, not implying that its an extra 5 bucks cause of the bust..

man i know this guy who put the prices of his bags up 10% when the gst came in 8( 8(

man I read the paper and was like OH SHIT we are doomed! then I come and read all this and im feelin alot better and that im not so doomed..Thanks guys! :D

How do the police add up the 'street value'? I've been told they add the first sale price- eg. one pill for $60, then its sold to someone for $45 dollars, then, then to a dude lower in the chain for $35, then to us, the consumer- which equals (60+45+35+30) $170. And thats how they caluclate it . . .

my dealer dont accept church coins, its either notes, cuz once i was broke, and i had to crush my money box and came up with like a whole heap of coins, and he just laughed and said ill take this time but i wont accept the shit next time

Norules said:
How do the police add up the 'street value'? I've been told they add the first sale price- eg. one pill for $60, then its sold to someone for $45 dollars, then, then to a dude lower in the chain for $35, then to us, the consumer- which equals (60+45+35+30) $170. And thats how they caluclate it . . .

where the fuck do you get your calculations from.
why would someone your buying from buy their pills @ $60 or whatever and sell to us for $30.
try maybe a couple dollars or so at absolute most.
bit backwards there dude.:\

hoptis said:
Sweet mother of god...

What does this say about how much ecstacy Australians are consuming? 8o
I'm suprised this point hasn't been touched on by anyone else, cos that's exactly what I was thinking. If this amount can get detected in a single shipment, you'd have to assume that at least the same amount will get through some other way (at least). And you'd assume these shipments would arrive several times a year.

Now consider the stats of the number of people killed by ecstasy each year. Kinda makes the odds of that happening about the same as winning tattslotto.

But of course it's evil so it must be banned........ yes.....