• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New stimulant, 4-Methylmethylphenidate (4-Me-TMP)

roi

Bluelighter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-Methylmethylphenidate

EqbMseM.png

This appears to be the first new phenidate in the UK after the EPH, PPH, IPH, 3,4-CTMP and HDMP-28 ban.

I've tried it a few times myself at 25-80mg oral, and from my experience it's the closest RC phenidate to Methylphenidate so far. Very similar duration, a little less potent.

Last edited:
I've tried it a few times myself at 25-80mg oral, and from my experience it's the closest RC phenidate to Methylphenidate so far. Very similar duration, a little less potent.

Cool. So highly functional & good work aid at those doses?

80mg was very recreational, had a awesome time playing TF2 while listening to fast EDM.

Multitasking felt really easy, amazing focus.

/\ that actually sounds like an insanely unique experience... I would have to throw thc or synthetic noids in to top the whole adrenaline pumping, fast thought processing experience though lol... Something I gotta put on the bucket list.

Sounds interesting, will keep an eye open for more reports and experiences.

Sounds really interesting. How does it compare to the parent compound and the ethyl compound?

So is this basically just crystal meth? Same type of deal...

So is this basically just crystal meth? Same type of deal...

no you wont find anything that is close to that not now a days sorry you want meth get meth you want rc like meth get mdpv or apvp not the shit that's legal here

Interesting. The SAR for the phenidates is still minimally explored but it seems that this will change soon. Unfortunately the precedent is that when the UK blanket ban comes in (12 months from since the TCDO last week) innovation will stop.

Eagerly awaiting your trip report. I will also do the same as soon as I source some to try.
Thus far very pleased with this substance. Better euphoria than HDMP, and less edgy than Ethylphendiate. Pretty darn close to Methylphenidate, less potent, but very euphoric - Maybe slightly more, so than MPH, too early to tell - and very focused! Not edgy, early tell-tale potency on rough 1/3 of MPH or the parent compound, if you will.

without being jumpy!
Chatty, not paranoid, mood lift!

ROA: Oral works very well, but It tried some nasally. No real pain compared to EPH, but still not so pleasant IME.

Just go for the fuckin gusto and get some dirty meth boys...

siq, this thread is about 4-Methylmethylphenidate. If you want to talk about methamphetamine, please do it elsewhere.

Thanks!

Kinda interested because the name is so close to regular Methyhenidate...but never been a fan of the stims really, was prescribed Dexmethylphenidate years ago which is supposedly is better than ritalin(twice as strong, less side effects). So glad I hadn't gotten into the needle yet when I had thsoe! Had heard so much about the IV Ritalin rush I wouldn't hesitate now if I had them honestly..

Unfortunately the precedent is that when the UK blanket ban comes in (12 months from since the TCDO last week) innovation will stop.

Do you have a source re: a blanket ban being enforced?