• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Nelumbo nucifera (Blue Lotus) - Experienced - An Excellent Herbal Adventure

I recently got some 25x extract. What's a good starter dose? And is there cross-tolerance with kratom?

egor said:
It isnt an in your face type high, it is more a pleasant subtle buzzing. Dont give up on it yet, there is some reverse tolerance involved and the effects become more pronounced with experience, like cannibis, salvia, or kava.

I totally agree.

The Absolute Oil is bunk.

I read this report a couple months back and ordered a vial... what a waste of money.

First time I dropped many drops into wine for myself and my girlfriend. We got drunk off the wine but were uncertain about any additional effects. I thought I was feeling a bit different... but it was hard to tell.

So the next day I took maybe 6-7 drops alone. Nothing... nothing... chest pain? Strange that I would get chest pain from this but I did. And no other effect.

I tried it a few more times, with varying doses. Every time I felt nothing but a strange chest pain.

Hey at least it came in a cool little glass vial.

I've heard almost overwhelmingly disappointing reports on the extract/oils. Some find it to be utterly fantastic, supposedly, but on the whole it seems like a waste of money and time.

Tnx 4 Your reviewees- I have ordered 1g of 50X extract of Nelumbo nucifera. What is recommended dosage?
Anyway, when I test it, will make a review.