• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Need advice on MDMA & MDA combo dosage

I just don't believe any pill in circulation has MDA in it. It's just not cost effective.

Hey, tell me on Friday. (Will you even know the difference?)

Even if you are correct, do you think they'll still be pressing the pills after all the notoriety?

If it's been tested in a lab it is in circulation though?

You are coming across as a bit of an idiot with literally nothing to back up what you are saying

If it's been tested in a lab it is in circulation though?

You are coming across as a bit of an idiot with literally nothing to back up what you are saying

Where are the lab results? No tangible evidence whatsoever apart from the bleatings of a, well, dubious source.

All this "lab test" nonsense is cringey.

It's all just hearsay. Do you believe in fairy tales?

Where are the lab results? No tangible evidence whatsoever apart from the bleatings of a, well, dubious source.

I dunno. Do you believe in Google?

http://www.checkyourdrugs.at/media/checkit_Warnungen_0616.pdf

Of course, doing 30 seconds of research and finding out that people in this thread are speaking the truth doesn't fit with your agenda of disagreeing with everyone in order to be a general pain in the arse though does it?

Or how about this for a theory?

The steps that are being skipped en route to synthesis/substituted precursor/whatever it is that has removed the luvdup feeling on mdma is also being done when making modern mda.
Arn't there only a few steps between both compounds? I've bought darknet (euro) crystal mda over the past couple of years and that didnt have the desired effect either. Just a speedy feeling with bad comedown.

'Oops'

Maybe they just pressed up a couple to get lab results in eh ?

Hello my friend, not gonna read your troll post, but 70% MDMA and 30% MDA. love me or hate HjersGna?

'Oops'

Maybe they just pressed up a couple to get lab results in eh ?

I think some people disagree with my comments on this matter.

While I turn my body and expose my bare bottom, allow me (before the ritual burning) to say that if the first batch contained MDA, then I hope to God the next press is merely MDMA.

Or how about this for a theory?

The steps that are being skipped en route to synthesis/substituted precursor/whatever it is that has removed the luvdup feeling on mdma is also being done when making modern mda.
Arn't there only a few steps between both compounds? I've bought darknet (euro) crystal mda over the past couple of years and that didnt have the desired effect either. Just a speedy feeling with bad comedown.

1. PMK-gly makes PMK (MDP2P) -- there is no difference! possible impurities -- but no difference

2. You absolutely positively need MDP2P to get MDMA , regardless if you get there from safrole, piperonal, or PMK-gly -- you still get to MDP2P

3. 5-Methyl MDA 2-Methyl MDA and 6-Methyl MDA are all structural isomers of MDMA that have the same functional groups and same mass -- they would be seen as MDMA by a MS test - because the peak would be at the same Mass -- It is also likely they could be seen as the same by GC as they have the same child groups and are sort of close in melting point so they may elute from the gas column at the same time as MDMA would.

4. a quick test of the melting point could distinguish

5. r-MDMA is very weak, but the only likely way it would be around is if someone started with r-MDA as the beginning substance

Interesting post. I have never bought into the isomer argument especially relating to the colour change of the marquis test. As far as I know different isomers should have identical chemical properties. I think the colour change is more likely due to either impurities (anyone actually tested sassfras oil using marquis, I suspect it goes purple) or being a different chemical. I do have some doubts about the accuracy of some test centers.

Why does every MDMA thread in EADD end up descending into the PMK vs PMK gly etc. etc. argument? Starting to regret even asking the question now.

What ever happened to the fun in EADD?

Thanks to those who have actually answered my question btw :)

I did the mda and mdma combo last night. It was fun but very very messy. I ended up losing my wallet and some nice hash �� was a pretty good night although I am fed up with the minority of knobs nowadays though. I sort of prefer doing pills in a private setting now.

The mda completely countered any mongyness from the mdma. Was very loved up. Wasn't trippy at all though.

Last edited:
The mda completely countered any mongyness from the mdma. Was very loved up. Wasn't trippy at all though.

biochemically not possible to counter mongyness -- the MDA dose was insufficient to cause trippiness.

If a substance induces "trippiness" or "mongyness" another substance (unless an antagonist of 5HT2) will not counter trippiness.

MDA will not counter the trippiness of LSD nor mushrooms

Update: TL;DR -The most fucked I have ever been....ever

Started off with one...oh God I'm glad I did. Took about 45 minutes to feel first alerts, and started coming up slowly on the hour. Started yawning loads, and felt quite "tired and heavy legged" for about 20 mins, coupled with a fair bit of nausea and the occasional dry heave in the sink.

Then my eyes started wobbling all over the place, to the point where I could see absolutely nothing, and then I felt pretty energised and speedy - chatting absolute shite and with a fair bit of restless leg. Started to also notice that I would black out from the room at points, and my train of thought was very messy. Kept losing my train of thought etc. Walls and bookcases were also flowing and wobbling like liquid, and fractals would appear on white walls.

So about 2.5 hours in, I think 'hey, why not have another half?' Cue trying to cut a pill in half when I can't even see it for wiggles. End up just necking whole thing. Current dosage circa: 200mg MDMA/130 MDA. This is where shit really loses it. I lost track of time/who I was for about 2 hours, and just danced around with my eyes going everywhere, coupled with incredible flowing and 3d visuals (including an elephant picture of a fabric actually running out from the wall...I almost lost my shit for a moment. This level of fuckness continued for God knows how long, and music sounded absolutely incredible, 10 x better than I've ever heard it on MDMA alone.

There were a few moments when I remember feeling very overwhelmed, one of which when I realised how speedy MDA is and that my heart felt as it if it may burst out of my chest at points, although I had been chaining joints all night. I was told, although I can't remember that I took a 3rd one about 4am (silly & stupid), although it makes sense as I was absolutely smashed until about 8am the next morning and I could barely see for visuals. The only one negative I would say for this combo, is that urine retention is worse with this combo than MDA alone, so I don't suggest anyone dosing that high, I sure won't be doing so again. 1.5 is the highest I would go in future.

So my final verdict is: These pills rate as my favourite pills of all time, and I can't ever imagine taking these substances separately again. The combination was simply incredible.

Sorry Chem, you were wrong buddy. Perhaps you just got a dud batch. For what it's worth, I also gave a pill to a old friend of mine who was used to snowballs back in the day, and he reported exactly the same effects as I.

Started off with one...oh God I'm glad I did. Took about 45 minutes to feel first alerts, and started coming up slowly on the hour. Started yawning loads, and felt quite "tired and heavy legged" for about 20 mins, coupled with a fair bit of nausea and the occasional dry heave in the sink.

Then my eyes started wobbling all over the place, to the point where I could see absolutely nothing, and then I felt pretty energised and speedy - chatting absolute shite and with a fair bit of restless leg. Started to also notice that I would black out from the room at points, and my train of thought was very messy. Kept losing my train of thought etc. Walls and bookcases were also flowing and wobbling like liquid, and fractals would appear on white walls.

So about 2.5 hours in, I think 'hey, why not have another half?' Cue trying to cut a pill in half when I can't even see it for wiggles. End up just necking whole thing. Current dosage circa: 200mg MDMA/130 MDA. This is where shit really loses it. I lost track of time/who I was for about 2 hours, and just danced around with my eyes going everywhere, coupled with incredible flowing and 3d visuals (including an elephant picture of a fabric actually running out from the wall...I almost lost my shit for a moment. This level of fuckness continued for God knows how long, and music sounded absolutely incredible, 10 x better than I've ever heard it on MDMA alone.

There were a few moments when I remember feeling very overwhelmed, one of which when I realised how speedy MDA is and that my heart felt as it if it may burst out of my chest at points, although I had been chaining joints all night. I was told, although I can't remember that I took a 3rd one about 4am (silly & stupid), although it makes sense as I was absolutely smashed until about 8am the next morning and I could barely see for visuals. The only one negative I would say for this combo, is that urine retention is worse with this combo than MDA alone, so I don't suggest anyone dosing that high, I sure won't be doing so again. 1.5 is the highest I would go in future.

So my final verdict is: These pills rate as my favourite pills of all time, and I can't ever imagine taking these substances separately again. The combination was simply incredible.

Sorry Chem, you were wrong buddy. Perhaps you just got a dud batch. For what it's worth, I also gave a pill to a old friend of mine who was used to snowballs back in the day, and he reported exactly the same effects as I.

Ooh, you lucky fucker. Thats the way to roll man :)

That sounds amazing, albeit very fucked! Are these pills common/easy to come accross? Think I'm gonna have to have a search now

Good report SR. The more better posts that you and others make, the more the shite on the board will become diluted to the extent that you cannot taste it any more.

I'm drooling over the sound of those yips now.

Mate, what you describe is exactly what im looking for. Sounds like you had a fantastic night. Gutted i didnt get any of those effects :(

Did your pills have brown speckles? The ones i have left just have white chunks in, definately the first pressing.