• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New stimulant, 4-Methylmethylphenidate (4-Me-TMP)

I cannot find a single online vendor stocking this at the moment, anyone else having trouble?

It'll be more widely available in the following weeks, but this definitely doesn't belong here, as per BL rules.

CyanThorn,

I'm just now returning from a fairly terrible binge on the the substance. I never got around to sending off a sample for analysis, but it met so many criteria of racemic methylphenidate, and was not from a RC supplier but a large Mfg/Supplier of legitimate history. I never really took the events leading up to the arrival of the package seriously. I'd basically considered the payment a loss when I wired their bank, but tracking number then package soon arrived!

As for being prescribed it, I've no diagnosis of ADD/ADHD, in fact my Prescriber is well aware of my past abuse of much stronger psychostimulants. Ritalin is rather mild to me, but my tendency to overindulge in psychoactives apparently finds it worth abusing. She had just recently added it as an adjunct to treatment of depression.

The amount I ordered was to my detriment. I never reached the psychotic states of comparable abuse of street stims, but did not sleep or eat for far too long.

I'm sure as **** in no hurry to order any more. But then, I'd be lying if I said the thought hadn't crossed my mind, and some study of the dextrorotatory enantiomer has been done.

It'll be more widely available in the following weeks, but this definitely doesn't belong here, as per BL rules.

Whoops. Not sure how/why I posted my original question, re Ritalin, in with a RC thread.

Interesting comparisons to M/Ethylphenidate. I vastly enjoyed those two, but found the iso-propyl ester lacking in character.
Can anyone compare this to 3-FPM?
It's not jittery like Eph at all and lacks the euphoria from higher doses of 3-fpm, though still has some. It's easy on the nose (no pain or clogging) and the taste reminds me of Mph. All in all a great substance so far, just a little expensive right now. Though I still prefer 3-fpm atm. 7/10, will order again.

Stuff is very similar to Ritalin, (plugged is by far the best AND most advantageous ROA... as with Ritalin and ethylphen) highly functional psychostimulant... less moodlift than ethylphenidate imo though... Agreed with an above poster about isopropylphenidate being a bit rubbish, dichlorophenidate wasn't great ime either...

/\ that actually sounds like an insanely unique experience... I would have to throw thc or synthetic noids in to top the whole adrenaline pumping, fast thought processing experience though lol... Something I gotta put on the bucket list.

I know this is an old post, but why synthetics? Why not just regular cannabis? Except for legality I can think of no other benefits of those random, toxic, life-threatening chemicals over weed.

Plus, seems like theres quite a few shills in this thread.

I know this is an old post, but why synthetics? Why not just regular cannabis? Except for legality I can think of no other benefits of those random, toxic, life-threatening chemicals over weed.

Plus, seems like theres quite a few shills in this thread.

He mentions THC or synthetics.
I would assume it would depend on what he had on hand. Or it could be that he just likes synthetics as such as marijuana?
Seems like a pretty random question to ask someone.

I'm not sure what you consider a shill but I get the impression this chemical isn't much better than ethylphenidate and less potent than methylphenidate itself which isn't exactly a world rocker.
I don't see anyone going out of their way to promote sales. Have I missed something?

He mentions THC or synthetics.
I would assume it would depend on what he had on hand. Or it could be that he just likes synthetics as such as marijuana?
Seems like a pretty random question to ask someone.

I'm not sure what you consider a shill but I get the impression this chemical isn't much better than ethylphenidate and less potent than methylphenidate itself which isn't exactly a world rocker.
I don't see anyone going out of their way to promote sales. Have I missed something?

He said 'noids' which I thought was a slang term for the synthetics. I just never understand people who are like 'oh no noids go so well with that' or 'i would sure love some noids right now', unless someone is being drug tested or is worried about the legality, I see no other objective reason why people would smoke that shit. Just my 2 cents.

And the safest thing to do when a new chem comes out is to assume that ALL the overly positive, or just positive reports are shills, especially by accounts with less than 1000 posts, and all the negative reviews are counter-shills who are trying to promote their own product. You can't trust anyone on these forums these days, the pockets of the RC vendors go a long way, and their money can buy them all the favorable "reviews" in the world.

There's a 28 pages thread on 4-Me-TMP with tons of reviews on UKCR. Most people seem to like it. Did you try it yourself?

And many people like both cannabis and synthetic cannabimimetics, you can take whatever you want but judging someone for their use? Really? Not the right place for that honestly.

There's a 28 pages thread on 4-Me-TMP with tons of reviews on UKCR. Most people seem to like it. Did you try it yourself?

And many people like both cannabis and synthetic cannabimimetics, you can take whatever you want but judging someone for their use? Really? Not the right place for that honestly.

Why would I have needed to try one specific cannabinoid to know that as a group they suck? The risk of overdose, seizures, extreme anxiety etc all outweigh the benefits and when compared to cannabis they all come up short. I never judged him, I just asked him why he used it, you're in fact the one who inserted yourself into the conversation for no reason, questioning me and then getting offended at my opinion :S

I was talking about 4-Me-TMP, not cannabimimetics in the first sentence. Anyway, no reason to go off-topic, if you've nothing to say about 4-Me-TMP - keep it to yourself.

Yo everyone just pop a tchill pill... govmt dishes 'em out like sweeties ;)
Ime 4-methylmethyl is functional with a slight mood lift the "dopamine activity" isn't that strong (less than Ritalin according to Wikipedia)

And indeed some cannabimimetics are dangerous, but i would like to know what your source is to make a generalisation like that.... i smoked some 'noids and cannabimimetics because (with most) i get no paranoia as opposed to cannabis. Sorry went off topic (also just read the last 2 posts)

Last edited:
Interested in any possible pro sexual effects at higher doses. Considering it is smoother than ethyl and can probably be taken higher lvls than ethyl. Due to tbe fact that it's less caustic would you experienced users expect a rush and strong euphoria when used intravenously?

4-ME-PHENIDATE Comparisons With Methylphenidate.

Supposing they are both pure powder i hear mthylphenidate gives an powerful rush upon the intravenous route.

I'm wondering whether this substituted phenidate is all so much diiferent from it's parent compound. And if there is more significant difference or any dangerous complications in comparison with methyl or cocaine. Also if anyone could predict what the substituted compound's effects may differ i'd really appreciate it. Will there be a rush, a longer plateau, possible health problems as we really considering it although pharmacology is vague for myself anyway. Stay safe.

The para-methyl substitution in related chemical classes appears to push the effects profile towards serotonin release (methcathinone to 4-mmc for example, although a better comparison might be ethcathinone to 4-mec since 4-me-TMP is definitely no mephedrone). Drawing comparisons like this is inherently speculative - the SAR may not translate at all. The serotonin release, if there at all, is probably a fairly weak effect. 4-Me-TMP is unusual in some other ways - the binding data doesn't fit well with the potency and its potency (as measured in rats) is far more variable than any other phenidate, which is good reason to suspect that there's more going on with it than the reuptake inhibition that was measured. Serotonin release is known to dampen perceived DRI effects, which would be consistent with the known data. Until someone does the necessary research, we're not going to know very much.

Well i tried roughly 350-400mg last night in doses of roughly 25-50mg insufflated(i cannot remember when i started or exactly finished lets just say this binge went on 8+ hrs. On a Recreational stand point this beats Ethylphenidate anyday, without a doubt. Smooth, clear headed and at higher doses fiendish and very pro-sexual which i found hard to believe with a longer duration than ethylphenidate. For example I'ts 9:00pm the next day and am still awake despite some clonazolam and opioids(which can give me insomnia anyway). If Ethylphenidate's burn was 10/10 i'd say this stuff is at max 5/10 but gets worse the longer you binge. It's hard even to compare this to Ethylphenidate. THIS is the next big hit in my honest opinion. Infact offer me a gram of average coke and this and i'd chose 4-me-tmp.

I must say my girlfriend experienced quite abit of nausea initially on the comeup although she was quite stressed and anxious before hand and it wouldn't be the first time she's thrown up from anxiety or anticipation, i on the other hand received no bodyload at all to tell the truth(nothing noticable anyway.) For you kids using this for your ADD or any other justified reasons becareful because it's abuse potential is atleast moderate-high imo.

I haven't been this impressed since Alpha-PVP, but while with alot of restraint Alpha-PVP would be a geat tool, it is no where near as clear headed and although it's fiendish that all has to do with the ROA. I think Oral caps of 15-20mg would be a great starting point(after the allergy test ofcourse.) Hope you all enjoy as much as me, try not to make a complete mess of yourself though.

Last edited:
The para-methyl substitution in related chemical classes appears to push the effects profile towards serotonin release (methcathinone to 4-mmc for example, although a better comparison might be ethcathinone to 4-mec since 4-me-TMP is definitely no mephedrone). Drawing comparisons like this is inherently speculative - the SAR may not translate at all. The serotonin release, if there at all, is probably a fairly weak effect. 4-Me-TMP is unusual in some other ways - the binding data doesn't fit well with the potency and its potency (as measured in rats) is far more variable than any other phenidate, which is good reason to suspect that there's more going on with it than the reuptake inhibition that was measured. Serotonin release is known to dampen perceived DRI effects, which would be consistent with the known data. Until someone does the necessary research, we're not going to know very much.

You appear to know more about this than me but how can you make assumptions that substituted phenidates will follow cathinone rules and effects since most cathinones are not ndri's but releasing agents similar to amphetamine. Regardless of their similarities Cathinone substitutiions VS Aphetamine substitutes with the exact same substitute will display sometimes completely difference effects.

You mention there may be more going on with it's mechanism, any idea's?

I'm surprised this thread isn't more active, imo it's excellent. Should i be afraid of this compound? I was under the impression that it was a straight up ndri just like ethyl, methyl, pv.

Anyone tried it for study-aid? I am quite interested in a chemical that can do just that, and 3-fpm, with it's dirty focus, can never provide what I require.

You're right - you can't make assumptions. I think I was fairly clear about it being speculative, though? Related compounds' SARs offer an imperfect way of making better guesses. Cathinones are the obvious choice because phenidates incorporate a modified, conformationally restricted ethcathinone structure with an ester replacing the ketone on the beta carbon. This won't be a perfect match (and isn't).