• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need legal advice on drug possession and trafficking charges.

^^ and yes, there is similar legislation in other states.

Plus those interested may like to look at s.76 of the Crimes Act (cth) 1914 as this is federal legislation. Check them out, its not too hard people.

yer i said running was a petty crime not physically abusing a cop seriously though u people seem to think the cops have magic powers i have been chased over 100 times and never been caught they've used dogs which is why i hide on private property not in parks this isnt something i thought up on a trip this is all knowledge gleaned from first hand experience

but yer ur not going to go to prison for running but i do agree the door in the face is a bit over the top but hey people have done it with success otherwise i wouldnt have put it in

OK, lets try to refocus this discussion back onto the topic: "Need legal advice on drug possession and trafficking charges". I'll clean up the off-topic posts later.

BT

he might get done for trafficking especially if they were in seperate bags n he said too much to cops.. gotta remember to say nothing but your name and address when you know your gonna get busted