• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"New street drug claims life in SA" (MDPV)

Just looks like a media circus to me.

By the way I wasn't saying before that MDPV isn't a dangerous drug. I've never done it, nor had any desire to try it.
My problem is that they're constantly flip flopping on what they mean and where they're going, but what they never forget is the negative sensationalist spin on the article.
I'm more taking a shot at the journalism, I study media so that kind of shit pisses me off.

Also the police saying they're going to put it on the poisons list, and basically jumping on the rooftops and declaring to the entire of Australia that there is this new drug MDPV, and it's highly dangerous and will soon be classified as a poison.
They clearly don't know a fucking thing about this drug or they wouldn't be calling it new, they wouldn't be shocked that other drugs are cut with it, and they'd have some research to back up all this that they're saying.

And preaching to the choir as usual, I don't have to point out the media never ceases to overlook the angle of, well perhaps if these drugs were available safely and legally and not handed on a silver platter to the entire criminal community for abnormal profit making at the risk of the public. And then we've got corporations doing exactly the same thing... but legally, more so America, but still a concern and happening in Australia also.

It's so topsy turvy to me I feel like this countries politics are a bizarre cartoon sometimes.

I have pretty much stopped taking all designer drugs. Way too risky IMO

^ The biggest problem is how cut everything is with them these days, that's the really scary part to me.

yeah, the drug black market is probably the most dangerous it has ever been.
far more dangerous that the drugs that were initially banned in the first place - the traditional illicit drugs.
it is clearly time for a change, it is just such a shame that, as you say, politics are such a bizarre cartoon. drugs aren't banned to protect the public, that's for sure. if there was any concern for people's wellbeing, they'd be regulated.
all power plays, smoke and mirrors, spin and deception.

Drug bust follows crackdown (MDPV)

Drug bust follows crackdown (MDPV)

South Australian police have announced their first major seizure of the drug MDPV after beginning a crack down earlier this month.

Four people from Murray Bridge were charged with drug offences after a series of police raids on Wednesday.

The operation was prompted by the death of a 40-year-old man from the town who overdosed on MDPV last month.

A 26-year-old woman and two men, aged 41 and 37, were charged with trafficking a controlled drug.

A 46-year-old man was charged with manufacturing a controlled drug.

Two other men were reported for possessing drug equipment.

Police believe some of the 230 grams of seized white powder is MDPV.

They also found other drugs and a non-operational clandestine drug lab in a local house.​

here

^ This is probably why LE jumped on this RC relatively quickly. Not that this explicitly says the calan lab was producing it from what I have read the synth for MDPV is not that difficult and the majority if not all precursors are OTC in this country. Maybe they are not that ignorant after all. And as far as all this talk of it not being new and ppl on here having known about it for 3-4 years, that is still pretty new compared to the major stims in this country which have been know for decades.