• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need advice on my developing crack cocaine addiction

Dada5000

Bluelighter
Hi. I'm a newbie to drugs , tried brown couple of times , not my cup of tea , other opioids as well. No fun in Benzos/Alcohol either , the same even goes for all stimulants besides crack cocaine , not even hcl. The problem is that I started by smoking 1-2 stones for free from friends , then after that I bought 0.5g for 50€ , made crack out of it with baking soda , and enjoyed the evening pretty much , the next day I had the urge to buy more , so I bought for 50€ again from another dealer , and then it hit me , after 1 hour , a massive anxiety , heavy weight on chest , numb legs and overall felt like I overdosed (I accidentally smoked all the resin at once at the end) , so from then on I thought , "no more crack , I can't smoke it because I have anxiety and it's just not fun , I don't want to die". Yeah , but then I remembered I could always do it along xanax , so long story short , I bought a gramm yesterday and smoked it alongside 2mg of xanax , tbh there was barely any euphoria , I really feel sometimes much more euphoric by just vaping and singing. My final question would be : is it worth it then ? Is it really worth it if I can smoke it only with xanax without feeling like I'm going to die ? Could I easily fataly overdose when I mask the anxiety with xanax ? Maybe I just didn't cook it with amonia or will the end result of mixing xanax and crack allways be the same ? (Confused state of barely feeling the euphoria/stimulation while being sedated) ?

And I must add that the first evening with the stuff for 50€ I could already feel the anxiety build up stone after stone

Was just thinking about trying crack today.

I don't like cocaine much, but I think I might like crack. It seems like more my cup of tea.

@Dada5000

You've got to listen to that voice inside you. That's you speaking to you. Don't ignore yourself.

Was just thinking about trying crack today.

I don't like cocaine much, but I think I might like crack. It seems like more my cup of tea.

@Dada5000

You've got to listen to that voice inside you. That's you speaking to you. Don't ignore yourself.

Thank you , evry single time after couple of rocks I felt like either dying of heart attack or passing out , so it's no fun to me

Have you tried psychedelics?

Psychs are the only class of recreational (non shamanistic) psychoactive drugs that I consider "positive".

Opiates will most likely fuck you up. Benzos will most likely fuck you up. Coke will most likely fuck you up. Meth will most likely fuck you up... Whereas acid freaks are rare. Mushrooms aren't addictive. Neither is DMT.

Psychedelic drugs are good for your soul (and aren't harmful to your body) whereas pretty much all other drugs are a vice IMO.

EDIT: With psychs, like with all drugs, you must - of course - exercise caution.

Have you tried psychedelics?

Psychs are the only class of recreational (non shamanistic) psychoactive drugs that I consider "positive".

Opiates will most likely fuck you up. Benzos will most likely fuck you up. Coke will most likely fuck you up. Meth will most likely fuck you up... Whereas acid freaks are rare. Mushrooms aren't addictive. Neither is DMT.

Psychedelic drugs are good for your soul (and aren't harmful to your body) whereas pretty much all other drugs are a vice IMO.

EDIT: With psychs, like with all drugs, you must - of course - exercise caution.
I know what you mean and I know the scientific evidence behind it (sorta) but sadly I can't allow myself any psychedelics because of the higher likelihood of development of the schizophrenic disorder (my uncle is a schizophrenic). + once smoking weed caused a huge panic attack with following 2-3 months of derealization/depersonalization symptoms :)

I believe what you're talking about is a myth. I could be wrong.

My cousin is schizophrenic. Me and my brothers (mostly me) have consumed an bathtub full of acid over the decades. No problems.

Having said all that, some research is warranted. Like I said, I could be wrong. YMMV.

I don't want to send you down a bad path, but I highly suspect there is nothing to worry about.

How old are you? Do you have a mental health history?

I believe what you're talking about is a myth. I could be wrong.

My cousin is schizophrenic. Me and my brothers have consumed an bathtub full of acid. No problems.

Having said all that, some research is warranted. Like I said, I could be wrong.

I don't want to send you down a bad path, but I highly suspect there is nothing to worry about.

How old are you? Do you have a mental health history?
Maybe it's just weed , I see myself trying acid. I'm 21 years old and not diagnosed yet eith anything but it seems very much that I have ahdh coupled with anxiety

Personally, I have found psychedelics to be quite helpful with my mental health issues.

I'm going to do a 5MEO-DMT ceremony next month out in the bush. I am mainly doing it for healing.

It is medicine for the soul (but - hey - a crackhead would probably tell you the same thing about crack).

Personally, I have found psychedelics to be quite helpful with my mental health issues.

I'm going to do a 5MEO-DMT ceremony next month out in the bush. I am mainly doing it for healing.

It is medicine for the soul (but - hey - a crackhead would probably tell you the same thing about crack).
What mental health issues do you have

I pretty much don't anymore, relative to how bad I used to be.

I used to have crippling social anxiety, but I fixed it (took me a long time) and now I have no social anxiety.

I'm still mildly depressed, but that's because of issues in my life rather than a chemical imbalance. I know what I need to do to fix those issues, but I'm not motivated because I still have unprocessed remnants of (otherwised processed) traumas.

I used to have major shame issues with sexuality and was riddled with self loathing. Some of that remains, but only a small fraction.

I am just sweeping out the cobwebs now, so to speak.

It has been a long journey.

I pretty much don't anymore, relative to how bad I used to be.

I used to have crippling social anxiety, but I fixed it (took me a long time) and now I have no social anxiety.

I'm still mildly depressed, but that's because of issues in my life rather than a chemical imbalance. I know what I need to do to fix those issues, but I'm not motivated because I still have unprocessed remnants of (otherwised processed) traumas.

I used to have major shame issues with sexuality and was riddled with self loathing. Some of that remains, but only a small fraction.

I am just sweeping out the cobwebs now, so to speak.

It has been a long journey.
Glad you're doing better

Not at all, you just can't cope with freebase cocaine - see it as a blessing
Yes , it spikes my anxiety and then idk if it's the anxiety or heart overloaded with work , probably both 😁
I'd probably be a crackhead beyond belief if I didn't feel bad on it