• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Needle woes so now I don't know what to do

brooklynwild

Greenlighter
the plunger refuses to stay attached as in the white piece comes out of the black piece leaving black piece in the rig.
Grrrr. Forever grrr
So now I do not know what to do with beautiful deep brown shot in spoon. In a lot of back pain as I was hit by car recently but I know how much worse it will be once withdrawal hits.
Thought about trying to crazy glue it back together. .... just wanting to be safe as possible. .Ideas?
I cannot buy any where I live. No needle exchange period which has been a very harsh reality in my life.

Take a straw and carefully suck it up into your nose like a line of powder. Don't pull too much just enough to cover the nose and wait for it to absorb before pulling again. Use a short straw of course.

the plunger refuses to stay attached as in the white piece comes out of the black piece leaving black piece in the rig.
Grrrr. Forever grrr
So now I do not know what to do with beautiful deep brown shot in spoon. In a lot of back pain as I was hit by car recently but I know how much worse it will be once withdrawal hits.
Thought about trying to crazy glue it back together. .... just wanting to be safe as possible. .Ideas?
I cannot buy any where I live. No needle exchange period which has been a very harsh reality in my life.

Why not order bags of new needles by mail?

Or try Wal-Mart. They don't ask for a prescription

Why not order bags of new needles by mail?

^ this

There's really not a lot of harm reduction advice to offer besides don't reuse needles.
Any makeshift setup is sure to be dangerous - blunt needles will cause vein damage, and shooting up with anything that isn't sterile runs the risk of infections such as endocarditis (an extremely serious inflamation of the heart valves).

It really can't be emphasised enough that the safest (and only) way to use IV is to use a new point every time - with no exception.
You should be able to pick up, say 100 clean rigs online fairly cheaply, and there is an often-used phrase people say here from time to time; if you can afford drugs you can afford [cheap HR equipment such as clean syringes].

If you can't source clean rigs, maybr try plugging? It has equivalent efficiency without such risk

This is definitely a sign you'd benefit from practicing better injection hr. Definitely get a new supply of needles, whether that means visiting a needle exchange or just order your own (they're pretty cheap). You'll love how much better it works when you use each point fresh without the syringe getting dull like when you reuse needles over and over again. It's a lot nicer (and a hell of a lot safer).

You should be able to find some info for getting good stuff in the directory. Try the second post: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/429458-**The-Other-Drugs-Directory**-UPDATED-28-11-2013

Also in the fourth category (Harm Reduction) on this page: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...r-appropriate-MT-before-creating-a-new-thread

And in particular: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/565519-How-to-Get-Needles-Mega-Thread (most of the links to online retailers have been removed, but once you figure out what kind of rig you're looking for you can find stuff easily through google).

I highly recommend you visit your local needle exchange or harm reduction clinic and educate yourself more about injection drug use.

cut down a straw and snort that brown liquid right up your nose and dont look back, you'll love it i swear , once you get passed how much it hurts lol

Depending on how long the heroin has been dissolved in h2o, it might have transformed into morphine by this point. That tends to happen when I used to leave tar shots overnight to use in the morning. It was super disappointing, as morphine is a lot weaker than heroin.

That said, I vote for plugging. Waterlining morphine solution that tastes like heroin solution sucks IMHO.

Thanks for the links and info. There is no exchange where I live and I do not drive and I live in a place with no real public transportation.
I really appreciate the info

I admit it was not new. I have serious issues getting them. CVS and Walgreens by me have been assholes lately

Online seems like the best bet then? You can easily and cheaply obtain 100 clean ones.

^ this

There's really not a lot of harm reduction advice to offer besides don't reuse needles.
Any makeshift setup is sure to be dangerous - blunt needles will cause vein damage, and shooting up with anything that isn't sterile runs the risk of infections such as endocarditis (an extremely serious inflamation of the heart valves).

It really can't be emphasised enough that the safest (and only) way to use IV is to use a new point every time - with no exception.
You should be able to pick up, say 100 clean rigs online fairly cheaply, and there is an often-used phrase people say here from time to time; if you can afford drugs you can afford [cheap HR equipment such as clean syringes].

If you can't source clean rigs, maybr try plugging? It has equivalent efficiency without such risk

Do you have recommended way of going about plugging