• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Newbie Information

That's brutal Majj. I remember when my cousin got super high on some opiod and had ordered some pizza. He was inhaling the pizza and started choking on it. He started turning purple and I panicked really hard and punched him in the stomach. Bits of pizza came flying out and he started to gain his color back, as soon as he calmed down he just shoved more pizza down his throat! He was insane guy and couldn't give a fuck about anything. R.I.P Ox Nile

RIP to you friend Ox Nile,mate.

Has anyone honestly been able to say that recovery houses have helped them Progress in their sobriety?

Found the guy who has never taken LSD. LSD was used in psychotherapy since 1950 til 1974 in parts of europe and is now again in parts of the world. LSD was literally a pharma med. 5 nobel prize winners in chemistry all said it without LSD they would of never created it. Wosniak without jobs would of just a basement dweller with no vision steve saw his brilliance in his friend and took it to the world with LSD. 250 ug of LSD will show you what the nature of reality as agreed by every top scientist in the world since 1943

Found the guy who has never taken LSD. LSD was used in psychotherapy since 1950 til 1974 in parts of europe and is now again in parts of the world. LSD was literally a pharma med. 5 nobel prize winners in chemistry all said it without LSD they would of never created it. Wosniak without jobs would of just a basement dweller with no vision steve saw his brilliance in his friend and took it to the world with LSD. 250 ug of LSD will show you what the nature of reality as agreed by every top scientist in the world since 1943

"LSD will show you what the nature of reality as agreed by every top scientist in the world since 1943."
You should stop talking if you are just going to spout out random and obviously idiotic untrue comments like that one.

I had my first mushrooms at 14. I was selling and taking black and gold microdots all through my teens. I was the first person on my estate to have the so called 'triple dipped' purple ohms. I've had mescaline with my old man and taken amounts of magic mushrooms that would make you cry for your mum.
I've sat in a tinned up house after a forage and scoffed nearly three hundred blue cap psyillys just before the first frost kills them but makes them super potent.
The fact that you have nothing to add other than a silly assumption and dumb laughing emojis shows that not only are you giving out dangerous advice, you're also very immature.
Now, how come with your LSD enhanced, ultra creative intellect, all you could do is reply with a comment that would be expected from a child?
Keep your idiotic statements to yourself. You're just another idiot who thinks taking a load of mind altering drugs makes him smarter than everyone else.
You're pathetic!