• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need legal advice on drug possession and trafficking charges.

stazi

Bluelighter
So my mate got pulled over tonight with six ecstasy pills. He got arrested and whilst they let him go, hes facing court over possession and trafficking in August.
What can be done? What if myself and a few friends say that the pills were for us and he was not doing it for profit (which he wasnt: he was getting them for 2 of his friends and him). I'm willing to take the fall if it lessens his sentence and only gives me a warning/fine or something.
What should he do.

it doesn't matter about the profit or intention, if u say they were for u he'll probably get busted for dealing/supplying.

as others will tell u, your friend should invest all available resources in getting a good lawyer.

I know nothing about how this all pans out in a court, but 6 pills is fuck all, he could reasonably argue that they were all just for him for the night. Def dont say anything about handing them from one person to another. This is just an opinion though. Obviously he should pay up and get a lawyer, a crim record can fuck you around big time.

six is not enuogh for trafficking. it must weigh over 28 gram wich is usually 150 pills. i was busted for traficking.

Your friend needs to ring up the court and ask to speak to the diversion officer. If you can get a diversion it will only be put down as a caution not a charge. Trust me, your friend wants a diversion. A charge of drug possesion will limit his future choices in life ie can't join army, can't go overseas etc.

I had a thread here a while ago about this subject, as I was busted with a couple of points of meth, and I asked for a diversion and got one.

Cheers, hope it all goes well.

As much as this board is a wealth of wonderful information, when it comes to getting busted this ain't the place to any adivce other than to get your mate to a bloody good lawyer, the best you can afford (even if you have to beg and borrow to afford a better one, it'll be worthwhile).

Other than that, good luck! (Now go get that lawyer!)

For my own curiosity, I'm wondering which state (of Australia, not mental) your friend was in when they were busted. Also under what pretext did police search his car? Was it done by the officers who pulled him over or other police who were called in?

Thanks

NSW. actually it seems like they were monitoring the phone of the dealer. then undercovers tailed him. because they kept pressuring him to say that theyll let him go if he says who he bought the drugs from. also gave him some bullshit things.
*end conspiracy theory*

the police actually said that he was over the trafficking limit by weight by about 1/2 pill

"being in posetion of a drug of dependents"
i no a few people that have copd this charge ranging from 1-15 bics some had there hearing in magastrats court the others in childrens.
my advice would be tell him to see a soucil-worker or counciler about taking drug of dependese the reason behind doing this is the soucil-worker or counciler will write a leter to the judge every time i have seen this method used, the judge has always taken the letter grately into acount.

also u can have the bic's tested by an indapendent lab this will show the purity (if u got court with a oz of lou and had an indepent lab cheek the puriy it may only be 10% amphet there for u get done with around 5g of amphehe not 28g)

your mate should be fine seriuos 6 pills im guessing most likly he will resive if in childrens court either a caution or be forced to see a drug and alcohole counciler
if in magastrats a good behavior thing(this means if he dosnt get caught for anything during the lenght of the good behavior. u get the ideaaa

after reading a few threads i'll chuk yas some hints from my many experiences from dealing with the cops its a little quick but meh read between the lines

1. if they want to search u that reason for suspicion better be good let them know this if they say nething weird try and make it out that the police officer who is talking to u is just picking on u or trying to catch crims the easy way (searching anybody who does something slightly sus)

2. be extremely polite to the cops see u like cops and u feel safe having them around let them know this cuz u wanna make it seem like this cop is an individual not a representitive of the law

3. a baggie is a reason for suspicion but they've already used that up any phone you are holding is a family members phone u are not responsible for anything on it and now that they know u do not own it are not allowed to search it this is good cuz ur brother or sister can comfirm that the phone is theirs and describe it

4. if they call u a single name and this one has saved me so many times u gotta act really offended of all the times u have spoken to a law enforcer they have never been this rude u have to swing the entire thing no matter how much shit they say to the fact the cop (the individual) just insulted u

5. now heres where it gets fun if u rekn ur gunna get fucked on then dont bother thinking up a dumb excuse theyve heard it all trust me one thing cops arent used to is u being one of the nicest fellas they've ever tried to search have a very open posture dont cross ur arms or nethin staunch make sure u dont give them your name a good time waster is to get them to tell u exactly why they pulled u up this drops their concentration a little as they r going to have to pull sum bullshit resembling the truth at this point in time LEG IT

6. yes u can run from cops its illegal but what the hell theyve never caught up to me before so only do this if you are fit and know the area well no matter how much shit ive been in iv always ran (works 100% of the time) dont forget if ur going in that paddywagon dont tell em anything (the words ur under arrest mean the paddywagon) now when ur sitting in the bak dont twiddle ur thumbs get ur hands under ur legs n in front of u then when they go to open the door kick it in his face and RUN LIKE THE WIND

7.if all else fails become a psychiatric case this is easily explainable for a nice honest to god citizen having the shit harrased out of them by the cops seriously ur such an honest to god person u will slit ur wrists before getting a criminal record (dont slit ur wrists tho)

8. get a good lawyer and tell him the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth lawyers are paid to lie for criminals yer it sounds weird but hey if u'v got enough money u can get away with anything

9. learn ur law the cops that have tried to pin me were too cocky they made mistakes and they paid for those mistakes iv only been pinned once because a member of the public tackled me and held me illegally until the cops came and hey i got off with a caution that disapears when im 18

10. this shit works well for me cuz seriously i should be rotting in jail

Hater said:
5. now heres where it gets fun if u rekn ur gunna get fucked on then dont bother thinking up a dumb excuse theyve heard it all trust me one thing cops arent used to is u being one of the nicest fellas they've ever tried to search have a very open posture dont cross ur arms or nethin staunch make sure u dont give them your name a good time waster is to get them to tell u exactly why they pulled u up this drops their concentration a little as they r going to have to pull sum bullshit resembling the truth at this point in time LEG IT

6. yes u can run from cops its illegal but what the hell theyve never caught up to me before so only do this if you are fit and know the area well no matter how much shit ive been in iv always ran (works 100% of the time) dont forget if ur going in that paddywagon dont tell em anything (the words ur under arrest mean the paddywagon) now when ur sitting in the bak dont twiddle ur thumbs get ur hands under ur legs n in front of u then when they go to open the door kick it in his face and RUN LIKE THE WIND

I do believe that what i highlighted, and number 6 in general, is the worst advice i have ever heard anyone give not just on bluelight, but anything in relation to dealing with cops. ever. In the history of researching how to deal with cops, that tops my list of stupid things to do.

Congratulations.

yer i havnt tried the paddywagon one but seriously the cops do like it when u run they r like dogs they have that chase instinct i spose im lucky to be very athletic i run like a bullet with pigs on my arse i forgot to mention when running from the cops find a backyard and hide in it for 3 hours before checking anything out

p.s this probably wont work for most of you's but it always works for me even when being questioned oh and i know my law practicaly back to front and resisting arrest is a pretty petty crime unless your using a car to do it...

Hater that is really questionable advice. Just about everything you said will get someone into MORE trouble with police than they already are; as lying obviously to the police makes it look like you have something to hide that is worth digging for.

There are a few situations where obviously it is preferable to do everything in your power to avoid being prosecuted (e.g. the police are about to proceed with a search and bust you red-handed with a few thousand pills), but the trouble you'll get in from running or lying if you get caught in the act is added on top of the penalty for a minor possession charge.

It's my opinion that if someone is busted with a small amount of drugs in their possession they would be a fool to do anything except remain silent and contact a lawyer.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
the advice is given in the respect that people who use it really dont want to get caught i just had to say cuz most of u pussies must be extremely rich if the only good advice u can give is to tell the cops nothing and get a good lawyer

theres nothing wrong with lying to the cops either they would lie to most of u to get an easy bust saves em alot of time

Can you think about this part ....

get ur hands under ur legs n in front of u then when they go to open the door kick it in his face and RUN LIKE THE WIND

and this part...

know my law practicaly back to front and resisting arrest is a pretty petty crime

Any reader from NSW thinking of taking this advice (sic), upon being apprehended, you can expect to encounter S.33 of The Crimes Act (NSW) 1900 with specific reference to this excerpt...

with intent in any such case to do grievous bodily harm to any person, or with intent to resist, or prevent, the lawful apprehension or detainer either of himself or herself or any other person, shall be liable to imprisonment for 25 years.

...Just something to think about ;)

NSW residents who wish to know some real information may like to follow this particular link