• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

need help, not working

lilmikeeis

Bluelighter
i dint know where to put this so any mod/admin is free to move it in the place

hey my friend needs help. he took 10 hydro 5mg ea or 10. he snorted 4, 3under the toung sucking, 3 just popped them, 5 shots of bunch of alachol mixed nothing happend. he dint feel a fucking a thing. then next day he took oxy 100mg snorting it, he has 0 tolerance. the fucker still dint get high, buzzed nothing. his 5"10 190-200lbs(not fat, his well built) any ideas on how he could get high? tips?

You, or your 'friend' need to slow down with the opiates and alcohol. Are you on any drugs that block opiates from working?

Be safe, and be careful.

Last edited:
i/he dosent take any medication.

"he" is very carefull, "he" just likes pusheing his body to the max. "he" dosent drink much alcohol. and i know "he" did evertthing right his eye got red/pink started to tear up. any other methonds "he" should do with hydro and oxy. "he" is also asking will dxm get "him" buzzed/high. "he" think if oxy dint do anything so dxm wont iether. -thank you

Last edited:
I can't see an explanation for why that much oxy with no tolerance produced no effect. As for DXM, I wouldn't assume it will also have no effect, because it is a COMPLETELY different type of drug than any opioid. Is "he" currently taking any other medication?

In that case I have no idea. With no tolerance, 30mg of oxy iR will have me nodding. The only thing I can think of is are you sure the pills are really hydro and oxy?

yea i know they are 100% oxy and hydro. only thing my other friend noticed is that it makes i/us more relaxed.

Well that much oxy should definitely have more effects with no tolerance, but I'm out of ideas as to why they aren't producing any. Even so, I wouldn't recommend continuing to raise dosages, because you might not even notice respiratory depression caused by opioids and 100mg IR is already a dangerous first time Oxy dose.

1. Don't snort Hydrocodone. It has no advantages to oral administration, rather disadvantages.
2. Don't mix Opiates/Opioids with alcohol.
3. Maybe you got fake pills? Do they come from a legit prescription and you got them from the pharmacy yourself or did someone else give them to you claiming the pills to be Oxy/Hydro? If so, were they still in the original blisters?

so "he" should stop/ or lower dosage and just take it every 30mint or so ands see if that helps?

I would only pop the pills, not in conjunction with any alcohol, and I wouldn't go above 40-50mg of Oxy(and even that's a really high dose for opiate naive people)

I don't know about combining high dose of DXM with opioids, but from what I've read DXM drastically potentiates opiates. Maybe try 20-30mg of oxy with LOW dose DXM(30-60mg) and see how you feel

I don't recommend DXM+Opiates/Opioids if you have no tolerance. It is just not necessary and potentially dangerous.
What about my 3rd questions though? Are you 100% sure your pills are legit?

yea pills are 100% legit had stamp and everything. also other friend got high of it but he did a 1/3 of it. plus if they were fake the kid that got is some knows i would put him in ER if they were fake

If your sure they are real, then I don't know how you wouldn't get high. With no tolerance, there should be no need to use potentiators or alcohol. If you plan to keep trying, I strongly recommend not going above 40-50mg of oxy.

It is unusual, but not feeling high does not necessarily mean that the oxy isn't causing the standard respiratory depression, so I strongly caution against high doses with no tolerance because they can cause you to stop breathing.

answers

I don't recommend DXM+Opiates/Opioids if you have no tolerance. It is just not necessary and potentially dangerous.
What about my 3rd questions though? Are you 100% sure your pills are legit?

pills are 100% real they had a stamp and it was NOT OTC. plus if they were fake the guy/kid knows i would put him in ER/life support. if they were fake but they aint. like 3 other people did them and got high.