• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

need help, not working

what is with the buying cars in japan? You said you were 19 do your parents run an import export business or something?

what is with the buying cars in japan? You said you were 19 do your parents run an import export business or something?

nonon building cars is my hobby and i get paid for it sometimes. and with buying cars i really wanted a jdm acura integra type r dream car. so i bought that. and my few people gave me money so i would bring over jdm engines that are for subaru sti, honda, acura. and i got some for my self its wayy cheaper in the long run buy stuff from thier and bring it here.

Why go to Japan? it is way easier and cheaper to get a teg type R with the JDM styling here in the U.S. there are certain parts and engines you can get over there that are exclusive to Japan but they are usually quite a bit more expensive especially when you include international shipping and containment to that list. The only reason to get it there would be for the right side steering. But if you have the money to ship parts and products from Japan to the U.S. and the logistics to get it from A to B, there has to be an intermediary to help you with clearing customs, parts inspection, and vehicle registration verification at the harbor you are shipping to. My uncle is actually in import export business and it costs a lot of money. Are your parents loaded or something? Or are you a young self made 19 y.o. millionaire? Sorry I am just curious because to travel all the way to Japan to get a JDM type-r integra is the kind of spending only the insanely rich and well connected would do. Or somebody with connections to the import export business. And if you had that much money and wanted a Japanese classic there are usually other models a JDM connoisseur would be looking for. Do you have any pictures of you car? I am a huge JDM fan and have been a hobbyist myself for the past 15 years.

I really see no reason why that much oxy wouldn't effect you. Especially with no tolerance. You must have a body completely different than any other human on earth lol. What did the pills say on them? Were your friends drinking too? Maybe the pills were fake and your friends experienced placebo.

Why go to Japan? it is way easier and cheaper to get a teg type R with the JDM styling here in the U.S. there are certain parts and engines you can get over there that are exclusive to Japan but they are usually quite a bit more expensive especially when you include international shipping and containment to that list. The only reason to get it there would be for the right side steering. But if you have the money to ship parts and products from Japan to the U.S. and the logistics to get it from A to B, there has to be an intermediary to help you with clearing customs, parts inspection, and vehicle registration verification at the harbor you are shipping to. My uncle is actually in import export business and it costs a lot of money. Are your parents loaded or something? Or are you a young self made 19 y.o. millionaire? Sorry I am just curious because to travel all the way to Japan to get a JDM type-r integra is the kind of spending only the insanely rich and well connected would do. Or somebody with connections to the import export business. And if you had that much money and wanted a Japanese classic there are usually other models a JDM connoisseur would be looking for. Do you have any pictures of you car? I am a huge JDM fan and have been a hobbyist myself for the past 15 years.

i am not loaded i just have a good paying job and i can save safe money. i am a welder and where i live start is $18 a hour. and i bust my ass of at that job. and yes i wanted a RHD teg type r and i had help from honda dealer where i live to help me import it.
ill get pictures when the car gets heres. how you want me to send pics?

Last edited:
I really see no reason why that much oxy wouldn't effect you. Especially with no tolerance. You must have a body completely different than any other human on earth lol. What did the pills say on them? Were your friends drinking too? Maybe the pills were fake and your friends experienced placebo.

i am stating to think they were fake too. pills said OC 80, OC 20. my friends were drinking to. if they were fake. i am gettin my money back.

i am not loaded i just have a good paying job and i can save safe money. i am a welder and where i live start is $18 a hour. and i bust my ass of at that job. and yes i wanted a RHD teg type r and i had help from honda dealer where i live to help me import it.
ill get pictures when the car gets heres. how you want me to send pics?

Any way is fine you can even post them on the site. That is cool I have always wanted a RHD Silvia S13. Beautiful car. So I am always down for another enthusiast. What kind of engine does it have or what kind are you going to put in? what is it going to be set for? Show? function? If function what style? Ideas on color pricing accessories? going to go with forced induction? TC w/ BOV? what kind of pricing are you looking at?

i am stating to think they were fake too. pills said OC 80, OC 20. my friends were drinking to. if they were fake. i am gettin my money back.

Aren't the "OC" imprinted oxycontins discontinued? I'm not sure about that but I haven't seen them in years. All I've seen are the newer pills imprinted with "OP."

There's a lot of fake Oxy going around my state. They look almost exactly the same except the texture is slightly different. Same stamps. From what I hear they have a fent rc in them, and whoever's pumping them out of their basement did a bad job of evenely dosing them. So one pill could potentially make someone fall out and die, but another one could do jack shit for someone else.

Yup we just had 10 deaths this weekend in Vancouver including a 17 yo boy :( from buying fake old "OC80" which were laced with fent. So some are crazy strong and some have nothing in it. Some dufus bought a press off eBay and is cranking out shit.

Pro tip; the green OC80's are long gone unless you raid some little old ladies medicine cabinet for old drugs. If you're getting these off the street, they're fake and very dangerous

Yup we just had 10 deaths this weekend in Vancouver including a 17 yo boy :( from buying fake old "OC80" which were laced with fent. So some are crazy strong and some have nothing in it. Some dufus bought a press off eBay and is cranking out shit.

Pro tip; the green OC80's are long gone unless you raid some little old ladies medicine cabinet for old drugs. If you're getting these off the street, they're fake and very dangerous

ohh shittt i am fucking glad im okay. damb man.

Any way is fine you can even post them on the site. That is cool I have always wanted a RHD Silvia S13. Beautiful car. So I am always down for another enthusiast. What kind of engine does it have or what kind are you going to put in? what is it going to be set for? Show? function? If function what style? Ideas on color pricing accessories? going to go with forced induction? TC w/ BOV? what kind of pricing are you looking at?

its white i am ganna lower it, nice rims, carbon lip. full out n/a thats ganna cost me 1st born child, and my left nut. i have a em1 with gsr swap turbo pushing 400whp on corn(e85). and i have a forester as my daily. yes if i had the money i prob would got silvia hell i would of gotton r33 too but i am not rich.

Aren't the "OC" imprinted oxycontins discontinued? I'm not sure about that but I haven't seen them in years. All I've seen are the newer pills imprinted with "OP."

yea i just read that they could be fake. they were ether really old, or fake. i guess my friends got a placibo effect.