• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need advice on my developing crack cocaine addiction

Yes , it spikes my anxiety and then idk if it's the anxiety or heart overloaded with work , probably both 😁
I'd probably be a crackhead beyond belief if I didn't feel bad on it
Listen - you're thinking about it a lot already which means it's already created a neural pathway which will be demanding attention, even on a super subtle level

It clearly makes you anxious physically and mentally.

Best advice? Stop giving it any space in your head. Don't use it again. Don't make threads about it nor read any. If you can, just forget all about it that shit. Nothing good ever came from crack. Live your life without it mate or it will negatively impact your experience on this planet in many ways. Simple as that.

You wrote that "Many people can smoke it without problems" well that's total bollocks I'm afraid. It's a problem after that first toke. As you are now experiencing.

Listen - you're thinking about it a lot already which means it's already created a neural pathway which will be demanding attention, even on a super subtle level

It clearly makes you anxious physically and mentally.

Best advice? Stop giving it any space in your head. Don't use it again. Don't make threads about it nor read any. If you can, just forget all about it that shit. Nothing good ever came from crack. Live your life without it mate or it will negatively impact your experience on this planet in many ways. Simple as that.

You wrote that "Many people can smoke it without problems" well that's total bollocks I'm afraid. It's a problem after that first toke. As you are now experiencing.
You're right , I experienced the saying : "once is too much and thousands never enough" . I was smoking this shit every 20 minutes where I was going from "i feel like dying"->20 minutes pass->"I feel bad"->smoke->"i feel like dying"->20 minutes and so on and on , honestly it was so stupid but I couldn't stop myself , I was risking 10 secods of rush for this

You're right , I experienced the saying : "once is too much and thousands never enough" . I was smoking this shit every 20 minutes where I was going from "i feel like dying"->20 minutes pass->"I feel bad"->smoke->"i feel like dying"->20 minutes and so on and on , honestly it was so stupid but I couldn't stop myself , I was risking 10 secods of rush for this
don't beat yourself up friend, just knock the shit on the head right now though and count your lucky stars

sincerest best wishes to you