• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin "New" Mex brown powder-type vs. "older" black tar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexican tar/powder same shit. All over west coast miss white h even afghani brown both need 0 cooking n r easier to hit.

Madonit. No way trust me it sucks dirty crap not purified enough. Don't come to us looking for tar awful n hard to register so dark!! Smoking it is disgusting stick to white much easier on veins

Madonit. No way trust me it sucks dirty crap not purified enough. Don't come to us looking for tar awful n hard to register so dark!! Smoking it is disgusting stick to white much easier on veins

Well it tasted pritty dam fine to me admitadly the first line or 2 didnt taste to great but after that it tasted nice and seemed stronger than the general stuff you get here in uk i put this down to its 6-mam content. This was back around 1999 ive never seen any scince. Obviously it cant be great for your veins to inject on a regular basis though. I do have my doubts that european number 3 is actually number 4 but just cut with caffiene to make it smokable as surely it would not need vit c or citric acid to break it down for injecting. I tried recently to cook up some of our white coloured heroin with no acid because i never had any the shops was shut and i cudnt get any. Needless to say it never did anything at all surely if it was number 4 the addition of caffeine would not cause it to need citric acid or vit c still to make it injectable or would it ?

^The soft brown goop is the strongest Mexican smack from what I've tried.
I'd take it over #4 powder or opium any day.

RIP homey, but on this topic I think I just copped what you referred to. It's sticky light brown waxy like goo, at first I was pissed off cos I like my china WHITE. But after smoking a tiny bit and feeling the effects I'm not anymore. and willnot complain.

Also what I did was use the brown gloop and mix it in with baking soda after a few minutes mixing it lit turns into sniffable china - good stuff too.

Salt Lake City - Tar Heroin

I am in Salt Lake City and I usually get pretty dark brown, solid, and hard to crush up tar. Recently I have been coming across this tan powder, and honestly it doesn't seem as potent as the glassy tar I have been getting for months. I am from Chicago and used to do scramble or street dope or whatever you wanna call it, made from the brown dog food powder "raw" afghani #4. This looks similar to the raw from back home but is definitely not that. Most people on here are saying the powder tar is more potent, but I really don't think so.. Maybe it will take me a few more shots to know for sure, but the first time I did one, I didn't even feel like my sick was gone, let alone high.. Let me know what you guys think/know on this subject

Last edited:
Trust it's simply amazing

Hey folks-
So lately I've been coming across more and more of this what seems to clearly be more potent and refined H. This being what is often a "lighter" brown-colored powder, whereas just a few months back the traditional black tar H was the type of dope that all the Mexican folks were peddling. It can also come as a "lighter" stone-type rock that is easily crushed to produce the "powder". Heck, I'm pretty sure it can be snorted easily from this stage, but I've always IV'd for obvious reasons :) For what it's worth I'm located in Minnesota, which seems to have consistenly high Mex tar dope purity levels year after year for some odd reason, considering it's geographical location. But does anyone know specifically how the production process differs and is therefore better presumably? I've heard that the brown stuff is practically just black tar that's been mixed skillfully with lactose and something else to produce a better product somehow. And I've also heard that it's a fundamental upgrade at the source production mills in Mexico.
Anyone whose tried the two types and knows what I'm talking about...shed some light on the differences between the two? How the production is "better"?

iThanks in advance mis amigos!
We'll to answer your question I am from the RGV approximately 15 minutes away from the Mexican border so I get it pretty cheap and as easy as possible! I can vouch that it is simply amazing! I've been sick all my life I have Lupus rheumatoid arthritis and insomnia anxiety and major depression I was on medications for many many many years for as long as I can remember and from one day to the next my doctor decided to completely cut me off of all my medications so I had to resort to street drugs and to be honest it was the best thing I could have ever done! It has cured my depression my anxiety and ever since I have started I have not had one bad day or one day of pain and I think God for that every single day so much to say that even my parents and my family are happy to see the person that I am today I'm not constantly in pain I'm not constantly depressed and I'm not constantly in my bed withdrawn and secluded from the world anymore. All because I started to use Mexican black tar I do about 3 to 4 milligrams a day but since I dilute it with water and snort it comes out to a teaspoon each time! I highly recommend it is change my life for the good and I wouldn't have it any other way! Mark

In Denver, ive recently bought some of said powder. It is an amazing high. I smoke it or snort it, usually smoke it because I love the taste of H period. The new powder has me nodding off one line or smoking 2 decent sized chucks. When I first bought the powder it didn't ven look like heroin at all, but on whiff and I was surprised by how strong the smell is.. It has an amazing taste, it honestly taste like bacon, no shit.. I bought about 4-5 times and it was the powder, but not I just get the tar or some other powder, the powder that I just recently bought was no where as potent as the light brown powder I had recently..

I've heard the Mexicans have started to cut with fent at the source. Any truth to that?

Checked sources. Cops found 26 pounds of cartel fent in 2014. Be careful even with the tar/gunpowder

^Pretty sure your Mexicans produce or import (both probably) tonnes of Fent, and they love peddling that black crud tar, mix the two and you got a nice shot....serious nod with a little legs but just not quite enough so let's do another shot! Yay!

Fuck drugs that are cut, they should sell kits for cleaning up all sorts of gear to remove certain adulerant's quickly.

I am finishing the last of a 99% pure diacetylmorphine, white heroin #4, from straight from vietnam. Mexican shit sucks, fuck fent,

Good tar is pretty good. The last batch of tar I had was great...I took a shot ( > a point) after a couple weeks of not using and ended up being high literally all day long, puked a couple times too. There was definitely some serious morphine alkaloid content in that stuff, that's fo sho'. I had approx. a gram of that stuff and I made it last almost a couple weeks, LOVED THAT SHIT

But there's a lot of terrible tar out there as well, that goes without saying...but the same is true of all street heroin I suppose

When I buy H, at first it was tar, but then j started getting the powder, but it also had like chucks of H in it as well. It's like a hybrid.. I smoke my H (I know it's a waste) and it took me like 2-3 decent sized balls to get a nod going. I'm not sure if it was cut or not but its kinda disappointing..

In Alaska it's pretty much all tar. Either dark black, brittle tar or "gunpowder", which takes on the appearance of light brown powder but is really the same thing as standard tar, which looks more like a hardened chunk of crude oil hehe. What we'd do up here when we wanted to divide up a mass of gunpowder was gently exhale unto a pile of powder placed in the palm of your hand...if you do that the moisture in your breath makes it "tar up" and it's easier to separate/weigh out, whereas powder can be a little trickier...it also changes appearance, becoming a dark black, oily ball of tar rather than tan brown powder.

I've only seen anything other than just straight tar/gunpowder once in my whole life up here. What was given to me as "china white", it was a white/yellow-ish white powder. It got me very high but the high was fleeting and I'm pretty sure it wasn't heroin...it was probably fentanyl or some fentanyl-related drug. Oh well. Those two particular instances were given to me by friends so at least I can say that I didn't make a bad investment.

I have no direct knowledge of heroin outside of the hick state that I live in, though.

In Alaska it's pretty much all tar. Either dark black, brittle tar or "gunpowder", which takes on the appearance of light brown powder but is really the same thing as standard tar, which looks more like a hardened chunk of crude oil hehe. What we'd do up here when we wanted to divide up a mass of gunpowder was gently exhale unto a pile of powder placed in the palm of your hand...if you do that the moisture in your breath makes it "tar up" and it's easier to separate/weigh out, whereas powder can be a little trickier...it also changes appearance, becoming a dark black, oily ball of tar rather than tan brown powder.

I've only seen anything other than just straight tar/gunpowder once in my whole life up here. What was given to me as "china white", it was a white/yellow-ish white powder. It got me very high but the high was fleeting and I'm pretty sure it wasn't heroin...it was probably fentanyl or some fentanyl-related drug. Oh well. Those two particular instances were given to me by friends so at least I can say that I didn't make a bad investment.

I have no direct knowledge of heroin outside of the hick state that I live in, though.

That's usually what I do when I get the powder, I exhale on it and I either make one giant ball or little balls that I can smoke real quick. I have never had the chance to get "China White" but when I do I believe my drug doing days will be over lol

Oh yes! When I smoked I much preferred that to dealing with a bunch of loose powder on tinfoil. I liked the consistency of tar that was relatively firm but still tacked to foil nicely...

Oh yes! When I smoked I much preferred that to dealing with a bunch of loose powder on tinfoil. I liked the consistency of tar that was relatively firm but still tacked to foil nicely...

I much prefer tar over the powder. Don't get me wrong both tar and powder will get he job done, but if I have powder i usually just snort it. Powder is messy and sticks to whatever it came in. Tar is nice because it looks like a lot when you buy it as well. Powder doesn't look like much..

I am finishing the last of a 99% pure diacetylmorphine, white heroin #4, from straight from vietnam. Mexican shit sucks, fuck fent,

for real? how do you know? are you in vietnam?
I have heard stories about the 99% pure vietnamese heroin from vietnam vets ...for even someone w/ a large tolerance all that was to be done was a couple tiny grains put inside the mucous membrane of the eye/eyelid, anything more than that would result in ODs. is that how strong your dope is? the "average" purity of dope in the US is ~12% for asian sources, ~31% for south american sources and 16% for mexican sources. I find it hard to believe that there is any "99% pure" dope in the states unless one has brought it themselves from a higher up in a producing country. but 50% pure dope could feel like 99% when you're used to getting 10-35. how did you come across this stuff?

for real? how do you know? are you in vietnam?
I have heard stories about the 99% pure vietnamese heroin from vietnam vets ...for even someone w/ a large tolerance all that was to be done was a couple tiny grains put inside the mucous membrane of the eye/eyelid, anything more than that would result in ODs. is that how strong your dope is? the "average" purity of dope in the US is ~12% for asian sources, ~31% for south american sources and 16% for mexican sources. I find it hard to believe that there is any "99% pure" dope in the states unless one has brought it themselves from a higher up in a producing country. but 50% pure dope could feel like 99% when you're used to getting 10-35. how did you come across this stuff?

^^^^ Pure diacetylmorphine is 3-5 times more potent than pure morphine via I.V. ; This stuff is 99% pure, it matches those numbers exactly. The stuff I usually get isn't from street dealers and it is about ~65-85% which is almost as good, but nothing beats the pure vietnam. I like the feel of Afghan that is ~75-85% pure tho, it has something special to it as well. I can't tell you how I got it, all I can tell you is it was from vietnam.

Status
Not open for further replies.