• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Needle woes so now I don't know what to do

Yeah, it's best if you have an oral syringe.

Sometimes people take the needle off syringes, but you need it to be ...well, perfectly smooth because you have delicate tissue down there.
You shouldnt have an issue getting an oral syringe from a pharmacy, i don't imagine.

This thread has heaps of helpful information. :)

Yup, rectal admin.

Not sexy (depending on who you ask hehe) but effective and safer, because you're not bypassing all of your body's defence systems like you do with IV use

If you like snorting your dope, there won't really be any advantage to waterlining it (mixing with water and letting it soak into your nasal cavity). I prefer snorting to waterlining for a number of reasons, but mostly it's easier to be less wasteful sniffing powder than using solution IME. Plug having to lay on your back while it absorbs into you sinuses or whatever can be a pain. Some people waterline by mixing dope into solution and putting it in a little nasal spray bottle. Only down side here IME is that it can require a lot of sprays if you have a serious habit or only so much dope.

Also, plugging is probably going to be about the same snorting or waterlining. In other words likely not to be a huge difference. Just be careful to clear your bowels before you plug anything - no sense wasting dope right. Plugging right after pooping is a generally a good idea. If nothing else, it will be a new drug using experience. And if you find you enjoy plugging, as spacejunk said, it's a lot safer than injection use. Especially if you don't have access to clean needles.

Yeah, it's best if you have an oral syringe.

Sometimes people take the needle off syringes, but you need it to be ...well, perfectly smooth because you have delicate tissue down there.
You shouldnt have an issue getting an oral syringe from a pharmacy, i don't imagine.

This thread has heaps of helpful information. :)

I actually prefer normal insulin syringes with the needle cut off when I plug. The oral syringe was a little big for my asshole, and the smaller gauge of the insulin syringe seemed to make it easier to do all around %)

Really? There are lots of different brands and shapes of syringes without a needle - like terumo (sp?) ones which have a clip-on needle that work well.
How do you deal with sharp or jagged edges of things you cut off? Is that an issue?

It isn't really an issue, even with just using spit a lube. That said, I don't do this a lot. Last time was perhaps last spring? Or maybe even last winter...

And now that I remember correctly, my favorite plugging instrument is actually bigger than an insulin syringe (still a little smaller than most oral syringes I've seen though) - it is a 3mL luer lock rig with the syringe removed (and that doesn't really have any sharp edges). For whatever reason having 300 units of solution in my anus seems to work better than just 100.

I've had more problems with insulin syringes leaking when I try to plug something them than 3mL rigs though, so having too narrow of a barrel is probably counter productive at a certain point.

The only drugs I really enjoy plugging are MDMA (yes please!) and to a less degree methamp though, so take this with a grain of salt. Not my favorite ROA (other than with MDMA, love the ROA for that) either. Hell, I like MDMA up the bum so much I'll just jam a pill up there (well, it happened once; surprisingly worked well, but not super comfortable with all the friction going in).

I love me TMI threads :)

I wound up catching a pretty nice buzz plugging thanks to advice so thank you all. Also went to Walmart and got a box of 100 no problem at all!

It isn't really an issue, even with just using spit a lube. That said, I don't do this a lot. Last time was perhaps last spring? Or maybe even last winter...

And now that I remember correctly, my favorite plugging instrument is actually bigger than an insulin syringe (still a little smaller than most oral syringes I've seen though) - it is a 3mL luer lock rig with the syringe removed (and that doesn't really have any sharp edges). For whatever reason having 300 units of solution in my anus seems to work better than just 100.

I've had more problems with insulin syringes leaking when I try to plug something them than 3mL rigs though, so having too narrow of a barrel is probably counter productive at a certain point.

The only drugs I really enjoy plugging are MDMA (yes please!) and to a less degree methamp though, so take this with a grain of salt. Not my favorite ROA (other than with MDMA, love the ROA for that) either. Hell, I like MDMA up the bum so much I'll just jam a pill up there (well, it happened once; surprisingly worked well, but not super comfortable with all the friction going in).

I love me TMI threads :)
I haven't had mdma in a long time but whenever I get the chance I am so going to plug. I have heard nothing butt good. (;

Yeah .. I like tmi threads too.

^ this

There's really not a lot of harm reduction advice to offer besides don't reuse needles.
Any makeshift setup is sure to be dangerous - blunt needles will cause vein damage, and shooting up with anything that isn't sterile runs the risk of infections such as endocarditis (an extremely serious inflamation of the heart valves).

It really can't be emphasised enough that the safest (and only) way to use IV is to use a new point every time - with no exception.
You should be able to pick up, say 100 clean rigs online fairly cheaply, and there is an often-used phrase people say here from time to time; if you can afford drugs you can afford [cheap HR equipment such as clean syringes].

If you can't source clean rigs, maybr try plugging? It has equivalent efficiency without such risk

Plugging isn’t équivalant to IV; More like plugging morphine with a faster onset, and slight higher BA

New syringes areneccasary; however, Buprenorphine can be stretched out, longer than the the works would last.

Just saying, it can tough to insulin syringes for typical IDU;