• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

need help, not working

I would be careful as your tolerance is very low and that much for you could lead to an OD.

I would be careful as your tolerance is very low and that much for you could lead to an OD.

it allready happend. it was fine allday. thankfully dint OD but i still dont get why dint get high/buzzed. only felt relaxed. and forgot to eat. any tips on other ways should take it?

Hammer in the head. That's what I'm going to ask for.
Jokes aside, that's one of my fears, only local anesthetics are working for me and I also need to remove wisdom teeth, yeah plural.

There's a lot of fake Oxy going around my state. They look almost exactly the same except the texture is slightly different. Same stamps. From what I hear they have a fent rc in them, and whoever's pumping them out of their basement did a bad job of evenely dosing them. So one pill could potentially make someone fall out and die, but another one could do jack shit for someone else.

Sucking on hydro's until they dissolve seems like it would be pretty terrible taste. Just break them in half or chew them up... Also, the difference between 10 5's and 10 10's is quite significant. Even if you had fake oxy that should have had you feeling nice. Also, for someone who doesn't drink often 5 shots should be a significant buzz.

Maybe you don't recognize the high? I know the first time I took 20 mg hydro I remember feeling dizzy and a bit "weird" but didn't recognize how high I was. Once I came to know and love the feeling, 20 mg had me feeling very nice.

Maybe it's just your body saving you from years of abuse and addiction, and you are best off not even fucking with the stuff.

Sucking on hydro's until they dissolve seems like it would be pretty terrible taste. Just break them in half or chew them up... Also, the difference between 10 5's and 10 10's is quite significant. Even if you had fake oxy that should have had you feeling nice. Also, for someone who doesn't drink often 5 shots should be a significant buzz.

Maybe you don't recognize the high? I know the first time I took 20 mg hydro I remember feeling dizzy and a bit "weird" but didn't recognize how high I was. Once I came to know and love the feeling, 20 mg had me feeling very nice.

Maybe it's just your body saving you from years of abuse and addiction, and you are best off not even fucking with the stuff.

yea it tasted like shit, and what do you mean my body is saving me for years of abuse

Well, if you can't get high off of them because your body isn't metabolizing (or whatever is happening) then maybe it's for the best. I'm sure if you have spent any amount of time on this site you've heard all sorts of horror stories about opiates and opioids. If you can't get high off them, there's no point doing them. You will probably avoid some, possibly very bad, future consequences caused by abuse of these drugs.

Last edited:
Well, if you can't get high off of them because your body isn't metabolizing (or whatever is happening) then maybe it's for the best. I'm sure if you have spent any amount of time on this site you've heard all sorts of horror stories about opiates and opioids. If you can't get high off them, there's no point doing them. You will probably avoid some, possibly very bad, future consequences caused by abuse of these drugs.

so i should just stop? ;(

you should stop. seriously. maybe you just dont like the high or cant really get high off them, in which case, good.

seriously mate, nothing good ever came of abusing pain pills....

Probably? I don't know how much you spent on them, but if you save all the money you would potentially spend on them in the future you could probably do/see some pretty awesome stuff.

you should stop. seriously. maybe you just dont like the high or cant really get high off them, in which case, good.

seriously mate, nothing go
od ever came of abusing pain pills....

ok ill stop abusing them.

Probably? I don't know how much you spent on them, but if you save all the money you would potentially spend on them in the future you could probably do/see some pretty awesome stuff.

they were free except oxy it was $10 becouse i knew the guy and i helped him in a fight before.

Yeah, just stop using them. You do run the risk of ODing if they are real, and becoming easily addicted to them.
allright, anything any ideas what i can try to get me high?

You run a REAL danger with potentially fake pills, thinking they are real..e.g., you do 100mg of fake shit this time, think it's real, dont get high, so next time you do 200mg, and manage to get real shit = dead w/no tolerance.

I know SSRIs will more or less completely negate MDMA, maybe something like that here? Any buprenorphine (Suboxone/Subutex) in your system?

and while no prices are allowed here, you'd have to have a REALLY fkn good friend to get what you got for that price.

To get high? I get the impression you may be a minor, in which case I'm going to cop out and say the only high you should be chasing right now is a high GPA. Seriously tho, drugs can wait, and so many highs out there are garbage, bullshit, too heavy, or not worth the cost.

l

seriously mate, nothing good ever came of abusing pain pills....
Yeah, just stop using them. You do run the risk of ODing if they are real, and becoming easily addicted to them.
You run a REAL danger with potentially fake pills, thinking they are real..e.g., you do 100mg of fake shit this time, think it's real, dont get high, so next time you do 200mg, and manage to get real shit = dead w/no tolerance.

I know SSRIs will more or less completely negate MDMA, maybe something like that here? Any buprenorphine (Suboxone/Subutex) in your system?

and while no prices are allowed here, you'd have to have a REALLY fkn good friend to get what you got for that price.

To get high? I get the impression you may be a minor, in which case I'm going to cop out and say the only high you should be chasing right now is a high GPA. Seriously tho, drugs can wait, and so many highs out there are garbage, bullshit, too heavy, or not worth the cost.

i am 19 i had a 3.7GPA and it was the real shit 3 other friends got high of it. and i dint mean to say "high" i mean like relaxed chill feeling you know to get work go by faster.

There's a chance that you may be expecting too much from them for a first time. I've heard a few people say that when they first did them they didn't exactly nod or blast off or whatever, just felt chilled, and I would have to agree with that - first time I did DHC I didn't exactly feel much and was a bit like "er... so this is it?"

That being said, I'm gonna have to agree with everyone else when I say quit while you're ahead. It's not worth the effort getting used to opiates so that you can enjoy them, might as well carry on with your life, being of the opinion that they suck :p

There's a chance that you may be expecting too much from them for a first time. I've heard a few people say that when they first did them they didn't exactly nod or blast off or whatever, just felt chilled, and I would have to agree with that - first time I did DHC I didn't exactly feel much and was a bit like "er... so this is it?"

That being said, I'm gonna have to agree with everyone else when I say quit while you're ahead. It's not worth the effort getting used to opiates so that you can enjoy them, might as well carry on with your life, being of the opinion that they suck :p

sorry for reviving old thread and a long time to reply, i was in japan doing some stuff (not drugs,pills) i was buying cars, car parts. that being said

yea i had same exprence as you, i was like wtf i did 2x more then you guys. but i found out that if i mix it with nucynta, and hydro. i am set

something about this just screams someone looking for attention:

1) Tried every method of ingesting opiates hydro and oxy none worked even with zero tolerance.
2) Drank a shitload on top of that still did nothing but relax him.
3) Knows pills are real because the guy he got them from knows he would put him in the ER if they were fake.
4) Guy sold pills to him for so cheap because he helped him in a fight once.
5) Now the only way he can get high is by taking hero doses and mixing them with fucking nucynta?
6) Was in japan buying cars and car parts. (which just happened to be part of his post that bumped an old thread).
7) 19 y.o. trying to look cool because new on site.

I dunno I could be wrong. but reading the thread these things just stuck out to me. Spent too much time working intel I suspect everybody and believe nothing. Also probably the reason I turned into such a dick ever since coming to bluelight.

not trying look cool at all. sorry if i came off that way. and when mixing with nucynta i lowerd the dosage of all things.