• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Newcomers - Cold Water Extraction: Method Do's & Don'ts

... I remember it taking about two hours or so to get all the water through the filter and be left with just a load of dry white gunk in the filter paper which is a long time when your in pain and rattling!!!

Are you wetting the filters before hand? That makes a HUGE difference to the speed of the process. (Something I just realised relatively recently. :|)

Well I'm not doing it at all now and haven't for about 15-20 years but yeah I used to wet the papers. If you don't then you lose a lot of the liquid as it spreads by osmosis over the surface of the paper instead of just dripping down. I think I was maybe not using enough water so the mixture was too thick resulting it taking forever to filter through.

Actually, osmosis is the transfer of water molecules across a semipermeable membrane between solutions of different concentrations until equilibrium is achieved. The spread of solution on a dry filter is merely capillary action in the fibres :p

(Sits and waits for Sprout to come and shoot me down in flames) ;)

Why aye man..... A ment that :)

Am just a thick as mince geordie who didn't get a chemistry a-level.... :)

Am just a thick as mince geordie who didn't get a chemistry a-level.... :)

No you're not at all mate - just trying to show I actually learnt something from my degree :\

I didn't take chemistry A level, or even 'O' level because I couldn't get to grips with leaning all the valences of the elements - which is pretty crucial to the whole of chemistry. This was because my 3rd year teacher didn't explain anything about electron shells and how this relates to atomic numbers and mass - instead he just wanted us to learn them by rote, like the times tables in maths. I'm too much of a lazy cunt to do this so abandoned my dream of becoming a pharmacist at the age of 13 - my main regret in life. Having said that, if I had followed my dream I'd have probably ended up like your impersonator, Walter White....

If I had lost my job then I was thinking of sinking my savings into a winnebago, moving out to the woods and slangin crystal :)

Although I'd not be hard to find... "has anyone seen a dodgy looking bloke who looks like walter white with strange smells radiating from a camper Van?? '..

' yeah officer he's over there.. '

Actually I wish I had done a chemist a-level cos when I went to medical school it was only 5years if you had one and 6 years without.. Had it only been 5 years I may not have left.... Oh well never mind can't go back now...

If I had lost my job then I was thinking of sinking my savings into a winnebago, moving out to the woods and slangin crystal :)

Although I'd not be hard to find... "has anyone seen a dodgy looking bloke who looks like walter white with strange smells radiating from a camper Van?? '..

' yeah officer he's over there.. '

Actually I wish I had done a chemist a-level cos when I went to medical school it was only 5years if you had one and 6 years without.. Had it only been 5 years I may not have left.... Oh well never mind can't go back now...

I reckon that's the reason meth hasn't really taken off in this country yet in the same way as the USA and Aus - we just haven't got the wide open space for people to 'cook' undisturbed. Imagine you're just setting up your lab in a secluded spot of the North Yorkshire moors - every 5 minutes you'd be interrupted by ramblers from the WI wanting to use your toilet..

Haha!!! Yeah I've often wondered why meth isn't popular over here . I mean all the precursors like pseudo, HCL, starter fluid, lithium batteries, match books etc are easy enough to get. There's bound to be a market for it so why not?...

Come to think of it an ambulance is a bit like a camper van.... Hmmm :)

Haha!!! Yeah I've often wondered why meth isn't popular over here . I mean all the precursors like pseudo, HCL, starter fluid, lithium batteries, match books etc are easy enough to get. There's bound to be a market for it so why not?...

Come to think of it an ambulance is a bit like a camper van.... Hmmm :)

Do you want an assistant? =D

Yeah OK... I'll be walter and you be Jessy.. Can you say 'bitch' and 'yo' in every sentence though?

Do you need a sleazy transgender prostitute for this venture?

I mean, I'm not interested just as a punter, just some bit-part who buys a few baggies and then gets shot. I'd want to be a permanent member, obviously.

Do you need a sleazy transgender prostitute for this venture?

I mean, I'm not interested just as a punter, just some bit-part who buys a few baggies and then gets shot. I'd want to be a permanent member, obviously.

Yo, bitch! ;)

I think we could find you a role Julie. You could be like the king pin character.... Once me and FUBAR have killed crazy-8, Tuco and Gus obviously. I was thinking Skyler but I think you deserve a more significant part than that....

I can't promise you won't be shot, strangled or blown up though so you'd better get jess to take out some life insurance :)

I think we could find you a role Julie. You could be like the king pin character.... Once me and FUBAR have killed crazy-8, Tuco and Gus obviously. I was thinking Skyler but I think you deserve a more significant part than that....

I can't promise you won't be shot, strangled or blown up though so you'd better get jess to take out some life insurance :)

I dunno, I thought Skyler giving Walt a cold, unemotional birthday wank whilst bidding on e-bay was pretty significant - what a woman! (Especially when she tarted it up to fuck her boss over)

Been fucking about with my dosing recently and consistently finding mid-range/low doses get me higher. When I started taking it I assumed it didn't work for me cos nothing short of an entire pack CWE would work and used to need two usually, from zero tolerance. Recently half my usual dose is more effective. I know people go on about ceiling doses but you'd think it'd be a case of it stopping working after a certain amount, but it's actually less effective at a higher dose. Not on any medication, don't drink much, don't do any other drugs other than weed for the most part. I think someone mentioned this being a possibility earlier in the thread, any ideas why? Had ~100mg this morning for pain/boredom and I'm finding it hard to keep my eyes open. Had same dose on Sunday and was buggered. For years I would have to take more than four times that to get any effects from baseline tolerance.

I would imagine it's a result of larger doses inevitably inhibiting 2D6 to a much greater degree.
I suppose there would exist three profiles: the typical 10% Morphine but little in the way of C6G, a point where the enzyme is inhibited competitively so minimal demethylation and insufficient C6G, and a point where enough Codeine is ingested to provide the limit of Morphine production alongside enough C6G to elicit extra agonism at Mu.

Hey guys I am new to whole this CWE thing, few months ago I was on better stuff like Norcos and Vics, so 2-3 10/325 Norcos did gread job for the buzz. Now my doc gave me the Tyleno 3 .. which it's not very pleasant .. I still know you can get the buzz from the codeine inside, I can't take like 6-7 pills at a time. Yesterday and today I was reading a lot about the CWE, watching videos too. So I just made my fist test. I read for most of the people (experienced) the whole process took them 45-60min. For me .. gosh it was 2 and a half hours. I know I am still a rookie so this is what I did:

I crushed 10 pills of Tylenol 3 (30mg Codeine/300 mg Acetaminophen) and like I said it's my first test so I want to be SAFE and not with some huge amounts. I did every step with the rest but I am concerned about the final result. I filter it 2 times for extra cautious. I threw the acetaminophen that was in my filters but still for me it looks muggy, maybe I am just little bit paranoid or I didn't do great job with the filtering. Anyway now my real question is:

IF the filtration wasn't good enough, how much acetaminophen approx. will be in my final product? I hope I removed at least 3/4 of it ??? Which should be safe, right?

This is my final product
20160109_165949.jpg