• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

New Jersey Sucksss

I am from Illinois, or chicago if you would like me to be exact. Great food fun and everything you could ever want, and a few things you don't. But not nearly as bad at that asshat of a place they call new jersey

well have just said Newark is known for its high income levels

Trust fund babies from forest hills :) :) :) They actually have a beautiful park there. I play badminton on Tuesdays, as well as being on the cricket team.

HA^^^HAHA good shit, and nintey that was funny asshat I've never heard that good shit so we should do a thread about what is wrong with every state so much hate in the room, well FUCK CANADA, but you know this one up manship is what is going to be the end of the USA fuck good bad and ugly no one can stand together oh well get high right.

So much hate in this thread, makes me sad man :(

One, You do realize that by hatin like the dumb fucks you are, that u just save us the trouble of readin any of your posts in the future? The kind of bitch ass pussy that would hate on the greatest state that exists is exactly the kind of people that we dont want here to begin with, so please, allow me to invite you to GTFO. my pleasure really.

The first piece of bolded text is just narrow minded and wrong. :\

The second is also narrow minded... and there is no such thing as "greatest state"; they all have their admirable qualities. Plain old narrow minded boasting.

The third is just mean. For a moderator you aren't very balanced or... moderate.

the general vibe presented on bleulight from people who live there

Agreed. Cool it people, New Jersey is not the center of the universe.

And lacy i must admit that my sole motivation to make this thread was based on how often you post on this site talking about how great New jersey is. Your constant boasting of New Jersey and its heroin prompted me to make this thread, which was one of my best decisions of the day if i must say so.

Agreed. Thank you for making this thread. I won't go so far to say NJ sucks but the constant boasting is a bit much.

Canada Aye shit I don't mind punk asses from other states givin us Jersey heads shit but Canada aye, fuck you and your sorry ass excuse for a country. Good luck next time some asshole tries to take over the world, you will be beggin us like France to save your pansie asses. FUCK CANADA

Just shut up right now. Why would some ass-hole want to take us over? We have all the military we need. We had the balls to say no to your country's request for us to follow them into Iraq.

I'm a Canadian and I don't hate America. What exact reason do you have for hating Canada? Have you ever been here? Are we indebted to you in any way at all? When was the last time the Canada needed another country for military assistance?

Yes I have been all over Canada, your very economy as well as the worlds depends on the US and you have never been invaded because we are the crazy ass MF country with our finger on the button that is right below you. Iraq is another money making greed monger war like most of them are. Your smug french population makes me want to puke they are better than anyone but never willing to put their own ass on the line so Canada will always be second rate sorry USA USA USA still the best place to live by far

I won't go so far to say NJ sucks but the constant boasting is a bit much.

If you enjoy sprawling forests, with palatable wildlife within, and an insane amount of unadulterated heroin then there is quite a bit of boasting to go about sir.

@ Dabricks: And you depend on the rest of the world for natural resources. You're oil comes from the middle east and umm... Canada's oil sands. A lot of your lumber comes from BC.

No one is independent. The US is very dependant on other parts of the world for sustenance and vice versa.

I live right next to the border and go across often enough. I really don't see the difference between us. You can't tell a Canadian apart from an American. We have the same standard of living, same legal system (except we aren't nearly as draconian in our drug sentencing).

One thing I like about the US; Florida sure is nice to go to for a week to break that mid-winter depression. :)

The French can be smug but they're not all like that. My parents have french Canadian friends and they are the opposite of smug. Most of Canada isn't french anyway, I hardly ever see any french people unless I go to Quebec. You can't tar all people with the same brush.

Let's put it this way... I'm not worried about the next terrorist attack and I love my health care system. I love my country thank you very much :) <3

So much hate in this thread, makes me sad man :(

The first piece of bolded text is just narrow minded and wrong. :\

The second is also narrow minded... and there is no such thing as "greatest state"; they all have their admirable qualities. Plain old narrow minded boasting.

The third is just mean. For a moderator you aren't very balanced or... moderate.

Agreed. Cool it people, New Jersey is not the center of the universe.

Agreed. Thank you for making this thread. I won't go so far to say NJ sucks but the constant boasting is a bit much

When god made canada and all the people in it , did he forget to add a sense of humor to the canadian brains? So much hate in this thread its sad? Do u understand wat jokes are yo? Damn, i aint tryna be harsh, but for real, I cant believe u even writin all that ish...Just L-O-L yo, u take this shit way too serious homie!

If all the replies so far is too watever for you, Im high, let me explain in detail exactly wats goin on here cuz u dont seem to get it. Hope u feel like readin lol.

You are posting in a thread that states a huge generalization, its just a shit talkin thread, are u aware that all these posts replyin to it are part of the joke? Seriously i cant even respond to your post becuz I am so confused at how any of this could upset or offend you dude...I guess you aint used to bluelight or how we do shit around here becuz this is the way it goes on this site....we flame eachother, brag about pointless shit, fight for no reason, and give eachother shit just for the fuck of it.

I really dont care if nintey made this thread, its all good, it dont actually bother me at all but its fun to come in here and play like its a big deal. its just funny becuz the entire point is that ppl from NJ is supposedly assholes, so of course we all gonna come in this thread and fulfill the stereotype like hey u asked for it lol, the whole idea of it is to continue sayin the shit that pisses the OP and each other off, not actually make a point or be "right" lol.

i really dont give a shit if him, you, or your mama like jersey or not, an the whole reason that me and alot of the rest of us talks shit when the topic of jersey comes up is just to get people aggravated and fuck with them cuz its funny to mess wit them. Plus, yall muthafuckas stupid as hell, becuz you come INTO OUR THREAD SPECIFICALLY FOR PEOPLE FROM NJ to bitch about how we talk about how much we love it and how great it is, etc. WTF do you expect? Its the thread that exists just so we CAN do that! It aint our problem if you jock our shit and get all up in our threads to read them and then complain about it, thas your problem. if you dont like it why the hell u reading it enough to let it piss you off?

Jersey IS the shit, and i DO love it. Its my home, and part of the reason I love it here is cuz we dont take no shit from people, we got a strong sense of who we are and we might all fight between ourselvs but as soon as anybody got shit to say about us as a whole we come together cuz we are used to assholes who never even been here, talkin shit cuz they heard some lameshit comedian say some played out shit about newark airport, the smell on the turnpike, or watever other old stale "jokes" they got that people repeat and repeat and think is funny one too many times. If you been hated on by the rest of the country forever you sure as shit would greet em with your middle finger constantly raised too.

If you aint been here, and you hatin, thats better for us, cuz we dont wanna share! better off that you dont come here and realize how much we got to offer that ppl totally over look or straight up dont even know is here. Keep on thinkin its one giant shithole, and all the nice beaches, state parks, forests, etc stay on the low and only enjoyed by us, not ruined by out of staters comin all up in our shit.

if you dont wanna be here, we dont want you here, cuz we take pride in our home so as far as we concerned its all the better for us if ppl want to stay away, we got enough population already, there is only room for the ppl that WANT to be here lol. got highest density of ppl per sq. mile in the entire US matter fact so we only got room for the ones that aint gonna bitch about it. But still, We love our state, we kno its the greatest, and it dont matter wat ANYBODY else says, becuz everybody got different standards of wat great is, and for us, those standards of great just happen to fit everything that describes Jerz.

If u like sunny always-summer places like cali, or snowboard trails in the forest for 40 miles in every direction , or slow, boring , gentle nice manners places like georgia or sumthiin, then obviously you gonna hate on jerz. it aint hard to understand why somebody who likes something totally different than everything we about, would not understand how we do here and talk shit about it, if you dont like smoking weed, even if you smoke the best piff that exists, youll still say it sucked, straight up. Its simple preferences yo.

But, its also funny when ppl talk shit without bein educated about our state, becuz we got alot of shit here that most ppl dont kno the first damn thing about so alot of dont even kno wat they hatin on . So, pretty much, i love jersey, its still the best, I dont care if u think were all assholes, becuz we still gonna keep bein this way, regardless of who hates or talks shit, and all the jaw flappin and mouth runnin in the world cant change the truth that we da best.

^ Wow, now there's a lot of jaw flappin and mouth runnin right there but I read it anyway. Just smile and nod :)

Now, In the spirit of the thread (as you say) and just for the hell of it: New Jersey Sucksssss ;) :D

thin crust > deep dish pizza

Also New Jersey is The Garden State. Think about it.

But I must confess, I am going to leave this place behind for places north and west.

:D

Well being from California, I know I am suppose to hate on new jersey and everything about it (and I did my share of flaming and jersey hating in the west coast vs east coast thread lol) , but honestly I have never been there to judge, and I would say most of the people I have met in real life from new jersey aren't that bad.

My one problem is this fad that seems to be going on over there where all these little rich white kids try sooo hard to be black and "gangster". Its like man I don't care how hard you try to be black or how many times you call me nigga, your still a fucking joke and a pussy haha. I'm sure there are white people over there who really did grow up in the hood, but I'm talking about these rich kids from some place called burgen (spelling?) county which I hear is like the beverly hills of nj, trying to act like they are straight outta compton. Like give me a break. I remember this one kid, who was probably the worst of the bunch, lived on the same street as Russel Simmons, but every other word out of this kids mouth was nigga and dogg. Whatever, we have plenty of wiggers over here in Cali also, but it seems like there is a very disproportionate number over there in jersey.

Also on a side note, being the junkie I am, how can I really hate on a state with such a big dope scene and such availability of high quality heroin? Shit, I can deal with all the wiggers and greasy guidos and stupid accents and smelly waste if I'm on a 24/7 nod off some fire dope constantly. but whatever I can do that here in Cali and avoid all that.

Last edited:
When god made canada and all the people in it , did he forget to add a sense of humor to the canadian brains? So much hate in this thread its sad? Do u understand wat jokes are yo? Damn, i aint tryna be harsh, but for real, I cant believe u even writin all that ish...Just L-O-L yo, u take this shit way too serious homie!

If all the replies so far is too watever for you, Im high, let me explain in detail exactly wats goin on here cuz u dont seem to get it. Hope u feel like readin lol.

You are posting in a thread that states a huge generalization, its just a shit talkin thread, are u aware that all these posts replyin to it are part of the joke? Seriously i cant even respond to your post becuz I am so confused at how any of this could upset or offend you dude...I guess you aint used to bluelight or how we do shit around here becuz this is the way it goes on this site....we flame eachother, brag about pointless shit, fight for no reason, and give eachother shit just for the fuck of it.

I really dont care if nintey made this thread, its all good, it dont actually bother me at all but its fun to come in here and play like its a big deal. its just funny becuz the entire point is that ppl from NJ is supposedly assholes, so of course we all gonna come in this thread and fulfill the stereotype like hey u asked for it lol, the whole idea of it is to continue sayin the shit that pisses the OP and each other off, not actually make a point or be "right" lol.

i really dont give a shit if him, you, or your mama like jersey or not, an the whole reason that me and alot of the rest of us talks shit when the topic of jersey comes up is just to get people aggravated and fuck with them cuz its funny to mess wit them. Plus, yall muthafuckas stupid as hell, becuz you come INTO OUR THREAD SPECIFICALLY FOR PEOPLE FROM NJ to bitch about how we talk about how much we love it and how great it is, etc. WTF do you expect? Its the thread that exists just so we CAN do that! It aint our problem if you jock our shit and get all up in our threads to read them and then complain about it, thas your problem. if you dont like it why the hell u reading it enough to let it piss you off?

Jersey IS the shit, and i DO love it. Its my home, and part of the reason I love it here is cuz we dont take no shit from people, we got a strong sense of who we are and we might all fight between ourselvs but as soon as anybody got shit to say about us as a whole we come together cuz we are used to assholes who never even been here, talkin shit cuz they heard some lameshit comedian say some played out shit about newark airport, the smell on the turnpike, or watever other old stale "jokes" they got that people repeat and repeat and think is funny one too many times. If you been hated on by the rest of the country forever you sure as shit would greet em with your middle finger constantly raised too.

If you aint been here, and you hatin, thats better for us, cuz we dont wanna share! better off that you dont come here and realize how much we got to offer that ppl totally over look or straight up dont even know is here. Keep on thinkin its one giant shithole, and all the nice beaches, state parks, forests, etc stay on the low and only enjoyed by us, not ruined by out of staters comin all up in our shit.

if you dont wanna be here, we dont want you here, cuz we take pride in our home so as far as we concerned its all the better for us if ppl want to stay away, we got enough population already, there is only room for the ppl that WANT to be here lol. got highest density of ppl per sq. mile in the entire US matter fact so we only got room for the ones that aint gonna bitch about it. But still, We love our state, we kno its the greatest, and it dont matter wat ANYBODY else says, becuz everybody got different standards of wat great is, and for us, those standards of great just happen to fit everything that describes Jerz.

If u like sunny always-summer places like cali, or snowboard trails in the forest for 40 miles in every direction , or slow, boring , gentle nice manners places like georgia or sumthiin, then obviously you gonna hate on jerz. it aint hard to understand why somebody who likes something totally different than everything we about, would not understand how we do here and talk shit about it, if you dont like smoking weed, even if you smoke the best piff that exists, youll still say it sucked, straight up. Its simple preferences yo.

But, its also funny when ppl talk shit without bein educated about our state, becuz we got alot of shit here that most ppl dont kno the first damn thing about so alot of dont even kno wat they hatin on . So, pretty much, i love jersey, its still the best, I dont care if u think were all assholes, becuz we still gonna keep bein this way, regardless of who hates or talks shit, and all the jaw flappin and mouth runnin in the world cant change the truth that we da best.

how much more anal can you get ?

yeah serious business
that show just how much NJlover are obsess with themself and their feeling of self importance
8(

I don't think lacey is anal. I've seen older pictures of her room.

Obsessive compulsive is one thing lacey is not.

...entertaining thread all around.

notice how everyone from jersey puts it as their location
people from other states dont even say cause their not proud

im not going to read this whole thread but i will say one thing, i cant wait to get the FUCK out of this state.
Ive lived in a few places in my life time and i have not disliked any of them as much as NJ.

Now dont go getting offended, im just stating an opinion.

I have been at work all day, but now that im home i think its about time to say that NEW JERSEY SUCKS